Chapter Thirty Two Day out in town with Aunt Hori!

June 9th

(Hori Miyamura) Alright kiddo it's time to head out onto the town! I called to Anya who is currently in the kitchen making a sandwich, Okay Aunt Hori I will be ready to leave soon! Alright finish up eating then go and get ready I said with a wink.

It has been an amazing two days here in Berlint and I feel so much better now that I was able to renew my vow to love and protect Anya from danger and all forms of danger! I sat on the couch while I waited for Anya to come out of her bedroom.

(Anya Forger) After I finished my sandwich I headed to my room to get ready to leave, upon entering my room I saw Bond sitting on my bed and so I walked over to him and he showed me a vision of a possible peril that may occur while Auntie Hori and I are out in public and how to avoid any unnecessary danger, Good Boy Bond I then patted him on the head before I grabbed my black leather jacket and leather pants out of the closet and I put them on, underneath my jacket I threw on a Kevlar bullet proof vest.

Next I pulled on my black leather fingerless gloves and finally to finish my outfit I grabbed my black combat boots and I slipped them on a slipped a pair of kunais into my boots, Once I was satisfied with my outfit I headed out of my bedroom and once I reached the living room I said I'm ready to go Auntie Hori! Aunt Hori said it definitely looks like it kiddo!

I then said follow me Auntie! I then grabbed my keys for my black convertible that was used primarily every day travel and Aunt Hori followed me down to the street where my car was parked, once we reached the parked car I slide across the hood of my car before I opened the drivers side door and I climbed into my seat before I turned on the cars ignition.

So uhh Anya what do you do for a part time job? Aunt Hori asked me and I said as I pulled out of my parking spot, I'm the primary bodyguard of Ambassador Hand Grubler of Ostania when I'm not in school Auntie! I thought to myself Papa would be extremely proud of me maintaining my cover job, I really do enjoy my part time job even though it can be incredibly boring and stressful at times.

As I drove the car Auntie Hori and I made small talk about anything and everything that we could think of, eventually we arrived at our first destination which was the Reine Cafe just off the main road that leads into downtown Berlint, I hope that you are hungry Auntie because I'm buying lunch for us today! Aunt Hori said I could pay for my own lunch kiddo! No I insist Auntie I said with serious determination.

Okay if you insist on paying for lunch than I won't argue with you! hon aunt Hori said I then parked the car in the parking lot of the Reine Cafe, after I turned off the engine I grabbed my purse and I then placed it onto my shoulder and I headed into the cafe with Aunt Hori following closely behind me, once inside the cafe I was greeted by Gladys who took me to my normal booth.

Alexandra your waitress will be making her way over here soon Ms. Forger to which I said Thank You Gladys and then Gladys walked away, You are very popular here in town Anya! Thanks Aunt Hori I actually donate any extra money that I make off my paycheck I donate to local businesses, That's very noble of you to do that Anya! Thanks Auntie Hori I really appreciate it.

I then picked up my menu and I asked so what are you thinking of getting Auntie? Aunt Hori said as she looked at her menu and she said the lobster bisque soup with a sandwich looks delicious! Well then get Auntie because I'm buying remember I said, Won't your mom and dad get upset with you buying such an expensive lunch?

I said with a smile well mom and dad gave me my own personal credit card to use on my birthday last year and I have a huge spending limit on my card so don't worry about the bill, I got it covered it felt so nice to spend time with my godmother, And for the time being I'm happy though I know there's a massive storm on the horizon if dad and I don't play our cards right.