Chapter Fifty Three My Bestie joins the party

July 3rd

(Anya Forger) Today Becky will be joining us on our family vacation of touring the United States, Damian and I are currently waiting at the famed New York City Docks for Becky's boat to arrive, I can't believe it has been two long weeks since I last saw Becky.

It will be so nice to see her again because we all have so much to talk about I remember that when I took my pregnancy test prior to my mission that day Becky was there the whole time I was taking the test, when the results came back positive Becky reassured me that she would remain by my side throughout my pregnancy as much as she can, I'm so incredibly lucky to have such a great best friend.

After two hours of waiting a cruise ship pulled up to the dock and it began to disembark it's passengers and a little while into the disembarkation Becky came to the railing and she waved to Damian and I and then she grabbed her luggage before she slid down the railing, Once on the dock Becky laid down her luggage and she ran over to us and she hugged us tightly and so Damian and I returned the hug, Becky then asked how's my niece or nephew doing?

I said with a chuckle they are doing good Becky in fact I have just entered my second month of my pregnancy, and it won't be to long until they begin to kick, Aww I'm so very excited to meet the baby Anya! Becky I still have seven more months left until you can meet them! How was the journey here?

It was fairly uneventful especially considering that I was alone on the cruise without my family! Well now you're with your second family Beck, Come on the others are waiting for us! Damian and I then led Becky to where Mom and Dad along with Kassander and Violet were waiting for us.

(Becky Blackbell) Once we had reached the rest of the Forger family I walked over to Yor and I hugged her tightly and said thank you for allowing me to join the adventure Ha-Ha! Aww you are so very welcome Becky! Loid walked over and he embraced me as well and he said Becky you're one of us, Thanks Chichi!

Yor then said come let's go back to the hotel so we can relax for a little bit before we go and tour New York City, that sounds lovely, Loid and Yor then led us to the hotel which so happens to be The Manhattan at Times Square, When I saw the Hotel I was shocked at how massive the hotel actually was.

Anya walked over to me and she said with a giggle I was shocked just like you are when we checked into the hotel four days ago Beck! How did your parents even afford a hotel room here? Well my dad after nearly two decades of psychiatry work and as well as two decades of Spy work he earned enough money to partially retire, Let's go inside Beck! Anya then took my hand and she dragged me inside the hotel.