Chapter 57

The head teacher knew nothing about the undercurrents among the students. After giving Lin Hanchuan and Wan Lishuang a few notes about tomorrow's exam, he returned to the office.

The two were left to face the menacing Zhou Yuntang's group.

Zhou Yuntang was very popular. Wherever he went, he was crowded with people, and this time was no exception. He stopped his friends next to him, walked up to Lin Hanchuan, and asked in a low voice: "Jiang Tian, ​​are you right?" Why don't you like me because of what I didn't do well? Don't you like what I gave you..."

As he spoke, Zhou Yuntang's eyes began to turn red again: "Whatever you don't like about me, I'm willing to change for you. "

Zhou Yuntang has a pleasant appearance, and the red eyes at the corners are not only not embarrassed, but charming. He lowers his head, keeping the angle so that Lin Hanchuan can see the expression on his face without making his face deformed.

From Lin Hanchuan's perspective, Zhou Yuntang's long and upturned eyelashes trembled slightly, his small nose was straight and cute, and his lips were moist red. When he spoke, he licked his lips with the tip of his red tongue, which was both cute and sexy.

Zhou Yuntang rarely uses this trick. Only when he makes a big mistake and needs to be punished by his elder brother, he will use this trick to please his elder brother. Every time, the cold and serious elder brother always treats him softly and always tries his best.

If he hadn't been irritated by Wan Lishuang, he wouldn't have had to be so lowly and pretend to be pitiful. Zhou Yuntang made a mental note to Wan Lishuang.

Lin Hanchuan looked at Zhou Yuntang inch by inch. After reading it from top to bottom, he looked at it from bottom to top again.

Zhou Yuntang was secretly happy. He didn't expect this move to be so useful. If he had known it, he would have used this killer move earlier.

Wan Lishuang on the side was anxious, fearing that his only ally would also be deceived by the white lotus: "What are you looking at?"

"I'm looking at..." Lin Hanchuan slowly spat out a few words, "How does he look like a man?"

Lin Hanchuan was puzzled from the bottom of his heart. Not to mention the man who always fell in love with red-eyed men, he had never seen women shed tears a few times.

Wanli Shuang let out a puff, and at the same time felt relieved, he stabbed Zhou Yuntang again: "The only thing he looks like a man about is his lower belt." Zhou Yuntang suddenly changed his

expression. He was too delicate in appearance and soft in character. He hated the words that said he looked like a woman. He would get furious every time he heard it. As time went by, few people said that in front of him.

Before he could get angry, Lin Hanchuan said calmly: "After the age of ten, there are not many girls who love crying so much. He is not worthy to be compared with women." The

women who work hard in the mall have iron-blooded skills, vigorous and resolute attitude, and aura and grace. Not inferior to any man, Zhou Yuntang's artificial look, saying that he looked like a woman, deeply insulted other normal women.

"It's not a man, it's not a woman, what is that?"

A supporter of Zhou Yuntang, who was not very smart, murmured along with Lin Hanchuan's thoughts, but he was standing behind Zhou Yuntang, and his words were heard by several people around him. Be clear.

Someone couldn't hold it back and was the first to laugh, and then the laughter couldn't stop ringing, and the air was filled with a happy atmosphere.

Zhou Yuntang gritted his teeth with hatred. If looks could kill, Lin Hanchuan would have been cut into pieces by him.

His fans were laughing, and no one noticed the change in his eyes. If anyone saw it, they would be extremely surprised: How could the boy in their impression be as soft and cute as a marshmallow, so tempered? Poisonous eyes?

After knowing each other for so long, the people around Zhou Yuntang always support him and dote on him. This is the first time Wan Lishuang sees the people around him making him unhappy.

Zhou Yuntang was unhappy, but Wan Lishuang was happy. He was swaying with laughter, leaning weakly on Lin Hanchuan.

Lin Hanchuan glanced at Wan Lishuang who was using him as an armrest, moved his body slightly to make Wan Lishuang's leaning posture more comfortable, and then said seriously to Zhou Yuntang: "I don't like the fact that you are not human, can you change it?"

Until Lin Hanchuan and Wan Lishuang returned to the classroom, Zhou Yuntang's livid complexion did not improve at all.

