Chapter 117

Under the pressure of country C, country A pinched its nose and made an announcement to the whole world.

The circulation of news about the end of the world is no longer what it used to be. Although Country A officially announced the facts, it secretly suppressed the matter.

When people in country C found out, they were not surprised.

The scar-faced man sneered: "With their shameless character, they are totally capable of such a thing."

Lin Hanchuan looked at the news that Country A was going to execute Atli Rhodes, and the corners of his mouth curled up slightly.

Country A was worried that Atlee Lord would leak secrets to Country C after learning the truth, so it spent a large sum of money to exchange the person back to Country A, but when the other party set foot on Country A's soil, it caught the person in prison. , awaiting execution.

Before this, Atlee Rhodes was arrogant throughout the whole process, thinking that he was an indispensable talent in country A. When he left, he even said harsh words to Lin Hanchuan, saying that he wanted him to look good, but he didn't know that he would never do it again. There is no future.

I wonder how good-looking his expression must have been at that time? Lin Hanchuan folded the message and carefully put it into his pocket, intending to take it back and show it to Cheng Jizhou.

"The antidote for the zombie virus will be available tomorrow. Are you ready?" The leader took a slow sip of tea and asked calmly.

Speaking of this, the others immediately cheered up and said, "Get ready!"

After being exposed to the apocalypse for more than a year, everyone had already had enough of this fucking apocalypse and the smell of corpses lingering in their noses all the time. , are even more fed up with the situation where their comrades may be sacrificed at any time. Now, the dark clouds that cover the sun are finally about to disperse, ushering in a warm and bright new future.

Lin Hanchuan thought for a while: "When we announce the news that we have developed an antidote to the zombie virus, we can also help country A publicize it so that people in the country know that the zombie virus comes from them..." "That's what I

mean." The chief has been so happy in recent days that he can't find anything to say. He laughed and said, every wrinkle stretched out, his eyes sparkling, "They even apologized secretly, so we will help them publicize it." They did such a thing

. Our country, no matter how many years have passed, must be nailed to the pillar of shame, and let future generations spurn them for the rest of their lives.

Lin Hanchuan nodded and looked at each other with a faint smile in each other's eyes.

The next day, when the antidote to the zombie virus was announced, Lin Hanchuan and Cheng Jizhou both wore masks and mingled among the crowd. People around them were wearing strange clothes, and they were inconspicuous among the crowd.

The one who announced the news was the bald woman. After the scarred man was promoted, he planned to train the bald woman to be his successor, so all such activities of showing his face were left to her.

"Do you know how the end of the world came about?" the bald woman standing in the center of the square asked in her first sentence.

Everyone who had received the notice to listen to the speech was confused. Someone laughed and shouted in the crowd: "It is said to be an extraterrestrial meteorite, carrying an alien virus." "I

heard that the iceberg melted and the ancient virus frozen in it resurrected! "

I also heard that it was man-made..."

After a minute of silence, when everyone's atmosphere became more and more heated, the bald woman said: "The zombie virus is a synthetic virus from the research laboratory of country A. They made this virus The virus was put on the battlefield, but the virus could not be controlled, causing the virus to spread..."

After hearing the bald woman's words, everyone was in an uproar. This matter was too sensational, and everyone was skeptical.

"How could someone do something so anti-human..."

"If it's country A, it's not impossible."

"Fuck, those bastards in country A, I have no problem with them doing it in their own homes, they He actually brought the whole world into it..."

The bald woman motioned to the people around her and hung up the apology statement released by Country A. The evidence was conclusive and everyone didn't believe it. Suddenly, everyone was surprisingly angry.

Thousands of words converge into a classic Chinese quintessence.

"Fuck country A, fuck you!"

"Japanese country A!"

Because of their arrogance, this apocalypse that should not have come has ravaged the world. No one can help it. Hate the person who started this.

When the crowd was excited, the bald woman lowered her hands and suppressed part of her voice.

She no longer had her usual relaxed and comfortable smile, her face was serious and not angry: "Since the end of the world, we have experienced too many hardships. We have lost our relatives, partners, friends, and our homes." "But

any disaster can Thousands of years of famine, war, and epidemics cannot crush the backbone of Chinese people, and neither can the current zombie virus. Whenever the country and nation are in a crisis of survival, someone will always stand up." "This person

is I am you, each of us. We are trying to survive in the apocalypse to retain the fire and hope of the country, and now..." the

bald woman said, looking around, her eyes were wearing masks and masks Lin Hanchuan stayed on Lin Hanchuan's body for a few seconds and said loudly: "We finally developed an antidote to the zombie virus."

The crowd, who were originally filled with indignation, were quiet for a few minutes. The noisy square was silent, and everyone Controlling his breathing, he was afraid that he had heard wrongly.

"Mr. Cheng Jizhou and Mr. Tu Ji, the fathers of the zombie virus, finally developed a feasible and effective antidote to the zombie virus after sleepless research. They took over the responsibilities of their predecessors and became the people of our generation who lead us out of the predicament. ."

