Chapter 55

"Wan Lishuang, this is between him and me and has nothing to do with you." Zhou Yuntang said bitterly.

There was not a single tear in his eyes at this time.

Zhou Yuntang knew very well that his tears were the best weapons for others, but Wan Lishuang did not accept this trick at all. Even if he fainted from crying, he would not only be indifferent, but he would probably also applaud.

"You guys?" Wan Lishuang looked back and forth between Lin Hanchuan and Zhou Yuntang, with a suspicious look in his eyes.

Zhou Yuntang's heart skipped a beat, fearing that Wan Lishuang would see something.

Growing up, Wan Lishuang had been fighting openly and secretly since childhood, and he always won most of the time. If his identity as a fake young master was discovered, Wan Lishuang would definitely laugh at himself and vent his frustration over the years.

Wan Lishuang was just surprised that Zhou Yuntang was completely different from Jiang Tian in terms of grades, family background or personality. It could be said that there was a difference between heaven and earth. He originally thought that Zhou Yuntang had found another toy to show his 'kindness' and 'love' .

Seeing that Zhou Yuntang was slightly nervous from the corners of his eyebrows and eyes, Wan Lishuang's eyes flashed with thought.

It is said that only the opponent knows the opponent best, and this saying is perfect for Wan Lishuang.

In the eyes of everyone, Zhou Yuntang is the embodiment of beauty, but only Wan Lishuang sees the scheming hidden under Zhou Yuntang's gentle and harmless appearance.

While Wan Lishuang and Zhou Yuntang were secretly fighting each other, Lin Hanchuan had already returned to his seat and sat down. He was reading a book seriously, but he was flipping through the book too fast.

Wan Lishuang and Zhou Yuntang's eyes fell on him together, but Lin Hanchuan remained unmoved, becoming the only student in the classroom who actually studied in the morning.

This kind of ignoring attitude was an insult to Zhou Yuntang. No one had ever dared to treat him like this again. Even Wan Lishuang did not ignore him, but confronted him tit for tat.

The biggest Waterloo encountered in Lin Hanchuan was in front of Wan Lishuang. Zhou Yuntang's ears were red with embarrassment.

Why is it him? He is the true young master of the Zhou family. For the umpteenth time, Zhou Yuntang complained in his heart. He thought for a long time and didn't know how to attract Lin Hanchuan's attention.

Suddenly, an idea flashed in his mind. In the dream, this real young master lived an embarrassing life before he met the Zhou family. He also had a gambling father.

"Jiang Tian, ​​I know your family is in trouble. If you need it, I can help you." Zhou Yuntang cleared his throat and said softly, "If you are willing, you can come to live with me at Zhou's house..." It is more

convenient to live at Zhou's house. By raising my favorability level, he will eat and live in me, and he will no longer be so cold to me. Zhou Yuntang thinks this method is great, why didn't he think of it before.

In Zhou Yuntang's imagination, a person who lives in such an embarrassment would be ecstatic to accept the offer when he learns that he can live in a big house and not have to worry about food and drink. He is also a help in times of need, and the other party will naturally be particularly grateful.

As expected by Zhou Yuntang, Lin Hanchuan raised his head from the book. There was no joy in his expression, only cold disgust.

Stung by the sharp look, Zhou Yuntang took a step back and swallowed: "I heard that your father is a gambler and often beats you. Would it be better if you move out?" "

Fuck." Lin Hanchuan hasn't spoken yet, and some people can't stand it anymore.

"Zhou Yuntang, are you fucking sick?" Wan Lishuang walked over in a few steps and pushed Zhou Yuntang away with one palm. "This is a private matter. You said it in public and looked arrogant and proud. You Do you think you are kind?"

"You are hypocritical!"

Zhou Yuntang was pushed so hard that he almost fell to the ground. He was very embarrassed. He wanted to curse, but he was surrounded by classmates. In full view of everyone, he endured it again and again. , and finally his eyes were red.

"I wanted to help him with good intentions." Zhou Yuntang defended himself, as if he was thinking about Lin Hanchuan wholeheartedly, without any selfish motives. "I didn't even care about him tearing up my book, I just wanted to help him. ."

"If he is the first in age, he will definitely get very good results in the college entrance examination. Then he will get at least hundreds of thousands of bonuses. With the bonus, he will go to the best university and work in the best company after graduation. Do you need your good intentions here?" Wan Lishuang sneered and exposed Zhou Yuntang's hypocrisy unceremoniously, "Based on your last-minute results? Or is it based on your career ambition that you can only be a loser in the Zhou family after graduation?"

Zhou Yuntang was stunned. He asked: "What's the bonus of hundreds of thousands of dollars?"

Obviously there was no such thing in the dream.

"With your grades, it's no wonder you don't know." Wan Lishuang stood in front of Lin Hanchuan's desk with a vague protective gesture. "One million for the provincial champion, five hundred thousand for the top ten, and three for the top twenty. One hundred thousand, this kind of thing only good students know, it's normal that you don't know."

Zhou Yuntang really didn't know, he was spoiled by everyone, even if his grades were last, no one said harsh words to him, as long as he was happy It's good to be happy, but also because his grades are not good, no one has ever mentioned studying in front of him, and a scholarship of hundreds of thousands is not worth mentioning to a young master from a rich family.

If the real young master is so good, will they still favor me, a fake young master? Zhou Yuntang's heart suddenly skipped a beat. Even if he had no idea about grades, he still knew how good the grades were for those who could get the top prize.

