Chapter 91

[Then you can't save him? 】001 asked again.

Lin Hanchuan didn't speak. After pondering for a while, he asked: [Can you exchange crystal cores here? 】

There are crystal nuclei in the brains of superpowers and high-level zombies. Absorbing crystal nuclei can improve super powers. However, it is only a few months after the end of the world. Most zombies are the lowest-level ordinary zombies and do not have crystal nuclei.

[The highest level zombie in the world is currently Level 3, and the core level cannot exceed Level 3. 】001 said embarrassedly, 【The exchange items in all worlds cannot exceed the level of this world. 】

If it is really possible to exchange items far beyond this world in the ordinary world, the tasker will be able to destroy the world, so what task?

【exchange. ] Lin Hanchuan quickly made a decision and said.

When he had the ability to save someone, he couldn't do anything to save him.

After Lin Hanchuan finished speaking, a level three thunder crystal core appeared in his hand. He clenched his hand into a fist and immediately began to absorb the energy in the crystal core. At the same time, he also briefly informed him of the situation. people next to you.

The energy of the thunder crystal core was completely absorbed, and the crystal core, which was originally as indestructible as diamond, turned into powder in the hand with a gentle squeeze.

After listening to Lin Hanchuan's words, Lu Mao was the first to reply: "Boss, I will follow you."

Wei Zheng then said: "They are all my former comrades. I can't just ignore them." After knowing this, even if If Lin Hanchuan didn't speak, he would leave the team on his own initiative.

The other people also nodded.

After the apocalypse, a group of people will do their best to help those who need help. Rong Ziping was also saved in this way. The reason why they dislike those people in the team is because they take other people's rescue for granted. .

Lin Hanchuan nodded, and exchanged some third-level crystal cores from the system, and handed them to the superpowers in the team: "These are the zombie crystal cores I collected along the way. I only found out through research in the past two days that the absorption of The energy can enhance our abilities."

The others had no doubts and absorbed the energy according to Lin Hanchuan's method.

After making preparations, the group of people divided into two groups. Ordinary people without special powers drove their cars to attract the attention of the zombies with great fanfare and lure away a small number of zombies.

Lin Hanchuan led the supernatural beings to attack outside the corpse group, breaking through a path with clean movements.

"Captain, there's someone outside!" In the military car, the soldiers who had been fighting for several days had run out of ammunition and food, were exhausted, and were ready to fight to the end. The only thing that made them regretful was that there were still people in their car. civilian.

After being trapped for nearly an hour, they heard a voice coming from outside, and they were immediately refreshed: "Have reinforcements arrived?" After listening for

a few seconds, the leading man slowly shook his head: "There are no thermal weapons. Sound."

His excited heart suddenly sank to the bottom again, it was not reinforcements.

"What expressions are you looking at?" the man scolded, "The people outside are not comrades, they are ordinary people, but they are also trying to save us, how can you give up!" "Cheer up and cooperate with them inside and outside

. Find a way out!"

Yes, ordinary people outside are trying to save people, how can they give up so easily! The belief of a soldier is to fight until the last second.

"Yes!"

The depressed atmosphere was swept away. Everyone saw hope, and they generated infinite energy and moved towards the direction of the sound to clear away the zombies in front of the car.

"They know." The movement of the military vehicle could not be seen clearly among the corpses, but the sound could be heard. Lin Hanchuan gathered a huge lightning in his hand, "They can't hold on for long, so fight quickly and open a way!"

Lu Without saying a word, Mao spurted flames in his hands toward the corpses, and the air was filled with the smell of burning.

Like two magnets approaching each other, the number of zombies around them was slightly reduced due to the cleaning of various superpowers. Lin Hanchuan had already faintly seen the front of the military vehicle. The morale of both sides rose sharply. In just ten seconds, the two sides' troops Finally got it together.

Lin Hanchuan gave an order, and Lu Mao and others cleared a small open space around them, then stepped on the accelerator, jumped off the car, climbed onto the roof of the military vehicle with hands and feet, and joined several other people.

Before he could say hello, Lin Hanchuan threw a thunderball at the abandoned car. With a loud bang, the car exploded, blowing away a meter of zombies around it.

"Now!" Lin Hanchuan shouted loudly, pulling out all the few superpowers in his body.

The rest of them also used all their strength to blast forward with various powers, blasting an unobstructed road.

The car roared and finally gained the speed it should have. It knocked away a few remaining zombies and drove forward quickly. The superpowers exhausted their energy and collapsed on the ground. Soldiers without superpowers took over to clean up. Zombies still clinging to the car.

Among all the superpowers, only Lin Hanchuan still had the strength to stand. He stood firmly on the roof of the car, watching the zombies being thrown off the car by the howling wind, and soon disappeared from sight.

When the car drove past the entrance of the hospital, Lin Hanchuan noticed that the strong man hanging there had turned into a zombie.

It was still hanging there. The upper body was like an ordinary corpse, with the waist as the dividing line. The lower body had no trace of flesh, only cold white bones, and the bones from the thighs were no longer complete and had been torn loose by zombies.

Hearing the movement, it made a loud noise and twisted its body, but in vain.

"You deserve it." Lu Mao also saw it, and he cursed in a refreshing voice, "Evil will be punished."

The soldier lying next to him glanced at Lu Mao, took out a dagger, and flew towards him with a whoosh. The hanging zombie stabbed firmly and firmly into the middle of the zombie's eyebrows, and the zombie suddenly stopped moving.

