Chapter 9

After arriving at the hospital, Ran Xing went to take a blood test. Lin Hanchuan half-hugged him against him and covered his eyes: "Don't look."

Ran Xing I want to laugh a little. As a grown man, is he still afraid of drawing blood?

He said nothing, closed his eyes obediently, and leaned carefully on Lin Hanchuan's shoulder. He could smell the faint smell of men's perfume in his breath, which was warm, ironing and fresh. He licked his dry lips and planned to go there in a few days. Buy the same model.

"Okay." Lin Hanchuan let go of his hand, took out a candy and stuffed it into Ran Xing's mouth, as if coaxing a child.

Peach flavor. Ran Xing blinked, and the sweet taste spread on the tip of his tongue.

After the examination, the doctor prescribed an injection and infusion for Ran Xing. He lay on the pure white hospital bed, sunken into the quilt, and looked even thinner and thinner.

Lin Hanchuan covered Ran Xing's cold hand and touched the jagged finger bones: "Don't lose weight in the future. Eat more. You are still growing." "You

won't be photogenic when you gain weight." His fingers curled up on the warm Ran Xing didn't dare to move in his big hands, and beads of sweat oozed from his palms. He pretended to be nonchalant and said, "I'm an actor." "Acting

is the foundation of an actor's career, and appearance is only secondary." Lin Hanchuan Ran Xing smiled briefly and looked helpless. Ran Xing's face turned red and he turned his head awkwardly.

While the two were talking, the police knocked on the door and came in: "Sorry, excuse me, let's understand the specific situation at that time."

Lin Hanchuan frowned and didn't know what to say. He stood up and gave way to the police.

"Hello, Mr. Ran, why did you go to Qiao's room at that time?"

Ran Xing's eyes involuntarily drifted to Lin Hanchuan who was standing by the window, and then replied: "He said he wanted to tell me a play..."

They While the questions and answers were being asked, Lin Hanchuan was also observing Ran Xing's condition.

Perhaps because of the infusion, Ran Xing's condition was much better than before. His face was still a little pale, but his eyes were calm and he had returned to his normal state.

For some reason, Lin Hanchuan thought of his half-brother, who was four years younger than him and happened to be Ran Xing's current age.

The younger brother is loved and spoiled by his parents and his biggest worry every day is that there are too many toys and he doesn't know which one to play with. Ran Xing, who is the same age, probably already lives alone and thinks about his next step every day. Where is the meal.

Lin Hanchuan had no feelings for his younger brother, but at this moment, he felt a lot of pity for Ran Xing.

Maybe it's because Ran Xing's appearance takes advantage of him, or maybe it's because he's just too well-behaved... The vicious male supporting character with a flat image in the original text is really standing next to him, and it's the first time that Lin Hanchuan has to deal with this person. The world feels a little more real.

After watching for a while, Lin Hanchuan noticed that Ran Xing's lips were slightly dry. He got up and poured a cup of hot water and handed it to Ran Xing.

Ran Xing paused for a moment, then a slight smile appeared on his lips. He lowered his head and blew on the scalding hot water. His eyes flickered, and he refused to let go of the warmth in his hand despite his fingers being burned red.

After understanding the situation, it was already past three o'clock in the night when the police left. Lin Hanchuan covered Ran Xing with a quilt and said, "Just rest for a while."

This day was filled with beatings and admissions to the hospital. Ran Xing's head was beating little by little. Being so sleepy, he forced his eyelids to look at Lin Hanchuan: "Are you leaving?

" "If you don't leave, I'll accompany you." " Lin Hanchuan said.

The night was hazy and as cold as Lin Hanchuan, but there was also a hint of hidden tenderness in the middle of the night. Ran Xing took a deep look at him and fell asleep with peace of mind, but her fingers were clenching the corners of the quilt uneasily, as if Wanting to save something.

Seeing Ran Xing close his eyes, Lin Hanchuan turned on his mobile phone, turned off the sound, and began to deal with today's affairs.

He first sent a message to the driver, asking him to pick him up at the hospital at six o'clock tomorrow morning; and then began Contact the producer of "Sword Fairy".

The producer called Lin Hanchuan countless times that night, but none of them were answered. At this time, he finally found the person and hurriedly started a series of emergency calls.

Lin Hanchuan subconsciously looked at Shen Yu Ran Xing breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that he was not woken up. He hung up the phone and typed: It is not convenient to answer the phone or send a message. The

input text in the dialog box flashed for a long time: Mr. Yan, what's wrong with you! Why? The male lead and the director were admitted to the hospital together? The online incident has become too big. Those marketing accounts have formed a team to slander our male lead. The public relations department can't suppress it. We don't dare to speak out easily when we don't know the situation. ...

The producer told everything in one breath.

How could the news spread so quickly? Lin Hanchuan was confused for a moment, and he replied: Check the source of the news, who was the first person to send it.

Lin Hanchuan ;The director of "Sword Immortal" was fired, you find another director.

The producer broke into a cold sweat on his forehead and asked in fear: What happened to him? He also wants to terminate the contract?

The project of "Sword Immortal" is too unsatisfactory, first the male lead Breaking the contract and then changing the director is the beginning of hell. After this period of time, I must go to the temple to offer incense! The producer looked pained and began to pray.

