Chapter 38

Qi's father and Qi Yuyu broke up on bad terms.

Before leaving with Qi's father, Qi Fenghua looked at Lin Hanchuan and hesitated to speak. When Qi's father urged him, he hurriedly followed, still looking back three times as he walked.

Lin Hanchuan felt uncomfortable intervening in the affairs of the Qi family, so he stood aside and watched the show. Until Qi Fenghua and his son left, Lin Hanchuan did not say a word.

Qi Yuyu's eyes stayed on the backs of the two of them. If you look closely, you will find that his eyes are more on Qi Fenghua.

"He likes you very much." Qi Yuyu said lightly.

Although he had been communicating with Qi's father, Qi Yuyu noticed Qi Fenghua's ambiguous eyes on Lin Hanchuan. He could have communicated with Qi's father in a more gentle way and tried to remedy the situation, but his attention was always unconsciously It tilted towards Qi Fenghua and Lin Hanchuan.

Hearing the word "like", Lin Hanchuan found it funny and at the same time felt uncontrollable physical nausea. He waved his hand: "I can't bear this kind of love."

Among all the people Lin Hanchuan met, Qi Fenghua's His behavior was the most chilling. Even without empathy for the original owner, it was hard for Lin Hanchuan not to dislike this person.

Secretly guiding one person to become another person, transforming one person beyond recognition. It was obviously the same mistake on both sides, but he thought he had done nothing wrong... Lin Hanchuan tried to figure out Qi Fenghua's thoughts. He could feel that maybe Qi Fenghua was wrong. Fenghua himself believed that everything he did was 'for the good of Yi Qionglou'.

Because Yi Wusheng is too outstanding and very popular, but his twin Yi Qionglou is extremely mediocre, so he transformed Yi Qionglou to make him better and more lovable. He is 'saving and helping' 'Yi Qionglou, rather than transforming others because of his own inner desires.

Qi Fenghua himself may not have noticed these thoughts in his heart. He deceived everyone and himself.

Yi Qionglou may be lonely and lacking love. He doesn't need this kind of abnormal love - no, this is not love at all, it's just the projection of Qi Fenghua's feelings.

Qi Yuyu saw the disgust that could not be concealed in Lin Hanchuan's expression. After getting along with him for a long time, he had long discovered that Lin Hanchuan was actually an emotionally reserved person who rarely expressed his likes and dislikes so straightforwardly.

The person being hated was his biological brother. Qi Yuyu knew that he should defend his brother, or at least scold the scumbag, but instead of being filled with indignation, Qi Yuyu felt subtly relaxed.

After relaxing, Qi Yuyu blamed himself for his unreasonable emotions.

As the undercurrent surged, the owner of the antique shop came over.

He didn't see what happened just now, so he carefully placed the rice paper and handed it to Qi Yuyu. The owner of the antique shop smiled and said: "Mr. Qi has always had great eyesight, and now that he has such a subordinate, it seems that the Qi family's business can be improved." It's even better."

His beautiful words were sincere, but Lin Hanchuan found out the date of the rice paper with just a touch, which shocked even the owner of the antique shop.

The price of something like rice paper will double in ten years. Tens of thousands of dollars is nothing to the Qi family, but being deceived only makes people unhappy. The owner of an antique shop failed to deceive people, so he could only silently change the price. The price is as high as 50-year-old rice paper, or even lower.

Being misunderstood as a subordinate, Lin Hanchuan did not explain. He only thought that the owner of the antique shop was praising his taste. He thanked him and left the antique shop with Qi Yuyu holding a wooden box.

On the way, Lin Hanchuan asked casually: "What are you going to paint?"

The theme of the first round of the Spring Breeze Art Exhibition was hope. This big and vague theme seems to be applicable to anything and can be painted; but it is precisely because There are so many themes to choose from that some people can't make a choice.

Slowing down his pace, Qi Yuyu pondered and said slowly: "What do you think of the sunrise?"

Based on Lin Hanchuan's understanding of traditional Chinese painting, it is difficult to paint sunrise or sunset alone in traditional Chinese painting. They always match the landscape, giving people a majestic atmosphere. It also has a majestic feeling. If the painter has superior skills and meticulously depicts the animals, it can also make people feel lifelike. It is indeed in line with the theme of 'hope'.

Thinking about it in his mind, Lin Hanchuan also said: "Okay, this is a good idea."