This is completely dead.

Lin Hanchuan didn't have any idea. In the third month of the apocalypse, this man dared to eat human flesh. If he was allowed to live longer, he didn't know what other evil things he would do.

The man ate a living person, and seeing that Cheng Jizhou was a child with tender meat, he kept him as food reserve... When Lin Hanchuan knew this, he felt a chill in his back.

Any animal will have some natural pity for the cubs of the same kind. Even if it has no feelings, it will rarely hurt them deliberately. This man is worse than an animal, and he actually wants to eat children.

"You... Ahem." Lu Mao cleared his throat and said, "You are pretty good at throwing knives. Can you teach me how to do it?"

After leaving the town and reaching a safe area, the speed of the car gradually stabilized. The man with the flying knife smiled: "Okay, I haven't thanked you yet for saving our lives."

Lu Mao subconsciously looked at Lin Hanchuan.

"In the end of the world, human beings are here to help each other." Lin Hanchuan said, neither happy nor angry, "There will always be times when others will help us." "

Indeed." The man laughed. He knew that the superpowers had consumed too much and were tired. He didn't want to talk, so he didn't have the sense to test him at this time.

Under the guidance of Lin Hanchuan and his party, everyone arrived at the place where they stayed in the village.

In the distance, the people who stayed behind saw the familiar military green car, and everyone couldn't help but get excited.

"Is it a soldier? Is it a soldier who came to save us?"

"A soldier finally came to save us..."

Lin Hanchuan is the person who consumes the most supernatural powers, but maybe it's because he has consumed it once before, or maybe it's because he has consumed it once before. Because his superpower core was repaired by 001, his reaction was not that big this time, and the subsequent recovery time was much faster.

He rested on the roof of the car all the way. When he arrived, he had recovered a little of his powers and some of his physical strength. Lu Mao kept yelling beside him, and he couldn't get out of the car. In the end, Wei Zheng looked at it. However, he took him out of the car.

Everyone watched helplessly as a group of disabled and weak soldiers got out of the car, and there were five or six ordinary people in the last car. Those hopes were completely gone.

"What's going on?" Cheng Jizhou walked to Lin Hanchuan's feet with a stern face and looked at the soldiers warily with hostile eyes.

There is also a child. The leading man among the soldiers was a little surprised, and his eyes stayed on Lin Hanchuan's face for a few seconds.

At first he thought that this group of people had something to do with the military, but after talking to Lu Mao for a few words, he found out that this person was clearly not a good citizen. Trained people.

The man is well-informed and has never seen such a battle, where cats and mice mix together.

After arriving here, the man was surprised to find that there were so many ordinary people here. Judging from their faces and mental state, it was obvious that they were all well-raised. Not only was there a young man who was dressed as cleanly as before the apocalypse, there was also a beautiful Children who look like dolls.

No matter who they are, they are definitely not bad people. The man came to a conclusion in his mind and greeted Lin Hanchuan with a smile: "What do you call this brother? My name is Feng Kuan. I should be a few years older than you. Just call me Brother Feng." "

My name is Feng Kuan ." Tu Ji." Lin Hanchuan did not make excuses with him, but asked directly, "What are you going to do with these people?" "

I see that the houses next to it don't seem to be occupied. If you don't mind, I'll clean them up. ?" Feng Kuan looked at it and said.

As he spoke, he was a little puzzled. Thirty or forty people actually lived in only one house. Even if it had two floors and many rooms, it would still be too crowded.

"Okay." Lin Hanchuan nodded, "We simply cleaned up the entire village when we came here, and there were not many zombies left." When they came here

, the original owner and others planned to live in several houses, but his men There are far fewer people than the ordinary people who have been rescued. Those ordinary people rest alone for fear of something happening, and they have to live with people with supernatural powers.

The entire team was full of energy, but there were only three or four superpowers. The original owner had no choice but to let everyone live in the same house and sleep on the floor.

Lin Hanchuan briefly explained some situations, and glanced at the ordinary people who got off the second military vehicle casually, but two of them had their heads lowered, as if they didn't dare to see people, they covered their faces and avoided them. caught Lin Hanchuan's sight.

If they were generous and generous, Lin Hanchuan might not feel anything unusual, but their gesture made Lin Hanchuan notice it.

The two people covering their faces and looking at the ground felt the footsteps slowly approaching, and their heartbeats jumped step by step with the footsteps, until the footsteps stopped beside them: "Raise your heads."

The two people shook. Not willing to look up.

Lin Hanchuan was even more confused and said coldly. This time, the two people could not avoid it. They finally raised their heads. A man and a woman both smiled awkwardly. The middle-aged man among them cautiously and Lin Hanchuan greeted: "Old classmate, we haven't seen each other for a long time."

Lin Hanchuan: "..."

This man is not fat, but his belly is bigger than that of a pregnant woman in September. It looks like a lollipop with two sticks stuck in it. The original owner is here After being in prison for ten years, Lin Hanchuan didn't remember that the original owner had such an old classmate...

Suddenly, Lin Hanchuan's eyes flashed. He remembered that this man who was completely different from when he was young was the one who coaxed the original owner to go to a bar to broaden his horizons after the college entrance examination. That boy.

Lin Hanchuan's eyes turned to the woman, who also smiled awkwardly, nervous and uneasy. This woman was the underage girl who Tu Ji had saved and then accused him of raping and killing.