After laughing, Zhou Yuntang's friend finally realized something was wrong: "Tangtang, you... we are just playing a little joke with you, don't be angry."

Seeing his friend's surprised expression, Zhou Yuntang realized from his pupils that his own expression was ferocious. There was no trace of his usual gentleness and cuteness. His heart skipped a beat and he forced out a smile: "Obviously I was so good to him. I gave him many gifts and even gave him the breakfast made by my mother. I didn't Thinking that he actually said that to me, I..."

Zhou Yuntang's eyes were watery. This time he was truly sad, and his tears were the most sincere in his history.

"That's it." Knowing that he wasn't angry, his friend felt relieved. He immediately stood up from Zhou Yuntang's point of view and was filled with indignation, "That bastard Jiang Tian took your advantage, became a bitch and built an archway, how shameless!

" Yes! Shameless!"

"Tangtang, why don't we teach him a lesson for you? Give him a lesson." "

Isn't this good?" Zhou Yuntang hesitated, "His family background is not good to begin with, but his father still has a family. Violent, let him hide in school and live on campus... You have affected his study, what will happen to his future." His

friend's eyes suddenly lit up: "That's right! Isn't Jiang Tian so pretentious just because he studies well? Let's turn him into a scumbag and let's see how arrogant he can be!"

Zhou Yuntang waved his hands repeatedly: "Yuanyuan, don't be like this. Tomorrow is the exam, so you can't disturb his exam!"

His friend rubbed Zhou Yuntang's head and said seriously: " He bullies you like this, you can't let him bully you, don't be too soft-tempered."

Zhou Yuntang stopped talking, looking like he was finally convinced.

From an angle that no one else could see, Zhou Yuntang pouted and looked angrily.

If Jiang Tian dares to say that to him, he will take away Jiang Tian's most important things, and these people who laugh at him, he will let his elder brother teach them a lesson! Zhou Yuntang secretly made up his mind.

Little did her friends know that even they had a grudge against the cute and cute Tangtang.

After returning to the classroom, Lin Hanchuan and Wan Lishuang sat down on the left and right.

Before the school bell rang, Wan Lishuang moved the bench and sat next to Lin Hanchuan, whispering to him: "What did Zhou Yuntang give you?" Lin

Hanchuan was stunned. After thinking about it, he realized that Wan Lishuang was referring to Zhou Yuntang. What I just said, 'Don't you like what I gave you?'

After carefully recalling it for a moment, Lin Hanchuan was quite speechless: "The necklace, the puzzle, his own character model... and the sandwich made by his mother." "

These gifts are actually quite normal?" Wan Lishuang was shocked.

If they were ordinary friends, it would be perfect to give these things. He almost thought that Zhou Yuntang had given something amazing, such as gold clothing, checks or cash.

"...a diamond necklace worth millions, a giant puzzle that is ten meters long, and a 16-year-old character model that is 1.6 meters tall." Lin Hanchuan said expressionlessly, "And the sandwich that his mother made on Friday, give it to me on Monday ."

"..."

"..."

This is quite in line with Zhou Yuntang's freewheeling character. Wan Lishuang patted Lin Hanchuan on the shoulder to show sympathy.

"I didn't accept those things." Lin Hanchuan finally said under Wanli Shuang's smiling eyes.

Wanli Shuang snorted and laughed again.

Zhou Yuntang paused as he happened to step into the classroom. He was extremely sure that Wan Lishuang was laughing at him!

In an instant, blood rushed to his cheeks, and Zhou Yuntang looked at Lin Hanchuan and Wan Lishuang resentfully.

No matter how hard he tried to show his kindness, Jiang Tian turned a blind eye to him. Instead, Wan Lishuang, who had never interacted with him before, gained Jiang Tian's favor after just one meeting.

In the past, she was liked by everyone, while Wan Lishuang was isolated from the crowd and hated by everyone. This was the first time that the situation of the two was reversed. Zhou Yuntang couldn't accept this gap.

"He's looking at us." Wan Lishuang reminded Lin Hanchuan.

Lin Hanchuan didn't even raise his head: "Let him see."

