Chapter 130

Lin Hanchuan subconsciously took a step back: "What are you going to do?"

He had completely lost trust in Zhao Yuan. When he saw him vomiting blood, his first reaction was that this man wanted to slander him. Own.

The person on the bed didn't respond for a long time. Lin Hanchuan stood for a few seconds. He took a few steps forward and found that the little emperor had fainted and fell on the bed dying.

"Doctor Xuan!"

Following Lin Hanchuan's order, the maids and eunuchs who had been driven out of the emperor's palace were all running around in panic. Some people went to see the imperial doctor, some went in to check the situation, and some stopped them directly. Lin Hanchuan's way out.

Lin Hanchuan had no intention of leaving; "..."

Lin Hanchuan didn't even look at the others. He stood in front of the bed, constantly reviewing everything just now.

The imperial doctors came in a hurry, and they hurriedly took the little emperor's pulse and pricked him with a few more needles. Zhao Yuan faintly woke up and turned around. When he opened his eyes, his consciousness was still a little hazy: "What are you doing? "

Your Majesty, how do you feel now?" asked an old doctor with white hair and beard.

"I feel..." The little emperor frowned, his mind gradually clearing up, and the memories just poured into his mind. He took a deep breath, feeling the blood surge, and there was a faint smell of rust between his lips and teeth. .

"Your Majesty?" The old doctor didn't know why Zhao Yuan only spoke half of his words, so he called out carefully.

Zhao Yuan's eyes fell on Lin Hanchuan, and he said, "I just slept with the regent at our feet to discuss state affairs. I don't know why, but suddenly my blood surged, and I vomited a mouthful of blood.

" Discussing state affairs together... Except for the old doctor with white hair and beard, the other slightly younger doctors looked at each other meaningfully.

"If the old minister's diagnosis is correct, Your Majesty, you have been poisoned." The old doctor touched the white beard on his chin and said firmly, "This poison cannot kill people immediately, but if you take it continuously for a long time, it will already kill you." It has seriously affected your body."

"Poisoned?" Zhao Yuan looked at Lin Hanchuan subconsciously, "How is it possible? I don't feel any weird on weekdays." "

You may not feel any weird on weekdays. Once you are emotionally agitated or engage in intense violence, When you move, the poison will spread with your blood, and you will die immediately. No matter how much you investigate, you can only find out the reason for your sudden death due to excitement. It is impossible to tell that you died of poisoning. If you hadn't discovered it, Morning..."

The old doctor was still saying something, but Zhao Yuan could no longer hear it. He glared at Lin Hanchuan fiercely: "Is it you! Did you give me the poison?"

People around him looked at him strangely. , Zhao Yuan was even more excited. He stood up from the bed suddenly, revealing his naked body. There was a faint red color spreading all over his body. At first glance, it looked like an ordinary person's anger.

Lin Hanchuan looked at the little emperor thoughtfully.

In the original text, the little emperor was also poisoned. The name of the poison was Zui Huamian, a very beautiful name, but extremely vicious.

This poison is not a poison that seals the throat when blood is seen, but it can often take a person's life silently without letting anyone see the flaws, so it is perfect for assassination.

After learning that the little emperor was poisoned, the protagonist Qi Changfeng in the original article chose to give blood for blood without saying a word, and spent several months removing the poison from the little emperor's body.

But because of this, Qi Changfeng's body is even more fragile.

But Lin Hanchuan was a little confused. In the original text, the person who poisoned was the uncle of the young emperor Zhao Yuan. As his mother's family became more powerful, they had undesirable thoughts. They wanted to hold the entire country in their hands, so they gave him the poison. The little emperor poisoned.

As long as the little emperor dies and the group is leaderless, they can only help the infant baby to the throne, while they themselves can stand behind the scenes and become a powerful overlord.

But now the little emperor has no children. If he dies, the entire Sui Kingdom will fall into war... Lin Hanchuan was thinking when he was suddenly grabbed by the clothes on his chest.

"It's you!" The little emperor shouted with red eyes and a ferocious face, "You wish I was dead, you hate me, that's why you poisoned me!" Lin Hanchuan pushed the little emperor away with just a gentle push

. , he straightened his clothes and said calmly: "If I wanted you to die, you wouldn't be alive today."

In the face of absolute force value, all conspiracies and tricks cease to exist.

If the regent wanted to kill the emperor, he had thousands of ways, none of which would be so shameless and despicable.

"Impossible! You are lying to me!" The little emperor didn't believe it. He clenched his fist. If he couldn't beat Lin Hanchuan, this fist would have already hit Lin Hanchuan's identity. "If it wasn't you, who else could it be!

" Who is it, your dear grandpa, your gentle mother, and your trusted elder brother. Lin Hanchuan suddenly felt a pity for the little emperor.

Although he is the emperor, because of this status, the people around him always have evil intentions. Even if they are honest and loyal, they dare not speak out to expose the affairs of the Wu family. He is kept in the dark by his closest people. And his relatives just want him to die.

