Chapter Eleven Grandma Emilia

May 19th

(Emilia Straussen) I have just disembarked from a train at Berlint Station and after gathering my luggage I headed towards my adopted son's apartment to see him and meet his family, I am excited to meet my daughter in law Yor, my granddaughter Anya and my grandog Bond, Once I had reached street level I hailed a cab and then I gave him the directions to the Forger Apartment Building.

Upon arriving at the apartment building I paid the driver and I gave him an extra one thousand dollars tip the driver was in shock at the amount of money but he graciously accepted it and then I got my luggage out of the trunk and then the taxi drove off, I walked up the front steps and into the apartment building, Once I found the stairs to the second floor I walked up the stairs with suitcase in hand.

Once I reached the second floor I found my son's apartment front door I rolled my suitcase to the door and I then came to a complete stop and then I knocked on the door before I waited for someone open the door and let me inside the apartment, It wasn't to long before the door opened up and a young lady with crimson eyes asked May I help you ma'am?

I then said Good Afternoon Mrs. Forger I'm here to visit my son Loid Straussen or as you know him as Loid Forger! Yor said with a bright smile Oh you must be Emilia please come inside and then she opened the door all the way open and I then entered inside the apartment, Once inside I said this is a great place you all have here, Thank you so much Ms. Straussen Yor said, Please call me Emilia or Mom if you'd like.

Yor said of course Emilia please make yourself comfortable, we have prepared the guest room for your stay with us, Thank you Yor and then Yor led me to the guest room and she said you can unpack your suitcase if you want to and afterwards we can have some tea, That sounds lovely Yor! Yor left the room while I proceeded to unpack my suitcases.

Once I had finished unpacking my clothes and bathroom stuff I then put my suitcase into the closet before I headed out to the kitchen to join Yor for tea, I took a seat at the kitchen table and Yor came out with a tray of tea Yor placed the tray onto the table and she then handed me a cup of tea, I took a sip of tea as Yor sat down across from me.

Ahh thanks so much for the tea Yor it's delicious to which Yor said thank you Emilia I much appreciate it, Where's the rest of the family? Well Loid Anya and Bond went on an outing while I stayed behind to watch over the apartment and do some cleaning! Do you have any idea when they will all be back?

Yor said they should be back anytime now Emilia! Yor and I then continued to talk for a long time until the rest of the Forger Family came back.