Chapter Forty Seven Trip to London

June 25th

(Yor Forger)

I'm incredibly excited for Today Loid and I will be taking a couples only trip to London while Damian and Anya watch over Kassander and Violet, Oh I'm happy that we both were given the day off from work Loid! Loid smiled as he drove the car from our home to London, It's going to be a lot of fun Yor I guarantee you that.

I hope Anya and Damian really don't mind watching over Kass and Violet! Remember dear if they both had a problem with watching Kassander and Violet then they wouldn't have insisted on watching over them, Your right Loid I guess that I'm not very accustomed to being away from our babies for to long! I know Yor I really do but let's try and enjoy our day out together, Agreed Loid!

After an hour and thirty seven minutes of driving we had arrived at the south eastern outskirts of London and then we drove into the ancient and historical city, I looked out the window and I was completely starstruck by the marvelous sights and views of London, I can tell that you are very impressed by London Yor! I turned to look at my husband and I said I really am enthralled by the view of London Loid!

Why don't I find a parking spot and then we can get out and walk around for a couple of hours, that sounds wonderful Loid! After a few more minutes Loid found an empty parking spot in the parking lot of a pub just two blocks away from Buckingham Palace, I then unbuckled myself and then I got out of our car.

Are you ready Milady? Loid asked me I'm so ready Loid! Why don't we head to the British Museum first Yor? That sounds lovely Loid I replied I then took Loid's hand and then the two of us walked to the British Museum, Once we had arrived I paid for both of our museum tickets and then we walked into the museum.

If I was amazed by all the sights when we drove into London I was completely flabbergasted by the amount of famous paintings, ancient antiques, famous pieces of British literature etc, When I was a kid I struggled with being able to fully understand the subject of History but during the thirteen years of being married to Loid I have learned much.

(Loid Forger) Yor was clearly fascinated by all of the exhibits in the museum, she clearly looked like a kid in a candy shop because she was completely in awe of the exhibits, Loid? Yes Yor what's up? I just wanted to thank you for taking me on this excursion with you! Don't mention it Yor because we can go in excursions together or as a family especially now that our whole family has gotten a fresh start.

After we finished touring the museum I took Yor to the famous London Eye Ferris Wheel and then we got to tour Buckingham Palace with two all day passes courtesy of my youngest cousin Tiffany who is the press secretary of the Queen of England, After a long but eventful day Yor and I settled down for a nice dinner at the pub before we headed home to Dover.