Chapter 11

Zhou Xishan's apprentice was named Tong Zhao. He was thin and fair, and wore a pair of clumsy black-rimmed glasses. He was usually introverted and reserved, and he was even more serious and silent when filming. In his schedule Next, all departments of the crew are serious and rigorous, changing the somewhat lazy style of the past.

Ran Xing was not affected by Qiao Qingsheng's incident. Instead, he joined in the drama even more, as if he wanted to do something with all his energy.

——Then he was scolded.

"This character is very light-hearted and has a natural personality. It's not suitable for you to play it like this." Tong Zhao is not good at cursing, and his words of criticism are gentle and gentle, but to the point.

Ran Xing looked to the side, nodded muffledly, and then his performance became much more relaxed.

Lin Hanchuan and the producer stood side by side and watched them. In just a few days, the producer had lost a lot of weight: "This little actor has some aura." Lin

Hanchuan nodded: "The experience is not enough, but fortunately he has some Aura."

There were so many troubles in "Sword Fairy" before. The producer was holding his breath and wanted to make a high-quality film to make up for it. He gave himself chicken blood every day and almost lived on the set.

After observing for a few days, Lin Hanchuan felt relieved and handed over all the work of "Sword Immortal" to the producer, while he began to prepare the first movie of Xingchen Film and Television.

The director of the film has been confirmed to be Zhou Xishan. The cinematographer, action director, editor and special effects artist are all top players in the industry. Only the positions of assistant director and art director are still vacant.

This position was reserved exclusively for Ye Wenjun by Lin Hanchuan.

Ye Wenjun is now in his seventies. When the domestic film and television industry was at its most desolate, he used his miraculous shooting skills and gorgeous colors to tell stories about ghosts and gods unique to China, conquering audiences at home and abroad. He is a well-deserved celebrity in the country. First director.

As he grows older, Ye Wenjun gradually fades out of the audience's sight. He has also become a generation's childhood memory and a brand of an era.

Ye Wenjun was an extremely old-school person, unlike Zhou Xishan who acted unconventionally. Lin Hanchuan asked someone to hand over the greeting card and respectfully came to the door with gifts.

"Mr. Ye." Lin Hanchuan handed over the gift and flattered him gently, "Your body is still strong, no different from what I remember." "You are

old, and you are no longer as good as you young people." Ye Wenjun took a sip of tea and looked at the thing in Lin Hanchuan's hand casually. His eyes suddenly froze: "This is..."

Lin Hanchuan smiled and said nothing.

Ye Wenjun carefully took the scroll, looked at it carefully with a magnifying glass, raised his head and said: "There is only one original work of Shixian, and it is now in the museum. It must be a replica."

Lin Hanchuan only said "I received this from a descendant of Shixian. I can't tell whether it is real or fake."

Ye Wenjun frowned, and then lowered his head to observe carefully with a magnifying glass. After looking at it for half an hour, he finally He took a long breath and said slowly: "Free and romantic, eclectic, even if it is an imitation, it is

still a high-quality product." Before Lin Hanchuan could speak, the system stopped working.

[Host, before you even earned plot points, you overdrafted 100 points to buy this calligraphy. This old man actually said that the calligraphy was fake. ] The system was filled with indignation, [Quick, tell him! This is Li Bai's authentic work! 】

"That's such a pity." Lin Hanchuan sighed without regret. As he said that, he stepped forward to take back the calligraphy: "I am so short-sighted and deceived. I am really ashamed. I will leave now." , I'm disturbing Mr. Ye today..."

Ye Wenjun subconsciously blocked Lin Hanchuan's hand, and he cleared his throat in embarrassment: "If it's an original, it's too valuable, so I can't accept it shamelessly." "

But this imitation. It's too hard to get anything out of it." Lin Hanchuan hesitated, "I want to ask Mr. Ye to come out, but I only send a replica. It's really imprudent."

Ye Wenjun hesitated for a while and asked: "What drama do you want to film? ?"

