Chapter 10

This announcement from the police completely turned the situation around.

'Isn't it said that Ran Xing doesn't refuse anyone who comes? He actually got drugged and even called the police... He is a star, and the matter is so big. Do you still want to hang out in the industry?'

 "Not to mention anything else, I just said that he actually dared to call the police. , and he dares to expose this matter, he is a real man.' '

Sure enough, good-looking people, regardless of gender, will always attract some scum to covet them. All beauties must protect yourselves' '...

although some I shouldn't, but I'm a little lucky. Fortunately, it's Ran Xing, a man. He has the ability to resist. If it was a girl, I'm afraid...' '

I just said that last night's hot search was a bit subtle. Obviously the photos only showed When he came out, he and another person were carried into the ambulance. How come everyone swore that he was being raped, as if he was hiding under the bed watching the live broadcast? "

These marketing accounts are so shameless. They will do whatever it takes to gain popularity. They are obviously the victims." Man, you actually called Ran Xing an unspoken rule... That's disgusting."

Ran Xing flipped through the comments one by one and followed the summary screenshots of the viewers to find the first marketing account that slandered him.

In this message, the marketing account wrote: Well-known traffic and a famous director were sent to the hospital together. It was suspected that they were playing too much. Sure enough, the circle was in chaos. I don't know if the traffic got the role he wanted.

The malice towards Ran Xing in the words almost spilled out of the screen.

Ran Xing thought for a while and asked Lin Hanchuan beside him: "Can I send a message..."

Lin Hanchuan, who was using his mobile phone to guide his subordinates in their work, raised his head and looked at him: "Yes, what I say will always count."

Ran Xing For a moment, I thought of what Lin Hanchuan said when he first met: As long as my artist does not do anything illegal or violate the moral bottom line, I will take care of any problems for him.

Lin Hanchuan always keeps his promise and does what he says.

Ran Xing smiled. He no longer had any scruples and directly forwarded the marketing account: Be prepared to receive a letter from a lawyer.

Not long after sending this message, he refreshed his Weibo account and found that the marketing account had been deleted.

Ran Xing laughed happily. He was scolded by netizens and viewers. He could comfort himself that they were his parents, but these marketing accounts... were just a group of blood-sucking monsters attached to public figures.

This time he actually made them feel defeated! Although Ran Xing was just talking, and he didn't have the time or energy to file a lawsuit, Ran Xing felt that it was worth it if he could scare the other party.

Lin Hanchuan looked at Ran Xing, who was as happy as a child. His face was pure and clear, and he was completely different from the tensed and wolf-like Ran Xing he met for the first time.

Lin Hanchuan's eyes were a little softer, and when he looked down at his phone again, they turned into a sharp expression: Send legal letters to those marketing accounts.

The next second he sent out these words, all the marketing accounts involved in this matter received letters from lawyers.

In most cases, the lawyer's letter is only used as a warning tool, and marketing accounts are generally not actually taken to court. However, this time, the lawyer's letter was stamped with the signature of the most famous law firm in the country, and Star Entertainment came with a menacing attack.

The melon-eating people only found it very satisfying and expressed their support one after another.

"It's past time to punish these marketing accounts. They dare to take advantage of any popularity and make up any fake news

." "Unscrupulous media deserve it!" '

'I hope these marketing accounts can be shut down'

'Come on for Xingchen Film and Television! '

These dozens of lawyers' letters were just the beginning. Then, Star Entertainment issued an announcement, clearly describing everything that happened, including the escape of the male protagonist of "Sword Fairy", Ran Xing's rescue, and the director's evil intentions. all content.

Not just text messages, but also the electronic contract of the original male lead of "Sword Fairy", the electronic contract of director Qiao Qingsheng, the electronic contract signed by Ran Xing, and even the police filing certificate.

The evidence is so irrefutable that no one questions this matter anymore, and netizens are also outraged.

'This announcement is really amazing. There is a timeline and all kinds of evidence. We don't need to look for evidence ourselves. '

'That rubbish director is Qiao Qingsheng? I've never heard of this name before, so it's true that he's doing something stupid and wrong.'

'It can't be justified for ten or eight years if it doesn't concern him! '

'Qiao Qingsheng, get out of the entertainment industry! '

After that, several little stars came forward one after another and testified against Qiao Qingsheng. Qiao Qingsheng was completely rejected by the audience, and people in the circle also left the show, expressing their disdain and disdain for Qiao Qingsheng.

Qiao Qing's birthday is over, and he no longer has a foothold in the entertainment industry.

The matter did not end there. Some silent victims were infected and bravely exposed their wounds to seek justice for their past selves. These people include men and women, Internet celebrities and ordinary people... all of them... Got some courage from Ran Xing.

This incident has been making waves on the Internet for several days. Almost everyone, male, female, old and young, knows about it, and Ran Xing's impression in the eyes of the public has also changed from all kinds of negative news to positive image.

Brave, beating the rapist into the hospital, not afraid of power... Maybe some people don't know him, but those who know about it have to say that as a star, he dares to stand up, which is already extraordinary. , and his influence is particularly far-reaching. At least for a long time, the entertainment industry will be much cleaner.

Of course there are some weird comments.

"If you hadn't seduced him, how could he have raped you?" "

It's just that we didn't agree on the price. He actually sent the sponsor to prison. It's vicious." "

If you ask me, Qiao Qingsheng is just the one who took the blame. There must be someone else behind it." There are people in

Xingchen Entertainment. Whether they are marketing accounts or ordinary people, they all sent legal letters and court leaflets were sent to their homes within a few days. After doing this several times, those weird comments disappeared completely. .

