Super Important

Do not be alarmed when I say this.

I may be giving out on this idea of a book.

LET ME EXPLAIN!

So, this is going to sound stupid for a first reason, but this decision is all about a completely different game that I've played...

Some of you have probably heard of it, if not, it's basically Doors👁️ from Roblox.

This game is titled "Pressure" and this game (once again) is the biggest reason I am starting to give out on this book.

You see, ever since I beat this game yesterday, I've been having such a strong feeling about it, like my Doors fandom self is coming back after so long...

AND IT IS!

Pressure has not only broken me out of a fandom I joined due to boredom (Poppy Playtime) but it has single handedly brought me back to the Doors - esc fandom!

I cannot describe how I feel over this situation...

On one hand, I'm leaving this book that had a pretty good idea going...

BUT I'm now back to the fandom that I OH- so adored all those years (months) ago!

...

That and I'm running out of fuckin ideas.

I mean, this is all about some animal people who go to high school and have a job.

The fuck am I supposed to work with?

I knew this talk would come, but I'm sorry to say that I've lost motivation in this book, and quite literally this fandom about Poppy Playtime.

This does not mean I dislike my community, you guys have literally nothing to do with this, you're all perfect in my eyes.

But I simply can't work with what I have in this book anymore, I've lost motivation, and sooner or later, I'd just be writing the same scenarios over and over again, except this time Neko is blind or some shit.

And let's be honest, for a book like this...

This is pretty long.

This book is literally the definition of "Dragging it" and I see that now, and to be honest, I agree!

Enough of me yapping on why I dislike this book, onto newer things to come, and why this is labeled as SUPER IMPORTANT!

So, as I said before, I'm back in my Doors phase (Pressure) and I will most likely make a book out of it.

BUT!!!!! There's a huge twist...

Somewhere along the story...

I will make the decision to include ANY of your guys's oc's as long as you ask and make them CANON to the story of my book!

I know this sounds crazy, but once you read the oncoming book that I will make sooner or later, you'll understand what I mean.

In short, or TLDR...

You guys will be able to request that your oc's be canon and a part of this new book, considering that it is literally the whole purpose of said book.

And... That seems like everything!

...

Oh right, gotta make a satisfying conclusion to this book...

Hm...

Uh...

Let's see...

Fuck it.

Neko gains his eyes back and decides to kill everyone and everything because he gets bored.

The End!

Alright, NOW that's everything.

Enough jokes though, in all seriousness, make the end what you want to believe, whether it be wholesome, or the most horrific thing you could imagine, I don't care.

That's enough out of me, and I think you guys have heard enough anyways.

Farewell Poppy Playtime community! And farewell Catnap and Dogday who... Work at a bar...

Yeah this book was such a fuckin' fever dream.

Later everyone!

SeeDeez out...

(stay tuned)