Chapter Thirteen Date Night

May 21st

(Emilia Straussen) Tonight I'm going to be Babysitting Anya while my handsome son and precious daughter in law go on a date with each other, Tomorrow we all will be leaving Berlint to go to Copenhagen Denmark to have the Forger Marriage Ceremony, Loid and Yor deserve to have a proper wedding ceremony away from the prying eyes of the SSS.

(Loid Forger) Yor and I have special plans for our date night tonight, it's crazy to think that we have been married for two years now without a proper wedding considering that the SSS has eyes everywhere in Berlint and Ostania which makes having a proper wedding night impossible for Yor and I to have, Anyways I have arranged for us to have a limo to take us to our destinations tonight.

First on the agenda is going out to dinner at a fancy restaurant in downtown Berlint where we had our first date two years ago before we went on our Princess Lorelei cruise, hopefully no one shoots my wife in the ass again or try to poison her wine while we are on a date this time, After we left the apartment to go on our date the limo pulled up and I then opened the door I said your carriage awaits you milady!

Yor giggled at my posh English accent and she said Why thank you milord and then she climbed into the backseat of the limo and I then climbed in after Yor, Once inside I said Driver if you may can you please take my wife and I to the Savory Savant on First Street Please? The Driver whose name is Derek said right away Mr. Forger, Derek then rolled up the divider window thus giving Yor and I some privacy.

I then leaned over and I kissed Yor on the lips and I said I love you Yor! And I love you too Loid Yor replied back, Yor then laid her head against my shoulder and she said I'm so very excited for our wedding ceremony on Thursday night Loid! I am excited as well Yor, Once again I'm sorry that your brother Yuri wasn't invited! Yor put a finger to my lips and she said I know hon inviting Yuri would just raise to many red flags about our marriage.

Besides what he doesn't know won't hurt him, hopefully once our missions are successful and with the possible merger of Westalis and Ostania into a singular country as a very real possibility then we both can retire and live a normal life together as a family, And then we can finally inform Yuri of our official marriage to each other, So I was thinking that we could move to the US after all is said and done Yor.

Though that's many years down the road until we need to cross that road as a family or we can remain here in Ostania, After twenty minutes we had finally arrived at our destination Derek said here you are Mr and Mrs Forger! I then helped Yor out of the limo and into the restaurant.