FIFTY-FIVE

LORD RAIDEN RETURNED TO HIS lab, alone and upset. But something different inside him awakened when he spoke to Akira. Was there really good in him? Or was his heart becoming weak...?

He didn't know...

Lord Raiden was glad to have Emperor Isamu out his head. For once, he could rest and have his thoughts to himself. He could thank Akira for that, but he wasn't going to stop fighting her. It was in his blood to be evil. Though, deep down he still loved his sister and part of him hoped for her to be strong enough to fight him and free him from evil.

But that was a fantasy that will never come to be.

Even though, Lord Raiden didn't want to fight his sister, the poison in him is making him want to hurt Akira. Was he coming back to his senses since Emperor Isamu was defeated? Was he getting better?

Lord Raiden didn't want to get better.

He wanted this poison... he wanted the darkness.

It was all he knew.

Lord Raiden laid back in his bed and shut his eyes but didn't fall asleep. He didn't know what to do. His mind filled with memories of his sister. When he was still good. The days when they were younger then the events of today.

The thought of Akira put a smile on his face. He wanted to fight her... defeat her...

But he wanted Akira to do it to him first. And he wouldn't have this any other way.

Destiny brought him nothing but evil and anguish... however it has also reunited him with his baby sister... set them on the path for the two of them to fight.

He was grateful to have seen Akira again. Happy she was okay.

And couldn't wait to see her and fight her again.