Chapter Forty Three Leaving The Past Behind Us

June 20th

(Loid Forger) After the success of Operation Strix its time to pack up and get out of Berlint and Ostania as a whole because of the pending turmoil and fallout of Donovan Desmond's death, I have a contact who will provide our family as well as the families of Remi Sengoku and her friends, We all exited our Berlint home for the very last time for a very long time we would be in our home again.

It feels very bittersweet considering that we all lived here for ten years together as a family though it's time to bury the past and all of our past secrets forever, Alright everyone let's get into our cars and then we will go to the train station and board the train that will take us to Paris and from there we will all hail taxis after we get off the trains and then we will go to Dover England! And so once everything that everyone owned had been loaded into the cars we all drove to the train station.

Chichi? Yes Anya? Will we ever get to return to Berlint in the future? I'm honestly unsure of when/if we will ever come back because it will be far too dangerous for us all to remain here, I'm truly sorry Anya! Yor said as she drove the car Your father's right Anya as much as it pains me as well but we need to leave Ostania at least for the foreseeable future! But hopefully once the dust settles we can eventually return home.

Remi and Kakeru are very excited to join you all in your escape from danger! I couldn't help but chuckle at Remi's innocent response, It sure's going to be interesting to see another country as well as get to see all of the perks of living in England, After another few minutes Yor had pulled into the parking lot of the train station.

We all then proceeded to unpack the cars of everything we owned and then we made our ways up to the train station to purchase our tickets to board the next direct train ride to Paris, Once I had paid for everyone's tickets we all boarded the next train ride to Paris and after we all had secured all of our luggage's we all began to relax.

Yor had tear run down her cheek and I said it will be okay Yor we will eventually return home this move won't be a permanent one I promise! I then wiped away her stray tear I love you Yor! I love you too Loid and then we both shared a kiss.

(Anya Forger) When Mom Dad and I had informed Damian of his father's death he basically didn't really care that much considering that during the last ten years he realized that his father didn't care about him his brother or mother, This move will be hard for all of us but it's a necessary evil that we have to do.

All I can hope that someday something good comes out of this besides I want the second generation of Forger kids to live in a world where the threat of war and suffering is minimal.