Chapter 43

Even though the Qi family tried their best to conceal it, the news that they spent tens of millions to buy fake paintings was still leaked and became a laughing stock in the circle.

An art dealer who makes a living by selling paintings was so easily set up and so stupid that even the Qijia's business was affected. Not only did the business become deserted, but even the buyers who had bought paintings from the Qijia before They all openly and secretly look for people to do appraisals, for fear that they themselves will become victims.

Fortunately, no problem was found. People thought about it and discovered the difference.

"Qi Yuyu is the only one in the Qi family who can do anything. After Qi Yuyu left the Qi family, they went downhill."

Qi's father, Qi's mother and Qi Fenghua both heard these remarks, and Qi Yuyu became even more angry and even more angry. He firmed up his thoughts: Qi Yuyu must have been unwilling to leave the Qi family and secretly made trouble!

Qi Fenghua secretly gritted his teeth. In the past, he was a talented young painter who was praised by everyone. Qi Yuyu was just a vulgar businessman. How could he be compared with him.

Recently, Qi Fenghua has been put at a disadvantage by Qi Yuyu in everything. He can't compare with his paintings, and he can't compare with his business and selling paintings... Qi Fenghua used to like this brother very much. In his impression, his brother is very good to him, and he can do whatever he wants. Try your best to get him back.

Now Qi Yuyu has become someone he doesn't recognize.

Qi Fenghua felt cold in his heart. He didn't care about Qi Yuyu's change of attitude towards him, nor did he care about his painting skills being crushed... His only opponent was Yi Wusheng.

No matter what, Qi Yuyu should not copy Yi Wusheng's paintings! Qi Fenghua looked at his cell phone, felt cruel, and pressed the send button.

Without paying any attention to their thoughts, Lin Hanchuan's gallery hung a few more paintings, including works by Qi Yuyu and Yue Hong, and the empty small exhibition hall began to take shape.

After seeing Qi Yuyu paint in person, Yuehong completely dispelled Qi Yuyu's suspicions and rushed to Qi Yuyu's house to discuss and learn with him every day. He was so happy that he couldn't open his mouth from ear to ear every day.

Lin Hanchuan had other things to do, so he left everything in the gallery to Qi Yuyu, while he himself disappeared.

I don't know what he is doing, he doesn't even care about the gallery. Qi Yuyu was stunned.

"Paint! Paint! Paint!" Yue Hong looked up and saw a drop of ink coming out of the tip of the brush in Qi Yuyu's hand, which was teetering on the edge of collapse.

Surprised, Qi Yuyu's hand was very steady and did not move at all. He looked at it, calmly put down the pen, and the brush strokes smoothly across the rice paper. The faint ink droplets turned into mountains and mountains, stretching endlessly. Extraordinary momentum.

Yue Hong watched Qi Yuyu paint with amazement in his eyes.

Painting is not as unrestrained as in film and television works. A painting often takes several days or dozens of days to create. The painter is soaked in various colors of paint and looks disgraced. Most painters laugh at themselves. It is no better than moving bricks on a construction site.

Watching Qi Yuyu paint is like a kind of enjoyment. He has a calm expression and a calm demeanor. The brush in his hand moves around and splashes ink, and every stroke is extremely casual.

What shocked Yue Hong the most was the emotional appeal in Qi Yuyu's paintings.

Skills can be practiced, but emotions cannot be carved. Yue Hong watched the outline of a painting gradually take shape, and he couldn't help but sigh: "Brother Qi, if you started learning painting from a young age, how could you still have my name in the painting world."