Chapter Five A day at the park

May 13th

(Yor Forger) After Anya got home from school and I had helped her with her homework and I had given her a little snack as well I said Hey Anya How about you Bond and I go to the park! Anya's green eyes sparkled with excitement and she jumped up and then said Yayy I love going on outings Mama, I said with a giggle I know that you do hon.

I went to mine and Loid's room to get into some more comfortable clothes to go to the park which consisted of jeans and my signature red shirt, I readjusted my pony tail and then I was finished getting ready to go out, I also decided to wear tennis shoes as well, I then walked to the living room where I waited for Anya to come out of her bedroom.

After a few minutes of waiting Anya came out of her room in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt as well as a pair of black tennis shoes, I then asked Are you ready to go out my darling? Anya responded I'm so ready to go Mama! I then said let's go I then attached Bonds leash to his collar and then we headed off to the park.

The three of us walked the three blocks to the park and all the while I got the sense that we were being followed, maybe it's just my paranoia acting up or I could be completely wrong about it, Since I couldn't figure out what it was I decided to ignore it, Once the three of us reached the park I knelt down in front of Anya, Remember to stay where I can see you darling I said to my daughter, To which Anya replied yes mama and then I said now run along hon and keep Bond close by.

I then unhooked Bonds leash and then he ran after Anya which made me smile at our daughters innocence, I sat down on a bench and I watched Anya and Bond play together, As I was watching them play I person sat down next to me I looked to my right and I saw Fiona sitting right next to me which caused me to tense up.

Fiona said in a calm whisper Relax Mrs. Forger I'm not here to upset you or your daughter, I'm here because of orders directly from HQ which she whispered the last part, I turned to face Fiona and I said thank you I'm sorry if I'm a little bit hesitant to talk to you considering what happened the last time we met, I then turned my attention back to watching Anya.

Fiona then said your daughter sure has grown quite a bit since I last saw you all in person! Well Anya was bound to start growing sooner or later Fiona! Fiona then said Last time you and I got off on the wrong foot so I would like to properly apologize for how I acted then, To make it up to you and Loid I brought a peace offering she then pulled out two passes to go to the local luxurious spa for a spa day.

She then handed them to me and I accepted them before I put them in my jeans pocket, I then took a deep breath and I said thank you so much Fiona. Fiona said it's not a problem and then she said whenever you both want to go to the spa I could watch over Anya for you both! I looked at her with a little bit of suspicion and she said I'm not going to undermine yours and Loid's parenting so don't worry.

We then talked for an hour before Fiona left and Anya was starting to get tired and so I took her hand after I had reattached Bonds leash to the his collar and then the three of us headed back to the apartment.