Chapter Thirty Nine Fathers Day

June 16th

(Loid Forger) Today's Father's Day and I woken up by Yor  our kids and my son in law Damian with breakfast in bed, my breakfast featured pancakes and bacon, fried eggs with hot sauce on it and biscuits and gravy, Once I had finished eating my breakfast it was time to open my presents.

After I finished opening my gifts we all headed downstairs to play some board games to pass the time until our guests arrive later in the afternoon, Yor spoke asking So have you enjoyed your Father's Day so far Loid? I looked at my wife as we played Monopoly and I said it has been a good Father's Day so far It's even better that we are are all together.

Anya said Damian and I have a special card for you dad! Anya then handed me a Father's Day card, I opened the card and I read the card and at the bottom it was signed Anya Damian and Little Forger, I had a few stray tears trickle down my cheek and I then looked at Anya and Damian and I reached over and I pulled them into my arms and I hugged them.

Yor then said Aww I can't wait to meet our newest Forger family member and I can't wait to start buying baby stuff for the little peanut! Relax Yor we still have eight more months before we can properly meet our grandchild, I'm excited about the future of our family but I'm also very worried considering that Donovan is still a threat to Ostania and Westalis.

Which is why Anya and I need to progress even faster with the mission before I can retire and be able to enjoy grand parenthood, I just hope that we aren't too late to stop his plans, and if we all play our parts correctly then Westalis and Ostania may become a whole country again, Dad? Yes Anya I'm very nervous about this because what if I fail to get you close to the target to eliminate him! I reached over and I gently stroked Anya's face, Don't worry Kiddo.

If all fails we do have our contingency plan in place, but please don't worry about that everything will work out in the end, we all then returned back to playing Monopoly! After several games of playing we all had won one game of Monopoly.

Loid I'm going to get the grill going Yor said! Alright Yor I will go and get the hamburgers and hotdogs out of the freezer and then I will join you out on the deck shortly, I then headed into the kitchen and I gathered the hotdogs and hamburgers and all of the buns before I headed out to help Yor get the grill set up, once I had grabbed the stuff I headed outside.

Once I got outside I set the stuff aside and then I helped Yor get the grill on before I started to grill our food.