Chapter 103

He didn't quite understand why Cheng Jizhou suddenly became excited and his eyes lit up. Lin Hanchuan paused and said, "Be serious about your mission." Don't

cause trouble and show off, otherwise there will be chaos. Lin Hanchuan Hanchuan didn't know if someone would secretly plot against him.

Even if he knew that Cheng Jizhou was the Zombie King, Lin Hanchuan didn't want him to be harmed in any way.

Disappointed, Cheng Jizhou put his head back on Lin Hanchuan's shoulder. He didn't speak the whole way, and his mood was extremely low.

With a puff, Lu Mao burst out laughing. He covered his mouth and whispered something about his boss into Wei Zheng's ear: "Look, they look like a cat and a dog."

One is a cold big cat, calm. His eyes are extremely powerful, and he won't show much expression when being clung to. He will only show a touch of helplessness and condone the other person to do whatever he wants. The other is a Samoyed who looks beautiful and smart but is actually stupid. He has only a deceptive face, but in fact Clingy and well-behaved, it will flick its tail wildly when its fur is touched.

When he is unhappy, he will bury his face in his owner's arms, but no matter how smooth he is, he will be wagging his tail happily within a few minutes.

Wei Zheng opened his eyes and looked at the person next to him: "I think you look more like a dog."

Lu Mao: "???"

"How do I look like that?"

"Wei Zheng, you are talking nonsense!"

" You look like a dog to me!"

Wei Zheng's eyes stayed on Lu Mao's wide round eyes, and after hearing a few more barks, he really felt that he looked like some kind of small dog, and he would show his teeth and grin when he saw anyone. In fact, he was a coward. If he is to die, he will only be willful towards those who dote on him, and externally he will hide under his master's feet with his tail between his legs.

When they arrived at Tianhu Town, Lu Maodu was still angry and ignored Wei Zheng. He followed his boss, but within a few steps, he was stared at.

When he looked up, the Samoyed had a fierce look in his eyes, seeming to tell him to get away.

Lu Mao paused, then reluctantly returned to Wei Zheng, muttering to himself aggrievedly: "What Samoyed? It's obviously a white wolf."

Very fierce.

Everyone simply cleared an open grassland, and then the captains assigned in advance took their team members to spread out to find a place to camp.

Lin Hanchuan was the captain of his own team. He added a few more people from the army to form a group of fifteen people. They were the elite of the team at first glance. They killed zombies cleanly and neatly, not much worse than those with superpowers. They grabbed The place where we set up camp is even more stable.

Everyone was busy, except Cheng Jizhou who had nothing to do. He wanted to do something, but unfortunately he had been staying in the laboratory, let alone setting up a tent, and had never even seen him.

While he was hesitating, Cheng Jizhou's eyes flashed. He intuitively felt a malicious eye piercing him. Looking along the malicious eye from a distance, he saw Rong Ziping standing in the distance.

The two looked at each other for a few seconds through the crowd of people coming and going. Cheng Jizhou suddenly smiled and ran to Lin Hanchuan in front of Rong Ziping.

While wiping Lin Hanchuan's sweat, Cheng Jizhou asked, "Brother, are you tired? Do you want to let me do it? You work so hard, and I still feel bad..." There was no sweat on his forehead, and

Lin Hanchuan was very relaxed: "..."

"You look so happy." The soldier who was not familiar with them showed an envious expression.

Rong Ziping was too far away to hear what they were saying, and could only see their intimate movements. His eyes were red with anger. If it had been before, he would have been standing there.

In his previous life, Tu Ji never let him do the menial work and only let him rest aside.

Lin Hanchuan didn't know why Cheng Jizhou suddenly looked like this again. After finishing his work, he stood up and asked, "Are you bored?" "

No." Cheng Jizhou was puzzled, "Why are you Do you think so?"

Lin Hanchuan was also puzzled: "Then what are you doing now?"

Rong Ziping looked at him from a distance. He longed for Lin Hanchuan to see him. He didn't believe that the other party would be so heartless and would be so heartless after seeing him. He was indifferent, but Cheng Jizhou moved his feet and firmly blocked Lin Hanchuan's figure.

Rong Ziping couldn't see Lin Hanchuan, so Lin Hanchuan naturally couldn't see him.

Feeling hateful and angry in his heart, Rong Ziping wanted to go forward and expose Cheng Jizhou's true face as a hypocritical villain on the spot, but he only took two steps and he stopped where he was.

He didn't dare to step forward.

"Master, I've set up the tent." A man came forward and said flatteringly, "Do you think there is anything you're not satisfied with so that I can change it~" This was

the provocative soldier on guard, but Lin Hanchuan taught him a lesson. The man in question had his hair cut off by electricity, and now he had a cropped haircut close to his scalp. He looked sinister and sinister, as if he had just been released from prison.

Just came out of prison... Rong Ziping looked at the man who really came out of prison, and felt even sadder.