Wan Lishuang laughed and fell on Lin Hanchuan again. He was bathed in Zhou Yuntang's jealous eyes and felt relaxed all over, and the depression of more than ten years was swept away.

Throughout the day, Zhou Yuntang's eyes passed through the crowd around him from time to time and fell on Lin Hanchuan and Wan Lishuang. Not only were they indifferent, they were even happier.

After school, an angry Zhou Yuntang got into the Zhou family's car and returned to the Zhou family.

In order to make it easier for Zhou Yuntang to go to school, the Zhou family bought a villa near the school. It was only a twenty-minute drive away. The car slowly drove into the community, just in time for dinner.

As soon as Zhou Yuntang entered the door, the chef received instructions to start cooking. With the cooperation of several chefs, it only took half an hour for more than thirty dishes to be put on the table.

The Zhou family villa is clean, spacious, bright, and surprisingly large. It has three floors. The corridors are filled with exquisite and valuable artworks and ancient paintings. One of the toilets here is bigger than Jiang Tian's entire home.

Especially Zhou Yuntang's room has excellent lighting. Every morning he is gently awakened by the sunshine, just like a prince in a fairy tale.

But he didn't know that the real young master of the Zhou family lived in a cramped living room and was awakened by Jiang's father's fists and kicks... He might know, but all of this had nothing to do with him.

Zhou Yuntang casually threw his schoolbag on the sofa. He threw himself into the arms of the eldest brother of the Zhou family who was sitting on the sofa reading a book. He started crying: "Brother~" "What's wrong?

" The eldest brother of the Zhou family frowned. He held Zhou Yuntang on his lap and treated him like a child of several years old. He lowered his voice and coaxed, "Have we, Tangtang, been bullied? Tell your brother, and he will help you vent your anger." If you let

the mall When his opponent saw him like this, he might be frightened and have a myocardial infarction.

When an uninformed person sees their postures and the tone and expression of the eldest brother of the Zhou family, they will not think that they are brothers at all, but will only think that they are lovers.

"I..." Zhou Yuntang was about to speak, but he suddenly froze.

Jiang Tiantian is the young master of the Zhou family. Zhou Yuntang cannot forget this. He never wants anyone in the Zhou family to notice Jiang Tian's existence.

As soon as the words changed, Zhou Yuntang cried: "Wan Lishuang scolded me for being neither a boy nor a girl!"

The eldest brother of the Zhou family pondered for a few seconds. He kissed Zhou Yuntang's forehead and patiently advised: "We can't move the Wan family for the time being, Tangtang, please wait a little longer. Wait, after a while, brother will be able to vent his anger on you."

After being held, kissed and coaxed for a while, Zhou Yuntang finally broke down in tears and smiled.

Listening to his brother's wishes, the Wan family will fall soon. Li Yuan will deal with Jiang Tian tomorrow... Zhou Yuntang's mood is completely bright and sunny, the corners of his mouth curve up in a sweet arc, and his eyes are like flowing honey, which is so sweet.

The eldest brother of the Zhou family's eyes darkened, and he gently and restrainedly kissed the corner of Zhou Yuntang's forehead.

The author has something to say:

I personally feel that this kind of soft and whining protagonist is not like men, and few normal women will be like this... so I will temporarily classify it as the third gender. There is no intention to insult women.

I don't mean to dislike the protagonist Ruan Nuo. Who doesn't like the protagonist Ruan Nuo, who is cute, cries, infatuated, and full of CP? I just don't like it very much...

people with vested interests get an advantage and behave well.

The fake young master occupies the first half of the real young master's life and he still wants the real young master to pamper him and love him for the second half of his life.

After bullying CP when he was young, he can still enjoy his partner's kindness without any regrets and

ruin his partner's college entrance examination or any other important opportunity. She also boasts about being wronged,

has no sense of propriety between herself and others, and blames her boyfriend for being too possessive.

The protagonist of some articles is even more exaggerated than the original author I wrote. It is really hard to make people feel Love.

But when I look at the comments, they all say that my wife is so cute and that she deserves to be cremated. Sometimes I wonder, is there something wrong with me or with them?

I accidentally said too much, kiss all the little angels, thank you all for supporting the original version~ There will be two more updates tonight~