Chapter 109

When I was in the imperial capital, I was busy teaching the official people to make space crystal cores every day, and I also had to find time to do tasks. I was so busy that I couldn't touch the ground. In this dead city with only zombies, Lin Hanchuan was able to have some rest time.

Because he had slept all day and night, Lin Hanchuan was not sleepy at all late at night, but was full of energy.

As the Zombie King, Cheng Jizhou didn't need to sleep. Ever since his identity was exposed, he had given up on himself and made no attempt to hide his differences from humans.

Without the light pollution of the city, the sky was pitch black, sparsely dotted with a few stars. Lin Hanchuan and Cheng Jizhou sat side by side on the hanging chairs in the rooftop garden, looking up at the sky.

"There may be an asteroid named Jiangtian among these stars." Lin Hanchuan suddenly spoke in the silent night.

Cheng Jizhou tilted his head in confusion.

"Next to this asteroid, there will be a star named Wanli Shuang." Lin Hanchuan said with a smile on his lips.

Many countries will name asteroids after people who have made great contributions to mankind. Before leaving the last world, Lin Hanchuan was qualified to name an asteroid.

Wan Lishuang didn't want the planet 'Jiang Tian' to hang alone in the sky, so he invested one billion to buy the naming rights of the asteroid next to the planet 'Jiang Tian'.

From now on, no matter how dark and boundless the universe is, these two closest little stars will rely on each other for thousands of years, longer than human life.

In a different world, the starry sky was no longer the same starry sky, but Lin Hanchuan seemed to be able to see through the darkness, the soft and spreading brilliance of 'Jiangtian' and 'Wanli Shuang'.

Lin Hanchuan has always looked forward and never looked back. This time it was rare for him to recall the past, and he felt hard to understand. When he turned his head, he saw Cheng Jizhou's red eyes.

Stunned for a moment, Lin Hanchuan didn't know whether he should remind him or not.

"Who are those two people?" Cheng Jizhou knew that his eyes had changed color. He did not restrain himself. Instead, he frowned and asked, "Your former partner?"

Lin Hanchuan: "..."

001 gloated in Lin Hanchuan's mind and laughed. He said: [This is a bit embarrassing. You are looking back on your sweet past, but he thinks you are thinking about your ex. 】

Seeing Lin Hanchuan didn't answer, Cheng Jizhou asked again: "Are they as good looking as me?"

Lin Hanchuan, who was hard to answer for a while, said: "..."

Yes or no, it seemed like they were both cheating.

The two looked at each other in confusion. After a while, Lin Hanchuan covered his mouth and yawned: "I seem a little sleepy. I'm going to rest first. Good night." He

hurriedly slipped away.

[He is looking at you from behind. 】001 continued to laugh.

Lin Hanchuan walked into the room, locked the door neatly, and sighed softly. He couldn't tell whether it was regret or sadness. He was the only one who remembered those beautiful memories, which made people a little bit confused.

001 appeared floating, emitting this fluorescent pink light, and gently touched Lin Hanchuan's hair with his paws: [I like people who forget about you in another world. It's too hard. Don't you like to pursue a career? What are you talking about? Fall in love and have a career! 】