Chapter 16

Ran Xing was born in a small town, but there was no trace of his mother in his memory.

Ran's father was a well-known gangster in the town. He was idle and didn't like studying. He ran out of school and fooled around after just a few years of schooling. He deceived Ran Xing's mother with his pretty face.

Not long after the marriage, his true nature was exposed, including alcoholism, gambling, and domestic violence... Ran Xing's mother chose to divorce before the child was even past the lactation period.

When Ran Xing was a child, he was called a child without a mother. He hated his missing mother, but when he grew up, he no longer hated her. He only hated his biological father.

Growing up, Ran's father beat and scolded Ran Xing frequently, leaving little Ran Xing with bruises all the time. Ran's father was lazy and would eat whatever he had, and he would get hungry if he didn't. A full meal; the only school that made Ran Xing feel relaxed, Ran's father always delayed paying tuition and fees... After nine years of compulsory education, Ran's father refused to pay any more tuition fees, and Ran Xing's last pure land disappeared. .

"Then I went out to work." Ran Xing said this with a smile on his face, "I never went back."

Lin Hanchuan knew there was a hidden story behind this incident, but he didn't expect it to be so tragic.

Not knowing what to feel in his heart, Lin Hanchuan touched Ran Xing's hair and said to Ran Xing, who looked surprised, "You did a good job." Ran Xing no

longer cared about these past things, and his career was now gradually improving. On the right track, and with people around him who appreciate him, those past events will no longer hurt him at all.

But the force on the top of his head was too gentle, and the scars deep in his heart seemed to be smoothed by gentle hands. Ran Xing's neck was stiff and he complained stiffly: "You are touching a puppy."

He looked very dissatisfied. Lin Hanchuan looked at Ran Xing's red earlobes and said good-naturedly, "It's my fault." "

For the sake of the ice cream... I forgive you." Lin Hanchuan withdrew his hand, and Ran Xing muttered, feeling lost. .

Lin Hanchuan didn't hear Ran Xing's words clearly. He regarded Ran Xing as his younger brother and completely placed him under his protection.

Ran's father's behavior made Lin Hanchuan unusually angry. He sent Ran Xing home with a calm expression on his face, then turned around and contacted the manager of the public relations department.

Ran Xing's popularity has been unstoppable, and there are only so many top resources in the industry. At this time, he has a black spot. The male stars who compete with him have made trouble one after another, and various marketing accounts under him have come forward to increase the popularity. , hoping to pull him off his horse.

Because of the popularity of "Sword Fairy", Xingchen Entertainment has officially entered the public eye. The rise of a small company will often squeeze the living space of other companies of the same type, especially since Xingchen Entertainment has a capable artist in its hands. hour.

As the most favored brother of Xingchen Entertainment, if Ran Xing is confused, Xingchen Entertainment will be severely damaged.

With various interests entangled, Ran Xing's incident has intensified. It has always been on the hot search list, and more and more people are interested in it.

'Wasn't Ran Xing very arrogant before? Why did you pretend to be dead this time? '

'Isn't Xingchen Film and Television very protective of the calf, so it didn't say anything'

'Boycott Ran Xing! Boycott the products endorsed by Ranxing! '

'...I personally feel that it's just Ran Xing's father's opinion now. It's a bit unfair for everyone to scold Ran Xing just because of his unilateral words.

' , no matter what, as a child, you can't abandon it."

"Ran Xing's fans are so funny. They are still trying to blame him for being like this. Maybe it's because none of Ran Xing's fans have fathers." "

I don't even dare to watch it. Video, such a decrepit old man worked so hard to raise his child, but the child actually didn't recognize him when he was older... It's really tragic.' '

Whatever child you give birth to, you may not know what kind of child you will give birth to. What the hell?'

'Don't be led astray by Ran Xing's fans, and focus on boycotting Ran Xing and the products he endorses! '

'Unless we change our spokesperson, we will resist until the end! '

Under the rhythm of all kinds of bullshit and snake gods, netizens were filled with indignation and spontaneously posted articles boycotting Ranxing. The brand whose sales had just picked up suddenly fell again, and its reputation also declined.

"Mr. Yan, this matter belongs to your company's artist. A major scandal occurred during the contract period. It was you who breached the contract. We have done our best by not asking for liquidated damages." The contact person sent by the brand to negotiate clicked the computer with his knuckles. There were a lot of bad reviews on the website and he said.

The huge projection was filled with personal attacks and insults against Ran Xing. Lin Hanchuan's face was expressionless and his eyes were cold: "I can understand your company's choice." "

No one expected this to happen." The brand owner sighed heavily, and his worried hairline receded a full three centimeters. .

Their company was originally in its infancy, but now its reputation has plummeted because of the spokesperson. The company's senior management is so panicked that they don't even want liquidated damages. They just want to terminate the contract quickly and break away from Ran Xing.

"Three days." Lin Hanchuan's expression remained unchanged. He leaned back in his chair with a calm expression and spoke concisely. "After three days, your company's sales and reputation have not recovered. I will terminate the contract with liquidated damages." The

brand owner was stunned and only needed If you wait three days, you can get away with tens of millions of liquidated damages... If the matter is resolved by then and the contract cannot be terminated, the company's sales and reputation will rebound. No matter how you look at it, it will be a business that will make a profit without losing any money. .

