Chapter Forty Five Picnic

June 23rd

(Anya Forger) So yesterday at dinner mom and dad were talking about that we should go to the  local park and have a picnic which perked up my younger siblings who have been feeling a little bit down in the dumps since we have moved, What better way to get used to our new surroundings than a picnic at the local park, and so the six of us are currently in the car driving to the nearby park to have a family picnic.

We left Bond Eloise and Buddy back at the house because sadly the nearby park doesn't allow large dogs I don't know why that's the rule but I guess it is what it is, Once dad had pulled into the parking lot of the park and we all pitched in to unpack the car and get everything that we would need to use for the picnic, Once we all had grabbed something to carry for the picnic the six of us entered the park.

This morning I had a very bad case of morning sickness and I had to void all the food materials in my stomach into the toilet this morning so I'm beyond hungry right now, Dad made hamburgers and hot dogs while Mom made pasta salad along with a regular salad, I also talked to Dad and mom last night and I asked them if Becky could come and visit us sometime this summer and they both agreed, Anyways we walked through the park until we found a nice shaded spot near the pond.

Once we had reached the spot Mom and Dad laid out the picnic blanket and then we all sat down on the blanket and then mom opened up the picnic basket and she handed out the food to each and every one of us, I have been having a craving for hamburgers and hotdogs for a little while now and I when I bit into the hamburger I was very satisfied with the taste, Damian was busy munching on his hot dog and pasta salad.

Everyday I can feel our little peanut begin to grow in my stomach and I'm getting very excited about that prospect of motherhood and I know mom and dad even more excited about becoming grandparents, Kassander and Violet will be great as my peanut's aunt and uncle, Damian and I have been talking about names for our baby and we have notebook full of boy and girl names for our baby.

We have also been talking about who should be the godparents of our child my choice for our baby's godmother is my best friend Becky Blackbell, while Damian's choice for the godfather is his oldest friend Ewen Egeburg, I like our choices for the godparents I just hope that they both don't try to kill each other hehe, Do you want some potato salad to go along with your hamburger Anya? Mom asked me to which I replied yes please and then mom put some pasta salad onto my plate and I ate it.