Qi Yuyu knew that Lin Hanchuan had misunderstood what he meant. He lowered his head and curled his lips without explaining.

The reason why I thought of painting the sunrise was because the painting that Lin Hanchuan praised so much was a sunset.

At that time, painting was still a shady little hobby of Qi Yuyu. He had to hide from his parents and Qi Fenghua, and paint alone at home to gain a moment of inner peace.

He seems to have everything, money, status, and even looks far beyond ordinary people, but he seems to have nothing.

The emptiness and confusion in my heart are clearly revealed in the painting. The sunset picture is low, gloomy, and carrying a drooping twilight atmosphere. Half of the city has sunk into darkness, and the remaining half of the city is shrouded in shadow. The glow on the horizon Not light, but fire-like anger and despair.

Today, Qi Yuyu's mentality is completely different from that at that time. He wants to paint a sunrise again, as a gift to himself and to Lin Hanchuan.

After deciding what to paint, Qi Yuyu went into seclusion to paint after returning home. He is a self-taught wild man who does not use professional skills when painting. His technique also combines the characteristics of oil painting and watercolor painting, and he paints on rice paper as he pleases.

A carefully created painting takes several years, or at least dozens of days. The deadline for the Spring Breeze Art Exhibition is coming soon, and there is not much time for Qi Yuyu to polish it. He stayed in the studio for three full days, day and night. The painting was finally completed.

It took another two days to refine it. When it was completed, Qi Yuyu, who had not slept well for several days, only had time to call Lin Hanchuan and fell asleep.

After receiving the call, Lin Hanchuan rushed to Qi Yuyu's house as soon as possible to take away the completed painting, and finally delivered the painting to the selection location in person before the deadline.

The room was filled with various paintings. The cheapest ones cost tens of thousands, and the expensive ones cost at least several million. This person confidently told himself the door password, and then fell asleep unconsciously. After returning to Qi Yuyu's home, Lin Hanchuan looked at Qi Yuyu sleeping soundly on the easel and felt dumbfounded.

After laughing, Lin Hanchuan moved Qi Yuyu to the bed and ordered a porridge for him, but he could eat it when he woke up.

After closing the curtains, adjusting the temperature of the air conditioner, and everything was properly arranged, Lin Hanchuan left in a hurry. His gallery had entered the final stage of decoration, and it was when he was needed to supervise on site.

Lin Hanchuan, who was coming and going in a hurry, did not see Qi Yuyu, who was lying on the bed, turned over, his face deeply buried in the pillow, and the corners of his vaguely exposed mouth raised an upward curve.

·

The selection meeting of Qingzhou City's Spring Breeze Art Exhibition was held in a high-end auditorium. The floor was covered with paintings. The projector played all the contestants' works one by one. Some people gathered around the paintings on the ground to examine them carefully. There are also people who look at the works in the projector and appreciate them carefully.

Everyone present is a famous senior figure in the painting world. The top painting figures in the entire Qingzhou City are gathered together, and from time to time you can hear a few arguments.

Zhang Xiwei is the chairman of the Qingzhou Painting Association and one of the representatives of domestic Chinese painting with high moral standing and high respect.

He walked around the painting, his eyes rarely stopping, but he kept sighing.

"Mr. Zhang, please set your sights a little lower." Someone saw Zhang Xiwei's behavior and said with a smile, "Our city wants to send 300 paintings to the imperial capital. By your standards, I'm afraid 30 paintings will be sent to the imperial capital." I can't choose."

"Sending these paintings to the imperial capital represents the level of Qingzhou City. You are not ashamed to send these paintings, but I am ashamed." Zhang Xiwei snorted coldly, "Today's younger generation , each generation is no longer as good as the last."

Zhang Xiwei is over sixty years old, but he still has a tall and straight figure, every wrinkle on his face exudes a serious and old-fashioned atmosphere, and every white hair on his head is neatly combed and neatly pole.

"Today's young people have never suffered much, and they don't have anything in their hearts. What they draw is very floating." Another old man also sighed and said, but kept walking.

After wandering around the painting for a few times, he stopped and said, "This painting is pretty good."

Upon hearing this, Zhang Xiwei also came over to take a look.

This is an oil painting, and the sign next to it reads "The Waves", and the author is Qi Fenghua. Zhang Xiwei's expression softened slightly, and he nodded and said, "Qi Fenghua, this kid, has made a lot of progress in the past two years."