"Deal!" The brand owner stood up directly and reached an agreement with Lin Hanchuan.

Looking at Lin Hanchuan with a calm expression, the brand owner had an inexplicable feeling that this young man might really be able to make a comeback...

Ran Xing did not listen to the rest of the words. He slowly closed the door of the conference room without anyone paying attention. Come to him.

Sitting in the car, Ran Xing didn't know what he felt in his heart. Seeing the superior man humble himself for him, he wished he could kill the man who gave birth to him.

Ran Xing could forgive the man's indifference and abuse to him when he was a child, but he could not forgive him. He let the person who he did not dare to desecrate step down from the shrine.

Looking blankly at the road, Ran Xing silently recited the contact information the man left on the TV. He looked around and suddenly remembered that there was a fruit-peeling dagger in the passenger's storage box.

Lin Hanchuan discussed with the brand's people the specific requirements and time for the termination of the contract, and personally sent the brand's representative out of the company.

Back in the office, in addition to the public relations manager and secretary, there was also a man wearing a black shirt.

"Mr. Yan." When the man saw Lin Hanchuan, a flash of surprise flashed in his eyes. He didn't expect that his friend's boss was so handsome. He was not at all what he imagined.

Lin Hanchuan nodded slightly as a greeting and went straight to the point: "What did you find out?"

The manager of the public relations department is a thin, handsome young man with cold eyes and looks inaccessible. When facing Lin Hanchuan, his expression was slightly soft, but also a little stiff: "A week ago, that man's bank card had 50,000 yuan in it." The man in a black shirt answered: "I went to

his hometown to investigate. He usually has no job and lives on relief funds. He owes hundreds of thousands of online loans and tens of thousands of cash loans. His friends are as poor as him and there is no borrowing. He has the habit of buying lottery tickets, but he has won. The maximum amount is only two thousand; he did not steal or rob during this period..."

For such a social worm, fifty thousand yuan is a huge amount of money to them, and it is impossible for them to get such a large amount of money for no reason.

"There's more." Lin Hanchuan's eyes moved.

Before the public relations department entered the company, the relationship network was extremely strong. The man in the black shirt was a private detective he knew. He was a retired special forces soldier with extremely strong investigative capabilities.

The private detective continued: "I checked his call records in the business office. Strange calls have been very frequent in recent times. I checked the strange phone calls again. Although the numbers were different, the final IP addresses were all locked in this city. ."

"The people who deal with him are very cautious, but it's a pity that they met me." The private detective smiled proudly. After being rolled over by the public relations manager, he quickly calmed down, "He came here alone. If he has money, he can live there. hotel, and have the resources to contact the TV station... As long as I continue to follow his social network, I will be able to find the mastermind in less than three days."

Lin Hanchuan looked at him: "Two days."

The private detective hesitated. For a moment, he wanted to say that investigation is not that simple, but when he met Lin Hanchuan's gaze, he found that he did not dare to refute for some reason: "I will try my best." "It's not my

best, but my determination." Lin Hanchuan said slowly, and he motioned aside. The secretary said, "I'll pay one-third of the deposit first."

The secretary made some operations, and the next second, the private detective received the transfer. He smiled bitterly: "A hundred thousand deposit... Okay, within two days, I will We will find out the truth."

When leaving the office with his friends, the private detective quietly tutted: "You didn't tell me your boss was so handsome." The

public relations manager couldn't see his carefree look and glared at him: "What does my boss's handsomeness have to do with you?"

"Evil capitalist, handsome and rich..." the private detective complained, "I'm afraid you'll fall in love with someone else..."

Lin Hanchuan also had certain assumptions in his mind. , he didn't say it out loud, he just made a certain determination.

While he was processing the documents, the secretary came back with a complicated expression: "Mr. Yan."

"What's the matter?" Lin Hanchuan's forehead jumped, worried that the public opinion on the Internet had changed again.

"Ran Xing..." The secretary didn't know what to say, so he had to hand the phone to Lin Hanchuan with a complicated expression.

After taking the phone, Lin Hanchuan's first reaction was to read the comments, glanced at it, and was stunned.

A few hours ago, the screen was filled with angry comments, but just a few hours later, netizens' comments had completely changed.

"I have never seen such a miserable person as Ran Xing."

"Ran Xing is so miserable with Meiqiang. Is he born to attract villains? He was scolded before when he was not popular. Now that he has managed to get ahead, he is still scolded.

" Ran Xing's father is really a vampire! It's so disgusting. This kind of father doesn't deserve to have a son at all." "

Ugh, I wrongly blamed Ran Xing. I apologize to Ran Xing. I want to buy ten pieces of clothing endorsed by Ran Xing to apologize." "

I just said one thing in the morning that it was just Ran Xing. The remarks made by Xing's father about his family were exposed on the Internet, and the people who scolded me almost made me depressed... I can't imagine how terrible the exposure of Ran Xing himself would be." "Today, we all

owe Ran Xing an apology."

Author I have something to say:

Lao Gong in Ran Xing's eyes: pitiful, helpless, and servile.

In reality, Lin Hanchuan: calm, arrogant, and the brand even called him dad after seeing it.