Chapter Thirty Four Filled full of holes

June 11th

(Loid Forger) Damn it that last side mission was harder than I thought it was going to be, I can feel that I have a fractured leg, A bullet wedged in my lower back as well as my right rib cage and a broken right arm, And my suit is covered in blood and is ripped in places, Ugg Yor is going to kill me!

I limped home from HQ and after an hour long time limping home I had finally arrived at our home and I then gingerly walked up the driveway and once I reached the front steps I then carefully climbed up the stairs and then I opened the front door and once over the threshold I then collapsed to the floor in agonizing pain and before I blacked out I heard Yor scream.

(Yor Forger) Loid is due to be home soon and I was in the kitchen doing dishes when I heard the sound of the front door opening and following was a very loud thud and so I walked out the kitchen and to my horror lying on the floor was Loid which caused me to scream in terror, I ran over to Loid and I knelt down next to him to check for a pulse.

I put my hand onto his chest and to my utter relief he still had a very strong pulse and I decided that it would be best if I took Loid to the other room to remove the possible bullets out of his body before I could reset his leg back into place, So I lifted Loid up into my arms and I carried him to the living room to start patching him up, Once in the living room I gently placed him down on the couch.

Loid began to stir when I started to remove his torn clothes from his body, Hi Yor! I looked down at him and I gave him a soft smile and I said try to relax Loid while I remove the bullets from your body! Loid simply nodded his head and then he laid his head against the pillow, Hold tight love I'm going to get the first aid kit!

I then left the room and I headed upstairs to our bathroom to retrieve the first aid kit from under the sink, upon retrieving the kit I headed back downstairs to begin removing the bullets from Loid's body, After an hour of removing bullets and resetting Loid's leg I was finally finished and now I trying to patch up the injuries.

Now Let's get you comfortable love I then carefully carried him up to our bedroom and get him into bed with his leg elevated, once I had reached the bedroom I walked over to the bed and I then tucked in Loid before I propped his leg up on a pillow, I then wagged my finger at him and I said now don't go anywhere young man! Loid then said I'm older than you Yor remember! That may be true but right now listen to your wife okay Loid! Yes ma'am! Good because if you don't listen I may just break that other leg as a punishment if you don't listen to Nurse Yor!

I then walked out of the bedroom and I headed to the kitchen to make Loid some soup.