Chapter 49

Yi Wusheng's incident made a big fuss. Soon after Yi's father and mother issued a statement, it was quickly reprinted by major marketing accounts and became a hot search topic.

Netizens don't know Yi's father and Yi's mother, and they don't care about their reputation or connections. Most of their comments are based on what they think.

'That's it, there are still people who are putting this aside to clear Yi Wusheng

's name'

"Yi Wusheng hid it so well that even his biological parents didn't know who he was in private. It's pitiful for a pair of highly respected old professors who had a good reputation all their lives, but were ruined by their own sons." "Speaking of which,

Professor Yi Speaking of this, the whole process was controlled by another son, Yi Qionglou. Who is Yi Qionglou? '

'Yi Wusheng is not a good person, and Yi Qionglou is probably not a good person after being pointed at and scolded by his biological father...'

Chigua netizens have great powers and quickly revealed Yi Qionglou's identity information. Most of them were people from Yi's father's school who spoke up. What they called Yi Qionglou was more often than not what Yi's father and mother saw as Yi Qionglou.

'I know this man. I heard he is an ignorant and ignorant playboy who only knows how to eat, drink and have fun every day.' '

Not only that, he also speeds cars, drinks and drives, and bullies others. I go to the same school as him, and he is a good leader in our school. The school bully, when he graduated, firecrackers were set off in the school to celebrate...'

'Professor Yi is so miserable, he has two sons, one is a real villain and the other is a hypocrite'

'The two children he taught are like this. Is their education there? Certain questions? '

Yi's father and Yi's mother have a good reputation, and some doubts were quickly suppressed by his students and fans, leaving only a screen full of doubts and abuses against Yi Qionglou.

All kinds of information that are difficult to distinguish between true and false are mixed together. Most netizens forget about it after reading it, and don't take it to heart. At most, they leave a comment and stop paying attention to this stranger.

Qi Fenghua was well aware of the urinary behavior of netizens. He looked at his phone with a confused expression, wanting to leave a message to speak for Yi Qionglou, but then he thought that he was currently in an embarrassing situation online, and couldn't help but stop.

Since Yi Wusheng's incident was criticized by many victims, not only Yi Wusheng's reputation has plummeted, but Qi Fenghua has also been implicated.

He was the first person to question Qi Yuyu's plagiarism, and he was also the culprit who caused this wave. Even if he didn't post another video, countless people asked him to apologize in comments, barrages, and private messages every day.

Vigorous public opinion is a useful weapon when used against others, but it would not be fun if it hurts oneself.

Qi Fenghua did not have such a strong heart and could turn a blind eye to the overwhelming insults.

While hesitating and struggling, Qi Fenghua suddenly saw an account active in the comment area, leaving comments under every comment criticizing Yi Qionglou.

'He was number one in the school and the top scorer in the college entrance examination. The reason for setting off firecrackers was to celebrate his achievements, not because he was the school bully. '

'Not every parent is a qualified parent, and there are also parents who are not. It is not his fault that he is scolded. '

'The truth of the matter has not been revealed, please do not insult him without authorization. '

'Yi Wusheng doesn't deserve to be compared with him, please don't insult him. '

These comments that are too gentle and elegant on the Internet seem out of place, and the netizens who left his comments quickly responded.

'Who the hell are you? Are you talking to Yi Qionglou like this? Isn't it Yi Qionglou himself? Not long after ,

the man also replied: "I am Qi Yuyu. Thank you very much for speaking for me before, but I hope you will stop saying bad words to him. Thank you." Qi

Fenghua's eyes stagnated, and his eyes fell on the three words Qi Yuyu, and he didn't come back to his senses for a long time.

He watched Qi Yuyu engage in a heated debate across the screen with the netizens who were angered by him, and methodically dismissed these emotional curses one by one... Somehow, Qi Fenghua felt as if he had lost.

Total loss.

"Don't care about what those people say on the Internet." Lin Hanchuan also didn't expect that the context in which he said this was not when Qi Yuyu was slandered for plagiarism, but when he himself was scolded.

Qi Yuyu gave a perfunctory hum and buried himself in typing.

It's a little funny, but also a little touching. Lin Hanchuan rubbed Qi Yuyu's hair dumbfounded.

"You guys have such a good relationship." The painter sitting across from him suddenly spoke out after looking at him for an unknown amount of time.

Lin Hanchuan looked calm and asked: "Have you thought about it?"

After Lin Hanchuan asked that question, the painter fell silent. In the end, he just said that he would think about it again, and the other people sat here with him and waited. Been sitting there for hours.

The painter was speechless.

Yue Hong clicked his tongue on the side: "No matter how they treat you, what is wrong is wrong. If you keep complaining like this, we won't wait here with you anymore. There will always be other victims." Lin Hanchuan looked at Yue Hong

. Hong glanced at him and didn't refute.

The existence of the painter confirms that the parents of the Yi family have done bad things. Even if he doesn't say it, there will always be others who are willing to say it... With an idea, it is not difficult to find another breakthrough point.

