Chapter 106

Cheng Jizhou's eyes hidden in the darkness flashed red.

"Tu Ji, if you don't believe me now, you will know when I catch him that everything I said is true." Rong Ziping said slowly, "I was too cold to you before, so you were attracted by this monster. Confused, in the future..."

Having said this, Rong Ziping's voice became much gentler: "I will be very good to you from now on."

As long as there is no such pretty face vixen, everything can return to the way he remembered it, the one in his previous life. The obedient Tu Ji will change back.

Rong Ziping thought that he was even willing to lower his head and chase the opponent backwards.

Cheng Jizhou's eyes were cold, and he began to regret, because his hesitation at the time spared Rong Ziping's life, and now he had the opportunity to talk nonsense and scaremongering here.

"Mr. Rong." Under this situation, Lin Hanchuan actually smiled and said in a relaxed tone, "What gave you this kind of confidence?" Whether it was

emotional confidence, or thinking that with these people, you would be able to Gain the confidence of the Zombie Emperor.

Rong Ziping thought to himself that Lin Hanchuan was bewitched by the Zombie Emperor, so his attitude towards him changed drastically. On the way to the imperial capital, it was clear that the relationship between the two was very good.

Even though they were not as close as in the previous life, he was still the one protected by everyone.

After arriving in the imperial capital, the two people who were only slightly estranged suddenly seemed to be separated by a huge gap. No matter how hard he tried or how low-key he was, he would only be treated with indifference.

As long as there is no more zombie king! Rong Ziping raised his hand and gave the order to the people beside him to take action.

This time Rong Ziping brought the second-level superpowers of the Rong family's superpower team. Although they were not as good as Lin Hanchuan's third-level superpowers, there were too many ants to kill the elephants, and there were no zombies in the imperial capital. The Zombie King's greatest ability could not be used. We can definitely capture the Zombie King alive!

"As long as the antidote to the virus is developed, the Rong family will definitely become the first family..." Rong Ziping looked at the person standing in front of Cheng Jizhou and advised, "When the time comes, I will give you whatever you want."

"Whatever I want, I will fight for it myself." Lin Hanchuan opened his palm, and a lightning ball condensed with lightning. He held the lightning in his other hand, and the flickering lightning flickered on his face, which made him look very charming. Like the big boss in some movie.

In the dark alley, a sudden light burst out, and then the sound of fierce fighting came. Some survivors who were resting nearby didn't know what happened. They opened the window and cursed: "Why are you making such noise in the middle of the night? You can't let anyone sleep!" "

As soon as he finished speaking, an irregular-shaped metal piece came with a whistling sound, and was inserted right into the door frame of the window. The man looked at the iron piece dully, and then looked at the small iron piece intertwined with thunder, lightning and fire downstairs. Lane, silently closed the window, lay back on the bed, and pretended that nothing happened.

Lin Hanchuan was so powerful that one was worth ten. Cheng Jizhou was protected by him without any harm. Rong Ziping couldn't help but become a little anxious. He had brought so many precious superpowers out without telling Rong's father. If he finally went back in despair, he would definitely be severely punished. criticize.

But Rong Ziping had no choice. He had no other powers except space powers, and he had no combat power. He could only worry secretly: "Take two people to deal with the Zombie King!"

Lin Hanchuan heard this, and he spread his hands violently. , a big net with flashing electric lights fell overwhelmingly, covering everyone in it, trapping them tightly.

Rong Ziping was shocked. He didn't expect Lin Hanchuan's strength to be so amazing.

"You, you can't be level three!" There was a water type superpower who didn't dare to use superpowers anymore, so he could only hide behind the wood type superpower and cursed loudly, "You are a level four superpower! "

These superpowers were brought out by Rong Ziping. They originally thought they were just dealing with a small person, but who knew they would be so troublesome.

Lin Hanchuan walked slowly towards Rong Ziping, his eyes cold.

"What are you going to do?" Rong Ziping's heart skipped a beat. Not only was he not afraid, but he raised his chin, looking confident and confident, "Are you going to kill me!" "I won't kill you

, you are better. Where to go." Lin Hanchuan smiled and said.

Cheng Jizhou followed Lin Hanchuan out of the alley. When he left, he looked back and saw Rong Ziping, who was lying on the ground and wailing, with a faint arc at the corner of his mouth.

Lin Hanchuan didn't kill him, he just broke his legs.

"Let him go so easily?" Cheng Jizhou was a little dissatisfied. This punishment was too light.

"Don't worry." Lin Hanchuan rubbed Cheng Jizhou's head and said.

Lin Hanchuan's movements were clean and neat. Rong Ziping was in a daze for a few seconds before he realized that he was kicked to the ground. Then, Lin Hanchuan stepped on his calf. The next second, severe pain came, and Rong Ziping was already holding him in his arms. The legs wailed.

The severe pain made Rong Ziping's mind go blank. Despite the pain, there was only one thought in his mind: He actually hurt me for others!

This extremely clear fact made Rong Ziping's heartache more unbearable than the severe physical pain. If it were in his previous life, let alone hurting him, even if he was slightly injured, Tu Ji would be sad and wish he could protect him and let him live forever. Under your own wings.

Rong Ziping vaguely remembered that in his previous life, he and Tu Ji were on their way back to the imperial capital. At first, he hated Tu Ji for forcing him to make an agreement and ruining his life. He even went as far as to make the other party hate him and do everything in his power every day.

Wanting the freshest food, not eating junk food, wanting to be clean, changing clothes, taking a bath, saving people... These unreasonable requests were all accepted and fulfilled unconditionally, and I was almost moved.

That was the most difficult and happiest time for him, but that was already a lifetime ago.