In the past, Zhou Yuntang just wanted to gain some favorability before Master Zhen returned home, but now the dark thoughts in his heart surfaced: he didn't want Master Zhen to return to the Zhou family, he is the legitimate young master of the Zhou family!

Perhaps Zhou Yuntang's expression was too pitiful, and someone felt sorry for him, so he said, "Wan Lishuang, please stop saying a few words." Someone

helped him, and the tears in Zhou Yuntang's eyes fell instantly.

"It's a pity that you don't want to be an actor." Even after watching it countless times, Wan Lishuang was still amazed by Zhou Yuntang's ability to cry whenever he wanted. One second there was nothing in his eyes, but the next second he burst into tears. The particles fell down, which is a great stunt.

Hearing this, Zhou Yuntang's tears suddenly became so embarrassing that he didn't know whether he should fall or not.

Lin Hanchuan did not expect that in this world where the protagonist is the favorite of the group, loved by everyone, and has an aura of wisdom, there are actually normal people, even though this normal person is the so-called vicious male supporting actor.

In the original text, this plot also happened.

Zhou Yuntang pretended to call the police in the alley, scared away the gangsters, and gave the injured Jiang Tian a band-aid. Because of this incident, Jiang Tian slightly softened his attitude towards Zhou Yuntang.

When he came to school the next day, Zhou Yuntang revealed the situation at Jiang Tian's home in front of the whole class and warmly invited Jiang Tian to his home.

No one wants their embarrassment to be known to everyone, or to be revealed by an inexplicable outsider. Jiang Tian immediately darkened his face.

From then on, Jiang Tian, ​​who originally had the aura of being a god of learning, fell into a situation of being isolated and bullied. Speaking of him, everyone's first reaction was not how good his grades were, but how poor his family was, and there was another Gambling dad.

Lin Hanchuan's brows seemed to be frozen.

Zhou Yuntang is weak and harmless. Even if he accidentally does something wrong, everyone is willing to forgive the person involved. As long as Zhou Yuntang's eyes turn red, the person who made his eyes red will be criticized verbally and writtenly, as if he has committed some heinous crime.

Even if Zhou Yuntang took Jiang Tian out to play and disturbed Jiang Tian's studies, everyone felt that he was generous and kind-hearted, and Jiang Tian was unkind when he refused; the food he cooked for Jiang Tian made Jiang Tian suffer from vomiting and diarrhea for several days, and several brothers They will only be jealous that their brother's first time cooking was given to someone else. Jiang Tian does not know what is good or bad...

Zhou Yuntang said to his brothers with tears in his eyes, he is your brother, you should be nice to him - after these words, Jiang Tian secretly received warnings from his four brothers, making him a little self-aware and not to dream about things he shouldn't want.

All of this comes from 'good intentions'.

Zhou Yuntang was still pretending to be pitiful with his red eyes. Lin Hanchuan suddenly smiled. Jiang Tian rarely smiled. He was taciturn all year round and had a gloomy temperament. Even though he was tall, his appearance was not bad, but he just didn't look good. Likeable.

At this time Lin Hanchuan smiled, and everyone suddenly realized that he was actually good-looking, with strong features and a rugged handsomeness.

"Are you sure he's my gambler father?" Lin Hanchuan asked Zhou Yuntang calmly, with the emphasis on 'I', which was meaningful.

In an instant, all the blood drained from Zhou Yuntang's face.

Does he know the truth? No, how could he know the truth... No, that's not my dad. My dad's surname is Zhou, and he is not a bad gambler... Is it because he has such a bad attitude towards me because he knows? Zhou Yuntang's mind was in such a mess that he couldn't even hear his friends' concerns.

The secret deep in his heart was revealed, and he was indescribable panic. He even wanted to go back to the Zhou family to hide, and return to the shelter of his parents and brothers.

Others didn't know what was so special about this sentence that could make Zhou Yuntang change his face in a second, but the leader Zhou Yuntang calmed down, and there was Wan Lishuang standing next to Lin Hanchuan. Everyone did not dare to target him anymore, and pretended to read, feeling no longer in their hearts. No matter how curious I am, I dare not ask more.

They can't afford to offend the Zhou family, and neither can they afford to offend the Wan family.

Lin Hanchuan's lips curved into a sarcastic arc. From just now until now, Zhou Yuntang knew the truth, but he still used a condescending attitude to save and help the real eldest son of the Zhou family.

Everything about him originally belonged to the true young master, but he used this gesture of charity to slip out some trivial benefits from his fingers in an attempt to bribe the true young master who had never seen the world.

Even for his biological father, he always said "your father", as if that was really Jiang Tian's father, not his own biological father.

Lin Hanchuan originally just wanted to help the original owner fulfill his dream, but now he changed his mind.

What belongs to him cannot be stolen by others.

While he was thinking, Lin Hanchuan felt someone sitting down next to him, and then, a furry head came over: "Jiang Tian, ​​Zhou Yuntang and I have known each other for so long, you are the first one besides me to see through his true face. People."

Lin Hanchuan pushed the yellow head with his hand.

Wan Lishuang didn't care about Lin Hanchuan's indifference. He laughed and said, "Don't be afraid. I will protect you from now on. We will form an alliance against the White Lotus Front. You will be my only ally." Lin Hanchuan did not hear

Wan Li clearly. What did Shuang say? He stared into Wan Li Shuang's eyes and suddenly fell into a trance.

Wanli Shuang has chiseled features, a little immature facial features, a clean and clear temperament, and sparkling eyes. He is still a seventeen-year-old boy, but he can already imagine how exquisite and handsome he will be when he grows up.

This unfamiliar face had Lin Hanchuan's familiar cunning look in his eyes.