Everyone in the circle knew him more or less. Zhang Xiwei had seen Qi Fenghua's paintings in his earlier years and knew him. problems.

Compared with his slightly unfamiliar painting skills, what is more fatal about Qi Fenghua is that the emotions in his paintings are too consistent. There is only positive emotions in the paintings. There is nothing wrong with that. However, if there are only positive emotions, it would seem too false, like a castle in the air. It's hard to empathize.

In the past two years, Qi Fenghua didn't know what he had gone through. Some negative emotions suddenly appeared in his paintings, and the colors he used changed from the original bright and warm tones to gray. Instead, he used gray to highlight the warmth that he is best at.

For example, in this painting "The Waves", blue waves crash against the shore, with snow-white foam floating on the waves, which contrasts with the dim beach, and gloomy dark clouds gather in the sky. Logically speaking, it should be breathtaking. There is a sense of oppression, but in the middle of the painting, a lighthouse stands firmly, dispelling all the darkness and guiding all the fishermen on their way home.

"Not bad." After looking at it for a moment, Zhang Xiwei nodded again, "This work has the potential to win the silver medal. With a few more years of experience, this kid can win the gold medal."

Although the style has not yet been formed, it is a bit immature. , but thinking about Qi Fenghua's age, Zhang Xiwei became surprisingly tolerant.

People around him gathered to watch and appreciate this work that Zhang Xiwei had approved of. Zhang Xiwei looked at it a few more times and withdrew from the crowd. He left the oil painting area and walked to the traditional Chinese painting area where he was best at.

The more cherished something is, the more strict it becomes, and Zhang Xiwei's originally relaxed brows frowned again.

"Traditional Chinese painting is not like oil painting. You can paint decently after just a few years of study." The person standing next to Zhang Xiwei sighed and said. He is also one of the big guys in Chinese painting. "It takes more than ten years to learn Chinese painting." Xiaocheng, even within a few decades, dare not say that he studied Chinese painting."

"Is this the reason why they painted like this?" Zhang Xi said slightly, "If I were them, I would not dare to hand over these paintings. Come up."

As soon as he finished speaking, Zhang Xiwei's eyes stopped on a painting. The people around him followed his gaze and were also shocked.

"This...whose child is this? Why are you drawing so randomly!"

This traditional Chinese painting called "Gift" uses the most orthodox pen and ink and rice paper to depict a scene of the rising sun in the city.

The ink spreads faintly on the rice paper, blurring the sharp lines of the buildings, making them look soft and cold; the crimson sun emits brilliance, reflecting the red clouds for a long time, and the afterglow shines softly on the ground, revealing a warm feeling. Light.

It is not that no one uses classical painting techniques to paint modern scenes, but this painting uses the color shading and light and shadow techniques of Western painting, cleverly integrating it with the classical style, and is exquisite.

In addition to the unique style, the most amazing thing about this painting is the emotional expression that almost overflows the paper.

Zhang Xiwei is a bit more serious, but he is not an old-fashioned person who doesn't know how to adapt. He doesn't think there is anything wrong with the author's fusion of Eastern and Western techniques. He was just struck by the rich and deep emotions of this painting.

It's like the clarity of the sky, or the relief of suddenly seeing the light. The sunlight gently dispels the shadows, not to be refused, and extremely gentle.

"Qi Yuyu..." Zhang Xiwei recalled carefully for a long time, but could not find this name in his memory, "This kid has the strength to win the gold medal." I don't know

when, there was a circle of people around, some of them were surprised, Some people were dissatisfied, and others had strange expressions.

"This kind of painting has the appearance of a work of art. If a painting has no soul, it is just a piece of paper. Only when it touches people's hearts can it be a good work of art." "

Humph, it's just a trick that doesn't show off. He's gone astray, he doesn't rely on these crooked tricks, he just relies on his emotional expression, which is enough to win the gold medal." "

This painting can be sent directly to the imperial capital and let them see it. Without Yi Wusheng, we still have other talents in Qingzhou."

Everyone gathered around this painting, leaving Qi Fenghua's "The Waves" behind.

The parents of the Yi family were also among the judges. The two of them came together at some point. They exchanged glances with each other, and they were both confused: "This painting, and the silent painting..."

Yi Wusheng's painting that won the gold medal that year, It was a sunset, an oil painting, and it had nothing to do with the sunrise in this Chinese painting, but they somehow felt that the feeling of this painting was a bit like Yi Wusheng's painting back then.