The short-haired man followed his gaze, touched his scalp and said, "Master, do you like that man?"

"What's the use of liking..." Now he doesn't even want to look at me. Rong Ziping's face was full of bitterness. He had always had the wind and rain, and was used to doing whatever he wanted. This was the first time he had tasted loss.

Cuntou looked at Hou Cheng Jizhou. Even if he didn't like men, he had to admit that this mixed-race man was so beautiful that he could blur his sexual orientation. In comparison, Rong Ziping could only be classified as a porridge and side dish, not worth a try.

But he didn't dare to say this. He rolled his eyes and said: "Men like the new and hate the old. That mixed-race guy is good-looking, but he only has one face, and he will get tired of it after a long time... If that mixed-race guy didn't exist long ago... The man will be sad for a few days at most, and someone else will appear after a while."

Knowing that the young master of the Rong family likes to shock his supernatural being, the short-haired man does not dare to hold grudges, but if he can kill the thunder-type supernatural being The person who is able to like makes him sad for a period of time, which is enough for the short-haired man to be happy.

Rong Ziping was still frowning after hearing the first few words, but when he heard the rest, his brows unknowingly relaxed and he hesitated.

The short-haired man struck while the iron was hot: "This kind of dodder who can't do anything has not lived long in the apocalypse, but he dares to bring him to such a chaotic place. When the time comes, so many people will kill the zombies, and the war will be chaotic. Who knows what will happen? What?"

This makes sense. Rong Ziping's eyes flickered several times, and he looked into the distance. Cheng Jizhou still blocked Lin Hanchuan with great scheming, and did not let Rong Ziping see a single hair.

"When the time comes, let's get closer to them." Rong Ziping said.

This time he brought the Rong family's team of superpowers to kill zombies in order to train the superpowers recruited by Rong. At this time, there was an army to protect the safety of these superpowers and to exercise their abilities.

The reason why Rong Ziping came here was because there was a well-preserved granary in Tianhu Town.

In the previous life, the army got this batch of grain. This time, Rong Ziping knew the location of the granary in advance and took it away before the army found out.

If he can take the opportunity to make someone he doesn't like disappear on the way, then this trip will be worthwhile.

"You have to follow me later and don't get separated from me." Lin Hanchuan said uneasily, "Protect yourself. Don't get hurt or bitten. Do you understand?" "I understand." Cheng Jizhou

nodded obediently, and the sight behind him disappeared, and he slightly raised the corners of his mouth, faintly revealing a bit of pride.

Although Lin Hanchuan said that he had nothing to do with Rong Ziping, Cheng Jizhou was always worried. Now he blocked Rong Ziping and Lin Hanchuan from meeting, as if he had won some silent war.

Cheng Jizhou looked well-behaved on the surface, but Lin Hanchuan didn't notice his hidden misbehavior, and felt half relieved.

When he was taking care of Xiao Cheng Jizhou, Lin Hanchuan discovered that except for his face, he didn't look like an angel at all.

I have to tie him next to me for a while. Lin Hanchuan thought.

When we officially started to clean up the surrounding zombies, each team was not far away, gradually advancing into the town. This town had a population of tens of thousands, and there were tens of thousands of zombies, but there were only more than 2,000 humans responsible for cleaning up. .

Fortunately, there are hot weapons from the military. Those zombies are also ordinary zombies with little ability. They kill them very quickly like chopping melons and vegetables.

From time to time, someone in the team vomited, and the stench filled the tip of everyone's nose. Even if they made homemade masks, they couldn't resist the stench. Even Lin Hanchuan frowned slightly. The only person whose expression remained unchanged during the whole process was Cheng Jizhou, who had a dull sense of smell.

"Follow me." When Cheng Jizhou was slightly lost in thought, Lin Hanchuan pulled him back to him.

Cheng Jizhou smiled, his eyebrows and eyes were curved and very pretty.

At the beginning, Lin Hanchuan could still keep an eye on Cheng Jizhou, but after the thermal weapons consumed most of the zombies, the ammunition was running low, and when he needed to kill the zombies himself, Lin Hanchuan could no longer care.

When Lin Hanchuan rescued one person and came back to look for Cheng Jizhou, he was horrified to find that Cheng Jizhou had disappeared.

Looking around, he saw that he was surrounded by tightly covered people, and there were zombies from time to time. Lin Hanchuan instinctively pulled the person next to him who released the fireball: "Where is Cheng Jizhou?" "

What Cheng Jizhou, wasn't he put in a safe place by his brother? Is there a place?" Lu Mao, in full fighting spirit, shouted without looking back.

He cursed secretly, because Cheng Jizhou's identity was difficult to explain. Lin Hanchuan only introduced him as 'Xiao Cheng Jizhou's brother' without mentioning his name at all. Lu Mao and others also called him Zhouzhou's brother.

Where did the people go? Lin Hanchuan frowned and casually killed a zombie next to him.