"Qiao Qingsheng will be sentenced to five years." The lawyer closed the document and said firmly, "The impact he caused is particularly bad and he will be severely punished." It's

only been five years... Lin Hanchuan was a little dissatisfied, but according to the legal terms, this is already The heaviest punishment, he thought for a while: "Let him live a life like a year in these five years." "

I know some people in prison, I can let them take care of some." The lawyer pushed up his glasses and looked after him. The tone of the two words was particularly emphasized.

"I will increase the original legal fees by another 50%." Lin Hanchuan reciprocated and said.

The two looked at each other and smiled, feeling very satisfied with each other.

After the lawyer left, the secretary sent another document to Lin Hanchuan: "Mr. Yan, because of our protection of Ran Xing, we have attracted many artists who want to join our company, including some famous stars..."

Xingchen Entertainment is In the initial stage, the two most difficult points are that one is that there is no work that can stand up, and the other is that there are no artists who can produce it.

This time, a strange combination of circumstances attracted many artists to come over. At least when filming, the leading actor would not have to find someone outside. The secretary couldn't help but raise the corners of her mouth.

Compared with the secretary's excitement, Lin Hanchuan remained calm. He asked: "Has the new director of "Sword Fairy" been chosen?" The

secretary suddenly became less happy: "The producers are still screening."

The crew has stopped working. It's been a few days and the loss has been millions. Lin Hanchuan knocked on the table, and while he was thinking, he saw someone walking in: "Do you still need a director?"

"Director Zhou." Lin Hanchuan stood up and said hello.

After signing a contract with Zhou Xishan a few days ago, something happened about Ran Xing. Before Lin Hanchuan had time to discuss the movie with Zhou Xishan, he didn't expect that he actually came to the door in person.

Zhou Xishan didn't come here just for the movie. He heard that Star Film and Television's TV series was still in need of a director, and said directly: "I have an apprentice who only made some web series before. If you like it, you can ask him to direct it." ."

Although he is his apprentice, Zhou Xishan has no intention of bullying others, and then explained embarrassingly: "The online drama is just for him to practice, and the filming is not very good, but he is very talented and has good control of the camera. He is very good at control and color scheduling."

Web drama? When the secretary heard these two words, her eyebrows jumped.

"Let me take a look at his works." Lin Hanchuan said.

The secretary was stunned.

As Zhou Xishan said, his apprentice only has two online dramas, one is a romantic comedy and the other is a domestic horror film. The reviews of both dramas are not very good.

After fast-forwarding through Zhou Xishan's disciple's 'masterpiece' on the computer, Lin Hanchuan fell silent. Neither the secretary nor Zhou Xishan spoke, and the air was quiet.

"Can he do it if he joins the group tomorrow?" After thinking for a long time, Lin Hanchuan raised his head and said.

"Yes!" Zhou Xishan was extremely pleasantly surprised. He didn't have high expectations at first. Although this young apprentice was talented, he didn't have a proven resume. This time, seeing that Xingchen Film and Television could not find anyone for a long time, he came to recommend him for an audition. try.

Whether it was successful or not, he had no objection, but he never expected that it would actually happen.

The two of them made the decision easily, but the secretary was confused: The company's most important project was actually handed over to a web drama director whose average score was less than six? Is the boss kidding? !

"You have some courage." Zhou Xishan laughed and patted Lin Hanchuan on the shoulder, "I have learned about your company's affairs in the past few days. You have kindness and righteousness and have not given up on your employees; so does your employee. Courage, not bad!"

Zhou Xishan asked: "Are you sure about the male lead in my movie?"

"You are the director, and it is you who makes the final decision on the casting of the movie. You must uphold the concept of casting in a way that the role serves the movie." Lin Hanchuan and Zhou Xishan looked at each other. After one glance, he smiled and said, "Of course, if you want to choose Ran Xing, I don't have any objections."

It can even be said that I am happy to see the result.

After finding a director, it didn't take long for the "Sword Fairy" crew to resume production.

In the crew of "Nine Songs" next door, Qiu Hongguang did not expect that things would develop like this. He had fought with Ran Xing for so long, and he always came back victorious. This was the first time he had encountered a wall with Ran Xing.

Brother Lou... Qiu Hongguang was jealous in his heart. If it weren't for Brother Lou, Ran Xing would never be able to get up.

This time, Ran Xing not only crawled out of the mud, but even the dirty water on his body was cleansed. He became a clean star again, worthy of being liked. Those black materials that were deliberately spread, Under the resolute attack of the public relations department of Xingchen Film and Television, there was no trace at all.

Qiu Hongguang's previous elaborate methods no longer worked on Ran Xing, and even he himself became a laughing stock among netizens.

Licking the dog, wanting to marry into a rich family, occupying the magpie's nest, white lotus... It seems that the cyberbullying he used to guide netizens against Ran Xing all came back to him.

Qiu Hongguang had an inexplicable feeling that he and Ran Xing seemed to have swapped identities.

Everything he has now relies on the Yan family. Now that Yan Weilou has set his sights on Ran Xing, he will no longer have an advantage. He will be the one who is suppressed all the time, and Ran Xing will step on him. top of head.

Qiu Hongguang clenched his fists and breathed hard to calm his chaotic heartbeat: "It's impossible. Star Film and Television is just a small company. How can it be compared to the Yan family."

Qiu Hongguang said to himself, but couldn't suppress the panic in his heart. , "I still have Uncle Yan and Aunt Yan, they like me so much..."