Chapter 52 story 3

Chapter 52 After his identity was exposed, the fake young master became the group's favorite

one year later.

Qi Yuyu has become a famous painter at home and abroad with his unique painting style and strong emotional rendering ability, and is known as the saint of contemporary painting; Lin Hanchuan's gallery is also doing well and has become a world-renowned art gallery. gallery.

Lin Hanchuan has a keen eye and never misses a beat. He can distinguish the authenticity and value of all paintings at a glance. He can also select the most worthy young painters from the new generation of painters and praise them as international rising stars.

If Qi Yuyu is the contemporary painting saint, then Lin Hanchuan is the contemporary Bole and Midas master.

A thousand-mile horse often exists, but a bole does not always exist.

There were even some foreign painters and artists who traveled thousands of miles to come to their home countries and chose Lin Hanchuan to be their agent and agent.

Because it is the hometown of Qi Yuyu and Lin Hanchuan, and Lin Hanchuan's gallery is here, Qingzhou City is now the holy land of the domestic painting community. Countless painters, big and small, come here. Their dream is to hang their works in Lin Hanchuan's gallery. .

It's just that Lin Hanchuan's gallery is very strict in selecting works, and ordinary painters have no chance to hang them.

In the middle of this well-known gallery, there is only one Chinese painting hanging - as everyone knows, it is Qi Yuyu's first published work, it is valuable and is not for sale.

"Did you see the news?" In the art department of a game company, a young intern girl held up her mobile phone with an admiring look on her face, "Qi Yuyu's painting was auctioned for 100 million abroad!" Soon

someone She echoed: "100 million yuan, I will never make that much money in my life... We are

both painters, why is there such a big difference." "I am a serious painter, how can we compare."

There was laughter. , the girl who was the first to drop the topic kicked her feet to the ground, and the eight-claw chair slid to the side of the man who had been silent: "Fenghua, do you know Qi Yuyu?"

Qi Fenghua's hand that was painting paused, and he Putting down the pen and looking at the digital tablet: "I know he is good at bringing glory to the country."

"Right, right?" The girl suddenly became energetic and boasted brightly, "He is the first person to become famous all over the world. He is a domestic contemporary painter. Under his leadership, the trend of Chinese painting has emerged all over the world..."

After chattering for a long time, Qi Fenghua didn't answer her question. The girl curled her lips and tried to find a topic: "We were guests at your house yesterday. The painting hanging in your living room is quite nice. Where did you buy it? Is it expensive? I'll buy one too."

In fact, the girl was a little surprised when she saw Qi Fenghua's home for the first time.

Qi Fenghua has a withdrawn personality and doesn't like to communicate with others, but he is good-looking and has an outstanding temperament. The girl always thought that he was a rich second generation who didn't have to worry about the trivial matters of life. Only when she went to his house did she realize that his family was just an ordinary family.

The family of three lived in a two-bedroom and one-living house, which was a bit crowded. His parents would argue from time to time, which made the girl who went to get company information very embarrassed.