Lin Hanchuan's eyes were cold: You don't have to worry about this matter, just be good to me Just do what you are told. The new director does not need to be a big name or famous, and new directors are also acceptable, but their character must be examined, and bad character will not be considered. After arranging the

change of director, Lin Hanchuan logged into his social account and checked the Internet As soon as

he logged in, his phone was immediately filled with a steady stream of messages. When he opened it, he saw that they were all scolding him and Ran Xing. Most of them were speculating on Ran Xing's private life. Next | Vulgar | Extremely vulgar.

It's late at night, tomorrow is Wednesday, and it's time to go to work. There can't be so many night owls at night, so Ran Xing ranks first in the hot search. The

online carnival continues, getting more and more Many people were brainwashed by the messages, and gradually believed that Ran Xing was really a shameless person who would do whatever it takes, and they also joined in the abuse and questioning.

Lin Hanchuan read a few messages with a sullen face, but couldn't stand it any longer, and sent a message to the manager of the public relations department. .

The next day, Ran Xing woke up from his sweet sleep, still in a daze. He hadn't slept so peacefully and comfortably for a long time.

"Are you awake? "Lin Hanchuan looked at his expression of not knowing where he was, and his solemn eyes softened slightly, "Eat something to cushion your stomach. Ran

Xing turned his head and saw steaming porridge and boiled eggs on the bedside table of the hospital bed. He opened his mouth and looked at Lin Hanchuan blankly as if he was still dreaming. "What's wrong?

" Silly? "

No, no. " Ran Xing sat up from the bed and saw Lin Hanchuan looking down at his phone, wondering what he was busy with.

He secretly took out his cell phone, turned on the camera, and took pictures of the breakfast at different angles. After taking more than a dozen photos, he put down the cell phone with satisfaction, cracked open the eggs, and started peeling them.

When he saw the dense message notifications on his phone, he was stunned and clicked in.

"Don't look." Lin Hanchuan came over at some point and reached out to take away the mobile phone in his hand.

Ran Xing dodged Lin Hanchuan's hand: "I've seen it, it's just getting scolded."

He accepted it well, and even smiled in a good mood, looking unconcerned.

Since his debut, Ran Xing has been scolded almost all the way. He was scolded when he played a vicious supporting actor, he was scolded for competing with Qiu Hongguang for a role... He has been scolded so much that he has become accustomed to it.

Lin Hanchuan frowned and suddenly said, "It's almost eight o'clock."

"Yes, it's almost eight o'clock. What's wrong?" Ran Xing brought the peeled eggs to Lin Hanchuan and motioned for him to eat.

Lin Hanchuan didn't know why this kid was so big-hearted and still in the mood to eat eggs at this time.

Just when he was about to refuse, he saw Ran Xing peeling the egg completely and smoothly, except for the shell at the bottom. He cautiously only touched the shell with his fingers. His expression was pretending to be indifferent, and his eyes were worried and expectant.

After a slight pause, Lin Hanchuan took Ran Xing's hand and ate the egg in several mouthfuls: "Thank you." Ran

Xing straightened his back, retracted his hand, and said calmly: "Thank you for taking care of me yesterday."

Looking at him Lin Hanchuan's ears were red, and there was a smile in Lin Hanchuan's eyes.

He also felt something. Ran Xing touched his ears helplessly, and his face began to turn red. He had no choice but to turn on his mobile phone and pretend to be an Internet-addicted teenager who was addicted to the Internet.

At this moment, a dynamic search trend appeared.

People who eat melons have eaten melons all night, and public opinion has fermented. Everyone happily clicked in and wanted to eat melons, but they were really full of questions when they saw the content.

This is actually the official account of the police. The announcement is made with white letters on a blue background, concise, clear and clear.

'what does this mean? I'm confused."

"Looking at the announcement, it seems... to clear Ran Xing's name? '

'What's the background behind Ran Xing? He can actually ask the authorities to clear his name' '

What's wrong with you, you fans who are so obsessed with thinking, this is already a criminal case, this is no joke' '

Ran Someone is Ran Xing, who is Qiao? '

'Qiao attempted indecency by using drugs... Ran's legitimate defense caused Qiao to fall into coma. The two of them were sent to the hospital for medical treatment. Currently, Qiao has been detained in accordance with the law... Damn it, who is Qiao and why is he so arrogant? '

'So, Ran Xing was admitted to the hospital because of this incident? '

'...Did we criticize the wrong person? '

Things on the Internet always ferment quickly, and there are many reversals. Ran Xing looked at the various conspiracy theories and the various back-and-forth opinions in the comments, and felt nothing real.

It was only when he saw the apology to himself that he felt slightly moved.

"Don't worry, I won't let them scold you all the time." Lin Hanchuan's voice was calm and indifferent, with unquestionable determination.

Ran Xing lowered his head to scroll through his cell phone, and said with difficulty: "Why... why."

He had never cared about being scolded before, but now his throat was dry, the tip of his nose was sore, and he felt aggrieved.

"You are my artist." Lin Hanchuan only said, "I will be responsible for my employees."

Are you just an artist? Ran Xing wanted to ask if you would be so kind to other employees.

She covered his eyes while his blood was being drawn, warmed his hands during the infusion, bought vegetable porridge and boiled eggs in the morning... Ran Xing bit her lip and swallowed all these questions with great effort.

When he raised his head again, his face was already smiling, as bright as a spring flower: "Mr. Yan, I will also make money for you, a lot of money."