"Many years ago, Mr. Ye made a movie called "The Road to Shu", and I want to make a similar story." Lin Hanchuan took the opportunity to take back his hand and said slowly, "I want to make a movie that belongs to us."

Ye Wenjun He immediately understood the meaning of Lin Hanchuan's words. He looked at Lin Hanchuan with unclear eyes: "You are too ambitious." Many years

ago, Ye Wenjun also thought about the same thing. He wanted to shoot a magnificent and romantic photo. The mythical world allows foreigners to know that although China is technologically backward, it has a profound heritage and stories and legends that are not inferior to any civilization.

Unfortunately, his film "The Road to Shu" failed both at the box office and in word-of-mouth. Not only did it not go abroad, it was not popular at home. There was no second film of "The Road to Shu".

"Mature special effects commercial films require too much investment, are less profitable, and have higher investment risks." Lin Hanchuan took a few steps slowly and swept his eyes across the room. Wherever his eyes passed, there were all kinds of trophies. He continued Said, "Everything requires someone to take the first step. Now, I will take the second step."

Ye Wenjun has been in the industry for decades. He has won countless trophies, large and small, and the honors he has received are enough to write a book. There was a blank page. As he got older, he should have become more peaceful and stable, but at this moment, a few words revealed a little bit of the passion of his youth.

After thinking about it for a long time, Ye Wenjun sighed: "I haven't directed a movie for a long time." "

It just so happens that there is another director, so you can be the assistant director and art director." Lin Hanchuan answered immediately.

Ye Wenjun: "???"

"You kid, after so much trouble, you just hired me to be the art director?" Ye Wenjun couldn't help laughing after being surprised, "Who is the director?" "The director

is Director Zhou Xishan Zhou." Lin Hanchuan Counting them one by one, "Li Feiran serves as the photography director, Mr. Shan Qing serves as the action director, and Mr. Zhao Sanlong serves as the post-editor. The special effects team invited the domestic Yuexiamei Company and the foreign Feilong Special Effects respectively." Every time he said a name,

Ye Wen Jun's eyes widened a little. After saying everything, he looked at Lin Hanchuan like a monster: "How did you invite these people?"

Ordinary people may be moved by money, but those who work in the entertainment industry, or many At least they all have a literary heart, especially those who are already well-known in the industry. They are notoriously difficult to recruit. Let alone a young person, even if Yan Minghui, the boss of Yan's Pictures, comes to do it himself, it will be difficult to recruit him. Get these people together.

"Perhaps it's because my sincerity has impressed all the seniors." Lin Hanchuan looked humble. Everyone has weaknesses. As long as he does what he likes, he can be successful.

Is this someone you can hire if you are sincere? Ye Wenjun turned his hands behind his back several times, and he had to admit that his heart was moved.

"I'll think about it." Ye Wenjun didn't give an accurate answer in the end, he just said.

Lin Hanchuan was not in a hurry to get an answer, so he followed Ye Wenjun's words and left. As he walked out, the system forced Lai Lai in his mind: [Host, host, you didn't get your 100 points! Go back and get it quickly, and you can convert it back to a plot point! 】

【No. ] Lin Hanchuan looked back at Ye Wenjun's room.

[This person has rejected you, and you still don't get the gift back. This is 100 points! ] The system muttered, [You are now minus 100 points. If you die, I won't be able to revive you. ]

[He will promise me. ] Lin Hanchuan just pretended not to hear the second half of the system's words and smiled faintly, [When he hesitated, I had already won. 】

001 is just a system after all. It doesn't quite understand the world of human beings. It only knows how to feel sorry for the huge sum of money with 100 plot points.

As Lin Hanchuan expected, a week later, Ye Wenjun agreed to go out. The only requirement was that he did not need to be paid, as long as he kept the "imitation" of the poetry fairy.

The basic staff for a movie have been gathered, but in addition, it is necessary to build the scene, select actors, prepare various props and polish the script... Lin Hanchuan personally took the initiative and talked about several investments.

When everything was on track, Yan's Pictures took action.

