Chapter 155

Finally, the legendary emperor Fudu Lu was exposed in front of all the worms.

In the imagination of the military females, this cunning male insect who plays tricks on all the military females should be beautiful on the surface, but like a poisonous butterfly, he is so charming that people shudder.

The actual male insect is indeed heart-wrenchingly beautiful, but not at all coquettish.

He was cold and aloof, and his eyes were pure and clear green, which almost made the female smell the fresh breath of the forest, but they were cold to the bone. There seemed to be nothing in those beautiful eyes, only the indifference that penetrated the heart.

Even if the Insect King ordered it, the female insects couldn't bear to attack such a male insect.

"Long time no see, my little Doulu." Moore thought countless times about what he would say and what expression he would make when he met his male again.

In his imagination, the male will suffer a lot of injustice outside, and he may throw himself into his arms and cry. At this time, he will tell him that life without him is so difficult, and then hold him in his arms.

Or perhaps, the male insect may still be quarrelsome, and he will punish him severely at this time until he no longer dares to quarrel with him.

After many days, they finally met again, and Moore found that the scene at this moment was so familiar, so familiar that he seemed to have experienced it once.

After a while, Moore remembered that he had indeed experienced this scene once.

When the little male escaped from him for the first time, he brought him back to the palace. She was also such a female, with such indifferent eyes... Last time, Moore thought that his little male was having trouble, but now, His heart was floating in the air and could not reach the ground.

Lin Jianshen took a step forward and blocked Moir's sight. He was the only female insect present who was not under the pressure of the Insect King. When all the military females were overwhelmed, he could act provocatively. Look into More's eyes.

When he was extremely angry, Moore calmed down. He watched Lin Jianshen's lips move slightly, but no sound came out.

he's mine.

Lin Hanchuan didn't know what happened when the two females were confronting each other. He only saw that the military females who originally surrounded him were suddenly in chaos. Some of them were crumbling, and some of them fell to their knees directly on the ground.

Looking behind Lin Jianshen, he saw that half of Moir's face was covered with insect patterns. The bright red insect patterns and his pupils were so red that they were almost bleeding, just like the legendary Western Devil.

Then, under his gaze, the wings behind Maul spread out, and the hard, cold bone wings made Maul look more like a devil.

[Oh no, Kawakawa, he is going to explode into the small universe! 】The well-informed System 001 blurted out.

Suddenly, the original serious atmosphere was gone forever. Lin Hanchuan was helpless and funny at the same time: [He should be turning into an insect shape. 】

The insect form of the female insect is the most powerful form of combat.

[That's scary too. Aren't you scared? 】001 muttered.

Lin Hanchuan glanced at Lin Jianshen and said, "I believe him." 】

In Zerg society, high-level Zerg of the same sex are naturally oppressive to low-level Zerg, and the Zerg King is at the top of the pyramid. His pheromones can control all female Zerg - this is the reason for the extreme unity of the Zerg.

Most of the time, only after the insect king weakens will a powerful female insect be able to resist the pheromones and evolve into a new insect king.

Now, a female insect that looks ordinary and even has genetic defects can actually resist the pressure of the new insect emperor who has not evolved for a long time? !

Moll's heart became even more angry. He must, must kill that damn disabled female insect! Get his cock back!

Killing intent filled his heart to the point where he could hardly restrain himself. At this moment, Moore was suddenly shaken. He saw that the originally energetic military females were in a daze, and the weapons in their hands fell to the ground.

The sound of weapons hitting the ground was endless.

what happened? While he was surprised, Moll's eyes flashed, and he seemed to see his own male insect.

That sweet, cute, and always innocent little male insect, he smiled sweetly at himself as usual, and his beautiful green eyes had no ice that could not be melted, only sweetness and love that were as sticky as honey.

The little male worm worked hard to sort out his mind, clear all the negative emotions in his mind, and then lingered with him all night, generously releasing all pheromones to stabilize his emotions.

After finishing everything like a little bee, the newly adult male was panting from exhaustion. He complained: "Moll, you are going to hollow me out."

Moll felt so soft that he didn't know how long it would take. He had never seen such a cute little male insect before. He wanted to go up and hug this poor and cute male insect and tell him that he had worked hard.

