Chapter Forty One I will find you and end you

June 18th

(Twilight) Once I had arrived at warehouse number five down by the docks I entered with my pistol drawn and I'm ready to start shooting if I have to, Though I'm not alone Yor is waiting on the roof of the warehouse waiting for my signal to enter from the skylight window to rescue Anya, Upon entering the warehouse the lights immediately turned on and after a second my eyes had adjusted to the blinding light.

Sarcastic clapping echoed throughout the warehouse and the clapping was followed by a voice that called out Ahh Welcome Agent Twilight and so I looked up and I saw Donovan Desmond on a catwalk, I pointed my gun up at him and I said in an icy voice It's over Donovan your plans for war and destruction end here tonight! My my such an uncivilized way to talk Agent Twilight! You are in no position to make threats.

He then snapped his fingers and I heard a scream and I looked up and I saw Anya chained to a chair and the chair was slowly being lowered down towards a vat of acid, Let her go Donovan this is between you and me, Anya are you okay? Anya said in a weak voice I'm okay ChiChi! Don't worry Anya I will think of something to get you out of this situation.

So it's true Agent Twilight you do care for this commoner brat! Such a shame that she will die if you don't adhere to my demands! I slowly lowered my gun away from Donovan and I then asked what are your demands? It's simple I want you to talk into this microphone and read from teleprompter and reveal who you really are to all of Ostania and maybe just maybe I might let the brat live!

Please Don't listen to him ChiChi! he's lying he will just kill me regardless of what you do, My heart broke when Anya said this for the first time in forever I felt helpless on what to do, On one hand I would be exposing myself to all of Ostania as well as the threat of torture and execution by the SSS, on the other hand Anya is right Donovan may just kill both of us once he gets what he wants.

I subtly looked up and I saw Yor dressed in her old Thorn Princess outfit that she hasn't worn in three years since she retired from the assassination business, I winked at her which was the signal to silently enter through the skylight, Well I guess I'm all out of options on what to do Desmond I said in mock surrender!

Ah splendid now just begin reading into the microphone and read every single last word or else the brat gets it, there was a crash as I saw that Yor had successfully shimmed down the rope that she brought with her before she had climbed down the chain and she broke the chair free of the chains, Yor then pulled Anya out of the chair before she leapt down to the floor next to me, I then called up to him with a smirk it looks like you're outmatched Desmond!

That's what you think Guards eliminate both of them and bring the girl back to me I may have further use for the little brat! Donovan then excited the room and I looked at Yor who had drawn her stiletto needles and she was ready to fight, Loid go after him and finish him off Anya and I can handle the guards, I then nodded and I ran up the three flights of stairs taking out a few guards as I went.

Once I reached the catwalk I ran through the door that Donovan had escaped through and then I was on the hunt for him, tonight this ends here and now and only one of us will be walking away alive.