In order to save on salary and promote the company's actors, Lin Hanchuan hired many actors within the company, but as soon as Yan's Pictures took action, these actors were poached with A-level contracts. Not only that, but even several of the actors Lin Hanchuan talked about Every investment has problems one after another.

"What should I do?" The main creative staff of the movie gathered in the conference room of Xingchen Film and Television, all of them looked gloomy.

Lin Hanchuan was sitting in the first place. He looked around and saw that many people had been poached by Yan's Pictures. The few people left behind now were the backbones that money could not poach. He said: "I can invest 100 million privately. "

After coming to this world, Lin Hanchuan's main business was founding and operating Xingchen Film and Television. He also made a lot of money by investing in stocks privately. He does not have Yan Weilou's acumen for film and television arts, but he has an investment level and understanding of all walks of life that Yan Weilou cannot match. In just over a year, he has made hundreds of millions.

It's just that when "Sword Fairy" encountered investors withdrawing their capital, he invested several hundred million himself. Excluding the company's fixed assets, his personal working capital was only 100 million.

"I can raise another 100 million by selling some stocks and houses," Lin Hanchuan continued.

A total of 200 million... everyone looked at each other, maybe it would be enough to make other movies, but to make a special effects blockbuster, the cost of 200 million is simply not enough.

In the heavy atmosphere, Ye Wenjun said: "I still have some funds and can invest 50 million." "

Mr. Ye has already spoken, let me invest 50 million too." Zhou Xishan followed closely and said.

The others looked at each other. They were all top players in the industry. They chose this movie more because they liked the script and the team and wanted to create a miracle with their own hands.

"I will invest ten million."

"I will invest five million!"

"In that case, I will also invest seven million."

"Thank you, seniors." Lin Hanchuan felt a warm current in his heart, and he did not refuse. He said, "Your investment will be divided into the box office proportionally."

He accepted everyone's kindness and was willing to reciprocate. This is also the reason why Lin Hanchuan has been able to navigate the business world with ease for so many years. People's hearts are unpredictable, but only interests are eternal.

Under the covert pressure from Yan's Pictures, there are always people in the industry who are trying to get in the way of Xingchen Film and Television. It is extremely difficult to prepare for the movie and produce "Sword Fairy". Xingchen Film and Television's background was not deep, so it could only barely resist. People in the company had begun to feel unstable, and the atmosphere became a little anxious.

At this time, "Nine Songs" began to be released, followed closely by "Sword Fairy", which accelerated the filming and production progress.

Ahead of their release, audiences were buzzing about both dramas.

"Nine Songs" and "Sword Fairy" are both costumed fairy tale dramas, and the actors are all famous popular actors recently. One is produced by Yan's Pictures, and the other is an unknown small company. Which drama do you like more? '

'Thank you for the invitation, I am more optimistic about "Nine Songs". The dramas produced by Yan's Pictures are all guaranteed. "Nine Songs" is an IP drama and has a base of fans of the original work. Not to mention "Sword Fairy" is produced by a small company, who knows what the story will be like." "

Although, Qiu Hongguang took a look He has the feeling of an immortal, cold and arrogant. Ran Xing is about as good as a demon king, but playing an immortal is too much.' '

Although, Qiu Hongguang seems to be petty at first glance, and Ran Xing is handsome and perfect, so he is more suitable than some people.

' Let's have a serious discussion, please don't fight, pink and black. I like "Nine Songs" better. I actually cried when I read the original work. This kind of sadomasochistic love story is suitable for all ages and has a wider audience." "

Some people's His appearance, no matter how much he pretends, can't compare to the natural beauty of our Qiuqiu. The audience has eyes." "

I am a fan of Ran Xing. Ran Xing is really not suitable for the fairy-like character. He is suitable for the paranoid and sinister person. Isn't it nice to play a gentle scum or a character who is both good and evil?

When Ran Xing's fans were pushed to the ground and rubbed by Qiu Hongguang's fans, the two dramas were only one day apart and were broadcast on two satellite TV stations.