Lin Hanchuan raised his hand, and the servants all knelt on the ground: "Control all the imperial chefs in the imperial dining room and count the ingredients." After saying that,

Lin Hanchuan turned around and left. No one dared to stop him, even if the emperor was still holding on to him just a moment ago. He asked while stroking his neck.

Looking at Lin Hanchuan's back, Zhao Yuan suddenly felt chills all over his body. He knew that the regent had always been a bold person and rarely used such treacherous and unscrupulous methods, so it really wasn't him... Then who is it?

The mind that was overwhelmed by anger and fear finally calmed down. Zhao Yuan stumbled back to the bed, his eyes were lifeless. He couldn't believe anyone now, except the regent.

Although he was very reluctant to admit it, Zhao Yuan knew that if there was only one person in the world who wanted him to live, then that person would definitely be the Regent.

Zhao Yuan felt surprisingly pathetic. In the end, the person he trusted the most turned out to be the person he hated the most.

If something like this happened in the palace, no matter what dynasty, it would be a major crime to punish the Nine Clans, even if it was a puppet emperor.

The entire palace began to be purged, and everyone was in danger. Everyone was on tenterhooks for fear that someone would be found on them. Everyone was also speculating on who was so bold as to poison the emperor of Sui Kingdom.

It only took three days for the matter to be over.

Zhao Yuan's mother's family, without exception, were all imprisoned in the prison of the Ministry of Punishment. After the young emperor Zhao Yuan learned the news, he was so angry that he vomited blood several times. After several times in succession, his body became visibly weak.

On the day of the trial, Lin Hanchuan was in charge of the trial, the young emperor Zhao Yuan was in charge of the hearing, and a group of ministers were watching.

Lin Hanchuan already knew what they were doing from the original text, and he could easily catch them by following the clues. When the evidence was solid, they had no choice but to admit the crime.

Lin Hanchuan was sitting in the hall with cold eyes, but the little emperor Zhao Yuan's face was pale and his lips had no trace of blood.

When he was sentenced, Zhao Yuan couldn't hold back and asked his grandfather: "Why?"

"Why." Hearing this, the man burst out laughing. Perhaps it was because he was about to die, but he was also extremely candid, " What else could it be for? It's just power."

The late emperor Zhao Jun had no harem, only one queen, and even fewer children. There was only one Zhao Yuan. Everyone thought that the late emperor and the empress dowager had a strong relationship, but in fact they did not. What a deep feeling.

The late Emperor Zhao Jun was a man who conquered the world on horseback. Even after he became the emperor and had a wife and children, he never stopped. He still fought in all directions on horseback, leaving only the queen alone in the palace.

After the death of the late emperor, his only heir naturally became emperor.

But Zhao Yuan had not been educated by his father for a few days at all. He was brought up by his mother and grandfather... so Zhao Yuan had a deep affection for his mother's family.

But his grandfather didn't care. After all, Zhao Yuan's surname was Zhao and he was from the Zhao family. If Zhao Yuan hadn't been the nephew of the adopted queen, then Da Sui would have been named Wu.

Just such a reason is enough for careerists to do whatever it takes to abandon family ties.

After hearing these words from his grandfather, no matter how much Zhao Yuan tried to comfort himself to be calm, he still couldn't hold it back, spitting out a mouthful of blood and fainted on the spot.

Lin Hanchuan looked down at their farce without any special feelings in his heart. His only thought was to take advantage of this opportunity to uproot the intricately connected wealthy families in the court.

The late emperor Zhao Jun did not do it, and Qi Changfeng in the original article did not do it. Lin Hanchuan felt that he might be able to do it.

This storm caused changes in the entire capital city. Even fewer people took to the streets. Gu Shi didn't understand the commotion in the court. He only knew that he hadn't seen Lin for a long time. Hanchuan.

"Gu Shi, what are you doing?" Su Congyu woke up Gu Shi for the umpteenth time, hating that iron could not make steel, "What time is it now? If you haven't studied hard, why are you here?"

Gu Shi was at a loss . He raised his head too much. After this period of intensive breeding, his appearance has become a lot more rounded. If Gu Shi was a skinny stray cat before, he looked pitiful, fierce and wild; now Gu Shi is a little more gentle. , his eyes were a little less vicious, but he still had a sense of dignity and magnanimity that young men from rich families didn't have.

He looks a bit like the late emperor when he was young. Su Congyu thought secretly.

"I was thinking..." Gu Shi sighed, "When will the prince finish his work?"

Su Congyu also sighed: "Little ancestor, when he should finish his work, he will finish his work. Now you The most important thing is to study hard!"

Although Lin Hanchuan never told Su Congyu, Su Congyu was extremely smart. He had already sensed something from the recent bloody turmoil in the capital. He was originally teaching seriously. Educating people, now he wanted to pour all the knowledge into Gu Shi's mind.

Gu Shi said nothing, lying on the table in dismay and looking out the window.

After watching for a while, his eyes suddenly lit up. Regardless of the fact that he was still in class, he jumped up and jumped to the window: "Your Majesty!"