After the words fell, the silent square suddenly erupted in cheers. Some were crying, some were laughing, some were passionately hugging strangers next to them, and some were passionately kissing their partners.

Everyone's minds went blank, leaving only the most instinctive reactions.

Huge joy swept through everyone, including Lin Hanchuan and Cheng Jizhou who were separated. They were hugged by strangers, and their shoulders were stained with tears from an unknown person.

Looking at each other, Lin Hanchuan and Cheng Jizhou smiled at each other.

The father of the zombie virus, a title that everyone shouted about in the original text, has now become a respected title. Lin Hanchuan knew that no matter what, Cheng Jizhou would never fall into the same situation as in the original text.

Cheng Jizhou didn't know what to feel in his heart. He turned a thousand times and turned it into a mess, unable to find out the beginning and end of the thread.

At this moment, Cheng Jizhou suddenly understood why Lin Hanchuan tried every means to prevent him from seeking revenge against Atli Rhodes, and why he was asked to develop an antidote to the zombie virus...

In order to let himself stand in the sun, Lin Hanchuan tried his best. .

"Are you happy?" At some point, Lin Hanchuan squeezed in beside Cheng Jizhou and asked loudly.

Cheng Jizhou looked deeply at Lin Hanchuan and nodded heavily: "Happy."

The surging joy enveloped Cheng Jizhou, and he also tasted the sweet taste.

After finally squeezing out of the crowd, Lin Hanchuan and Cheng Jizhou ran away from the enthusiastic crowd. As they ran, they suddenly laughed.

Lin Hanchuan has lived for more than 20 years. This is the first time he has run wildly like this, and it is also the first time he has laughed so unscrupulously. He can't even recall what he lived in the original world. Life.

After stopping, Cheng Jizhou's eyebrows were curved, and his beautiful blue eyes narrowed into crescent moons. He said, "I'm so happy." After saying that,

without waiting for Lin Hanchuan's reply, he moved both hands at the same time, pulling down the He and Lin Hanchuan's masks came forward to greet him.

There were crowds of people in the square not far away, everyone was jumping for joy, celebrating the hope of seeing the end of the world, and in this quiet alley, two people were kissing.

Lin Hanchuan was only stunned for a moment, then turned back to the guests, hugged Cheng Jizhou affectionately, and left everything behind.

When the two came out of the alley again, they both put on masks, but their hands were tightly held together. They looked at each other from time to time, their eyes met inadvertently, and they looked away in unison. The air was full of A sweet and thick scent.

With a smile in his eyes, Lin Hanchuan gently held Cheng Jizhou's hand and unconsciously touched the marks on the other person's fingers with his fingertips until Cheng Jizhou's face flushed and his eyes seemed affectionate.

After giving Lin Hanchuan a soft look, Cheng Jizhou did not take out his hand. The corners of his mouth under the mask were smiling, and even the eyes outside the mask were filled with a thick smile.

Someone happened to be short-sighted and broke the atmosphere between the two of them: "Boss! Why don't you go and see the fate of your mortal enemy!"

Lin Hanchuan and Cheng Jizhou's eyes met, and they both saw their own feelings towards Lu Mao, who had no eyesight. Disgusted, no one let go of their hands, Lin Hanchuan asked: "What sworn enemy?"

"Just the Rong family." Lu Mao scratched his head, "As far as I know, this is your only sworn enemy... right?" The

Rong family. Lin Hanchuan's heart moved slightly.

Country A gave in, let alone the Rong family. When Atlee Lord was replaced as a criminal, Rong's father knew that he was finished, and the Rong family was finished as well.

But in the next few days, everyone was busy scheming with Country A and working on the antidote to the zombie virus, so Rong's father was temporarily imprisoned.

Now that everything has settled, I can finally find time to deal with the Rong family's affairs.

"They collaborated with the enemy and the country, conducted human experiments in secret, and treated human life with contempt. Many of the people under their command were killed..." Lu Mao said with excitement, his eyes were full of excitement, "Especially the eldest son of the Rong family, who robbed civilian girls, Rape and killing is a matter of certainty. This is the end of the world and not a time of peace, so the punishment will be severe."

Lin Hanchuan listened to Lu Mao's words casually, and leisurely walked behind holding hands with Cheng Jizhou.

"Now it's true that the death penalty has started and Mucang has been executed eight hundred times." Lu Mao gloated and smiled. He thought for a while and then said, "They also found out about the Rong family's slander against you. Put this matter to bed." It's included in it."

Although with Lin Hanchuan's current reputation, no one would care about his previous deeds, but it was not something he did, so he shouldn't be allowed to carry this stigma, so he also made this matter public. .

Those people who had been helped by Lin Hanchuan and the space crystal core owners in the volunteer army were so angry that they went to talk to the eldest young master of the Rong family and Rong's father. They didn't know what Rong was like now. How about the two father and son at home?

Lu Mao, who looked worried but actually smiled so hard that his eyes almost disappeared, suddenly slapped his head: "Ah, yes, there is also that idiot Rong Ziping, he is crazy."