But he only felt that he frowned indifferently, and his face was still flushed with emotion, but his eyes were calm and calm; "As my male insect, he will sort out my spirit, soothe my pheromones, and satisfy me." My desires are all your obligations."

The little male opened his mouth, murmured for a long time, and finally pouted and looked at himself with an unhappy face.

Moore wanted to comfort him, hug him, and kiss him...

but he calmly put on his military uniform, pretending not to see the word 'coax me' written almost on his face, and left. When he left, Moll heard his voice of dissatisfaction: "You are too willful. I am very busy at work and don't have time to play such childish tricks with you." As he

left, he noticed that at this moment, Moll saw , the bright, shining green eyes of the little male insect dimmed, as if the gems had lost their luster and the stars were covered by clouds and mist.

"I just... I just want you to coax me..."

My heart was like a knife.

Many years later, Moore's words, tempered like a knife, stabbed into his heart.

The pain drove him out of his memories. Moll opened his eyes, and his vision was blurry. He blinked, and then he realized that it was tears that had covered his sight.

After his vision became clear, the first thing he saw was that his little male insect was holding hands with other female insects and walking onto the battleship.

"No! Stop them!" Moore roared at the top of his lungs. The surrounding military females closed their eyes tightly and smiled at the corners of their mouths. No one heard his broken roar.

"Well done." Lin Hanchuan patted Asang's head and praised.

He didn't expect that Lin Jianshen could train the mental power of all the male insects in such a short period of time, allowing them to weave a huge illusion.

The more powerful the female insect, the stronger her mental power may be, so Moore can be the first to break free from the illusion. Lin Hanchuan looked back at Moir, thoughtfully.

Then, he boarded the battleship without looking back.

What was left to Moir was a cold and determined back, just like what he always left Du Lu.

Moore wanted to spread his wings and chase after him, but no matter how he flapped his wings and flew, he could not match the speed of the battleship. He could only watch the battleship disappear into the sky like stars.

Also took away his star.

"Dulu..." The bone wings were exerted too hard and could no longer bend even a single arc. Morr murmured, spat out a mouthful of blood, and fell vertically from the sky.

At this time, the insect marks on his body had covered every inch of his skin.

"Brother Dulu, are you okay? That Insect King didn't do anything to you, right?" Asang kept circling Lin Hanchuan, chirping like a bird.

Lin Hanchuan had been dealing with the female insects for three days without rest. As soon as he relaxed a little, he felt exhausted. He tried his best to raise a smile: "It's okay, they didn't catch me..." The

rest of the heroes Chong also wanted to come over and gossip, but Lin Jianshen firmly held Lin Hanchuan in his arms and stopped these people.

"Brother Dulu?" Asang blinked and waited for Lin Hanchuan to continue speaking. He didn't wait for the second half of the sentence for a long time.

Lin Jianshen looked down and saw that the male insect in his arms had fallen asleep.

"It seems that Brother Dulu is exhausted. Let's let him have a good sleep." Asang said empathetically, pulling the other males away.

Lin Jianshen brought the male back to his room. The tall and thin male seemed to have lost a lot of weight. The already pointed chin was even slimmer, and the originally round cheeks completely lost the last trace of their childishness. .

His fingertips touched the male's clear-cut cheek, and Lin Jianshen's eyes flashed with distress.

【Pervert|The state came to see Chuan Chuan sleeping again. 】System 001 was not asleep, it was tsk-tsk-tsk-tuting, and suddenly appeared on the bed with a grunting sound.

People who could see him were already asleep. 001 was fearless. He flew around Lin Hanchuan and used the video function to record Lin Jian's infatuated side.

365 degrees, recording without blind spots! While recording the video, 001 muttered something: [Let's show it to Chuan Chuan when the time comes. This person... No, how changeable this insect is! 】

During this sleep, Lin Hanchuan slept for a whole day and a night. When he woke up, there was darkness outside the window, which made him feel that there was more to him than just this night.

A glass of water was handed to Lin Hanchuan in front of Lijia. He looked up and met Lin Jian's dark and deep eyes.