Lowering his gaze and looking at his slightly deformed hands, thinking of the abuse on the Internet, the painter took a deep breath and finally made up his mind: "I have decided."

Lin Hanchuan's eyes sternly turned around, and Qi Yuyu also looked away from his mobile phone. Yue Hong waited with bated breath for the painter's answer.

After the Yi family's parents' statement was released, they received many calls from people. After socializing for a while, they had time to see the reactions of netizens.

Looking at the comments, Yi's father was a little dissatisfied: "Why don't these people believe in silent innocence?"

Yi's mother said in unison: "Why are Qi Yuyu talking nonsense here?"

"That kid from the Qi family." Yi's father gritted his teeth. He snorted coldly, "Both the big one and the small one are not good things."

Even Qi Fenghua hated him.

Yi's mother also scolded: "We shouldn't have agreed to the Qi family's request for marriage. If Qi Fenghua hadn't cried and shouted that he wanted to marry the Yi family, these things would never have happened." "I

heard that the Qi family suffered a big loss . , I lost a lot of money, I really feel bad retribution." Yi's father said with gloating in his tone.

They never mentioned that the reason for the original marriage was because they were interested in the Qi family's connections and business skills, which would enable them to sell their paintings at sky-high prices.

While the two complained that the public opinion on the Internet had not achieved what they wanted, they looked at the comments. When they saw the comments that praised themselves, Yi's father smiled happily, but when he saw the comments that criticized him, he frowned.

After watching for a while, Yi's father was soothed by the praises that filled the screen: "Although these people don't believe in me, they still respect me."

Yi's mother glared at him: "The silent matter has not been resolved yet, you What's so beautiful here?"

Yi's father paused and laughed a few times: "Aren't I following the lawyer's instructions and observing online public opinion?"

He then flipped through the page and pointed to a new comment: "Look at this person, he is You're scolding me."

As he spoke, he read out a comment: "The upper beam is not straight and the lower beam is crooked, so I said how dare Yi Wusheng be so unscrupulous. It turns out that there is a good father standing behind him, protecting him..."

Yue After reading the words, Yi's father's voice became softer and his face became much uglier.

The following comments were all scolding him.

'This kind of person can actually be a professor. I don't know what kind of students he will teach. '

'It's too scary. As a professor, you steal students' works, put your own names on them to participate in competitions, and even win prizes...' 'The

two of them have been pampered for decades and have stolen the hard work of many students. Such people Not worthy of being a teacher! @ Academy of Fine Arts, come and deal with it.'

'Although I am not an art major, I have also experienced the work that I worked so hard to create and was signed by the teacher. Looking back now, I am still full of grievances.'

Looking at it, Yi's father felt Something was wrong and he felt guilty. When he was wondering what happened, someone answered his question.

"Professor Yi took away the students' works to participate in the competition, and robbed the students of their creative achievements. It was even worse than what Yi Wusheng did. The details showed the way @平平无奇小 painter"

Yi's father followed the instructions fearfully.

This account doesn't have many fans, only a few hundred. It can be seen that he doesn't use this account very much on weekdays, but his latest post has over a thousand comments.

In the update, he took photos of his ID card and diploma, in which he described in detail what he had experienced.

He was ridiculed for his poor family, but later he was noticed by Yi's father and mother, who gave him financial support. However, they took away his paintings... not only the chat pictures, but also the photos of him painting.

In the end, it was signed with Yi's father's name.

As soon as this post was posted, people who originally sympathized with Yi's father and Yi's mother were shocked.

Father Yi suddenly realized that he knew this person.

Father Yi's face was gloomy. He exited the software, found the person's name in the long address book, and pressed the dial button.

"Hello?"

The phone was quickly connected, and Yi's father asked in a deep voice, "What do you mean?"

Neither party gave their names, but the moment they spoke to each other, they knew the other's identity.

"Teacher." The voice on the other side seemed a little distorted after the phone call, or maybe it was because we hadn't seen each other for many years. You won the gold medal in the Spring Breeze Art Exhibition, and my wife won the silver medal in the Spring Breeze Art Exhibition..."

Mother Yi interrupted the other party: "If it weren't for us, you wouldn't have had the chance to go to school. It's okay for you to be ungrateful. Stab us in the back?"

The other party fell silent.

Yi's father was not as emotional as Yi's mother. He still maintained his dignity as a teacher and said slowly: "What happened back then has passed. I won't blame you. Just delete that

post ." reply.

Hearing that there was no movement from the other party, Yi's mother became anxious and continued: "You are now successful and famous, but you must always remember that we were the ones who gave you a hand in the beginning, and we only wanted two paintings from you. The name of your mentor, the name of your life, In the future, isn't it as important as those two paintings?"

There was a burst of noise coming from the other end of the phone, and someone laughed out loud: "Is this the reason why you steal other people's things?"

Yi's father and mother suddenly shouted. Their expressions changed: "Who are you?!"

"Ignorant of repentance."

In the end, they only heard four faint words and hung up the phone.

The last voice sounded familiar. After thinking about it for a long time, Yi's father and mother finally remembered that it was their son's voice.