Tu Ji in this life was only somewhat similar to his previous life when they first met, but later they were completely different... Tears fell from the corners of Rong Ziping's eyes. He didn't know whether it was pain or regret. The man who was unconditionally good to him was killed by him and left behind. Last life.

The person who hurt him was definitely not Tu Ji! Not his Tuji!

Rong Ziping felt himself being carried by his men and headed back to Rong's house.

Lin Hanchuan and Cheng Jizhou were delayed on the road and returned to their place of residence a little later than usual. Before they even got closer, they heard the lively noise and the strong smell of hot pot.

Lin Hanchuan and Cheng Jizhou were both stunned. One of their subordinates saw their voices and shouted loudly: "Boss, come back quickly for hot pot! I've been waiting for you for a long time!" After the space crystal core was exposed, countless people rushed to please

Lin Hanchuan. The things delivered include not only crystal nuclei and treasures, but also the most precious fresh food in the apocalypse.

It was the first time since the end of the world that everyone saw so much food. They had never seen such a world before, and they immediately decided to come and enjoy it.

At Lu Mao's strong request, everyone went to change some hot pot base ingredients and planned to eat hot pot.

"Boss!" Lu Mao was fighting for food with other people at the same table, with chopsticks flying in his hands. When he saw Lin Hanchuan, he immediately dropped his chopsticks, "We have reserved a special table for you."

Cheng Jizhou sniffed. , with his sense of smell, he could smell the strong and pungent smell of seasoning. He was not used to it and approached Lin Hanchuan, trying to dilute the smell of seasoning with Lin Hanchuan's body smell.

When he sat down, Cheng Jizhou realized that there were only four people at this table including him.

"I won't rob you. I'll hang out with the boss and have enough to eat!" Lu Mao laughed loudly and showed off to the others. It wasn't until Wei Zheng pressed him down on the stool that he turned back and said, "Boss, police | Uncle Cha cooked the ingredients himself. His hometown is the hometown of hot pot. Come and try it, it's super delicious!"

As he said that, Lu Mao diligently poured fragrant white wine into everyone's cups: "No. You know who sent the wine, you can drink it, you try it."

Lin Hanchuan pushed the wine glass away, took the wine glass in front of Cheng Jizhou and replaced it with ordinary water: "If you want to drink it, drink it yourself."

Everyone laughed and cursed. , the human world seems to be concentrated in this small room. Cheng Jizhou has never had such an experience before. He has always hated noisy and is not interested in gatherings of any nature. This is the first time for him to eat with so many people. .

Only then did he realize that being noisy is not noisy. As long as there are people in the crowd who care, bustling can also be very happy.

"How can I drink?" Lu Mao curled his lips, "Besides, Wei Zheng won't let me drink. If I drink, he won't break my legs."

Wei Zheng took the wine bottle in Lu Mao's hand and capped it. Put the lid on: "No one wants to drink except you. If you want to drink, you can drink, but only one drink is allowed."

Lin Hanchuan's expression was gentle, with a faint smile in his eyes. He indulged his subordinates' rare wantonness and gave Cheng Jizhou a little drink. The food in the soup pot: "If you can't eat spicy food, just eat light food. It tastes pretty good."

"I'll give it a try." Cheng Jizhou had never tried this before, but his sense of taste was dull. Light food had almost no taste, but had a strong taste. Only the food can give him a little taste.

"Boss, you are so gentle. I am so lucky to be with you." Lu Mao held his face and said with envy, "Fortunately, you have found a normal person now. It doesn't matter if he is weaker, as long as he can't be like Rong Ziping That way, it's good to be both generous and willful."

After Rong Ziping's torture, Lu Mao's requirements for the boss's partner have been very low. He doesn't ask for anything else. He just needs to be good, save trouble, and not cause trouble for everyone. Cheng Jizhou is simply perfect. meet this standard.

She is a soft and weak dodder, but she never causes trouble, and she will not blame the boss for the sake of outsiders. Even when she meets the boss's ex-boyfriend, she can make a sarcastic taunt, making the other party jump in anger.

Cheng Jizhou paused while picking up the food. He looked at Lin Hanchuan beside him. Seeing that the other party did not refute the relationship between the two, he felt strangely happy.

"Can't you shut your mouth even if you eat it?" Wei Zheng was worried that Lu Mao said something wrong, so he quickly gave him a large piece of meat to gag him.

"But the boss's vision is really strange." In the past, Lu Mao would have listened to Wei Zheng's words, but now he drank a small glass of wine, and even though he was sober, he was already a little fuzzy. He smiled and complained to Wei Zheng, "Boss Do you just like the kind of soft and weak men who can only rely on others? This is like this now, Rong Ziping is like this, and it was like this in prison before..."

This comment was not loud, but it was enough for the table. After hearing this, Lin Hanchuan felt something was wrong: "You talk a lot, let's eat."

Cheng Jizhou's eyes deepened and he asked, "In prison, he has many men?"

Cheng Jizhou knew that this situation might exist in prison, but he didn't I thought that this kind of thing would be related to the people around me.

"In the past, there were many thieves who came to our boss for protection, but he remained unmoved. Only a weak-looking man caught his eye before, and he protected him for several years until he was released from prison." This case In fact, Lu Mao didn't know very well. He just heard what others said. He drank too much and used it as a joke, "I heard that when that man left, the boss was sad for a long time."

Lin Hanchuan really felt something was wrong now. He looked at Wei Zheng expressionlessly, but Wei Zheng, with quick eyes and quick hands, covered Lu Mao's mouth fiercely.

Cheng Jizhou wiped his mouth slowly: "Let him speak."