After drinking some water in this posture, Lin Hanchuan felt like he was alive. His depleted mental energy was partially revived like spring water: "How long have you not rested?" Unexpectedly, his first words after waking up

were He was caring about himself. Lin Jian thought for a moment and handed the terminal to Lin Hanchuan: "Not long after, how do you feel?"

"Very good." Lin Hanchuan also smiled and fell lazily on the bed, "Have we left the imperial capital?"

Lin Jian raised the corners of his lips deeply, his eyes greedily falling on the rarely relaxed and wanton male. Typing: Guess where we are?

"You actually learned to joke with me? It's a miracle." Lin Hanchuan was surprised when he saw these words. Seeing that Lin Jianshen seemed a little shy and wanted to take the terminal back, he smiled and guessed, "We are in the insect To the south of the star? Or to the north?"

With his ears slightly red, Lin Jianshen motioned to Lin Hanchuan to look outside.

It was dark outside the window. Lin Hanchuan was a little puzzled. He looked at it carefully and opened his eyes suddenly.

In the darkness, there were a few distant stars twinkling faintly, and further away, a yellow planet stood quietly in place, silently containing all the life in it.

That's the insect star. Lin Jianshen typed.

"We... left the insect star?" Lin Hanchuan couldn't believe it. He didn't expect it to happen so quickly.

It was so fast that he was not mentally prepared at all.

When he thought about the plan to take the male bugs to leave the insect star, Lin Hanchuan knew how crazy this plan was. He just wanted to give it a try, to lead the male bugs out of the predicament and break the trap that had imprisoned tens of thousands of bugs. The cycle of years.

He really succeeded.

From now on, male and female insects no longer have to fight each other, they can be independent.

The author has something to say:

My next book will be this article, "The Cannon Fodder Master Is Actually a Master of Metaphysics". It is mainly about metaphysics and immortality. If you are interested, you can go and save it~~

Li Bufan came back from the world of cultivation. You know, he is the real young master in an urban metaphysics novel. Unfortunately, the male protagonist of this article is a fake young master.

In the original text, Li Bufan insists on grabbing the attention of his parents, and opposes the fake young master at every turn. In the end, his bloodline is robbed, the last drop of value is squeezed out, and he quickly receives a box lunch.

After knowing the truth, Li Bufan said: The love between his parents is not as important as his own life.

So he decisively took the bucket and ran away.

Everyone thought that Li Bufan left the family because he was unable to practice and felt ashamed of himself.

A few days later, a big shot appeared in the world of metaphysics. He was very good at catching ghosts, drawing talismans, and reading Feng Shui. He also had superb medical skills and could bring people back to life. Countless people begged him to help him, lining up from the south to the north of the city.

The fake young master was seriously injured and had no choice but to seek help from the miracle doctor. When he knelt down to plead outside the door, he looked up and saw a familiar face. It was the good-for-nothing real young master!

In an instant, energy and blood surged wildly, and a mouthful of old blood spurted onto the ground.

Li Bufan: The cleaning fee is five million. Thank you for your patronage. Should I pay by card or cash?

·

Copywriting 2

Gu Dongting is extremely talented and has outstanding appearance. He is the first to bear the brunt of danger. He exorcises ghosts and saves people without asking for anything in return. He is a respected and righteous genius... and he is also the villain boss that the male protagonist can use to slap him in the face.

In the final ending, the family is ruined, the fiancée and sister are taken into the harem by the male protagonist, and he dies together with the male protagonist in the finale.

After rebirth, Gu Dongting held a sword in his hand and looked at the male protagonist who had not yet risen and sneered: Thirty years in Hedong, thirty years in Hexi, now it's my turn.

Just as he was about to kill everyone, a hand as slender as jade and with clear joints placed on his shoulder.

"The body of the furnace has too much yin energy. Fellow Taoist, you can't do it."

Gu Dongting, who had already reached the full blackening value:? ? ?

#InterruptShi(黑)法(化)#

#I kill people without blinking, don't ask me if my eyes are dry#

Instructions for consumption: 1. The brain circuit is unique, cannon fodder, the real young master attacks VS the furnace tripod physique, cold reborn boss, The whole process is 1v1 mutual favor, focusing on text

2. Shou is a beautiful fairy with long hair and wearing ancient costumes. Her beauty and strength values ​​are both MAX, she is fierce and beautiful.