Chapter Fifty Nine Loid's Birthday!!

July 14th

(Loid Forger) Another long day I'm ready to just sit back and relax on my birthday, As I entered our house I noticed that the lights were all off and so I cautiously turned on the lights, Once the lights were on I walked to the living and once I entered the room the lights turned on and everyone jumped up from hiding and yelled Happy Birthday Loid, I was in shock.

Yor walked up to me and she said Happy 40th Birthday Loid! I said with curiosity in my voice what's all this Yor? Why it's your surprise birthday party! Anya and Damian walked over as well and Anya hugged me tightly, Once Anya broke off the hug she asked me Do you like your surprise party ChiChi?

I am loving it so far sweetie! How'd you all manage to pull this off without me knowing/noticing any of the party preparations? Anya said Grandma Emilia pulled some strings at the hospital that you currently work and Aunt Sylvia pulled some strings here at the United Kingdom based Wise Headquarters and she pulled some strings as well to send you on information retrieval missions ChiChi!

That's incredibly clever on your guy's part, I had been wondering why I had been getting sent on so many information retrieval missions as of late,  Damian said this wasn't easy to pull off especially considering that you're still a spy even if it's only a semi-permanent job, I ruffled Damian's hair which earned me a scowl followed by a grunt.

Sylvia walked up to me and she pulled me into a tight hug and she said Happy Birthday Loid, I'm very glad that I could make it to your birthday party, Sylvia said please walk and talk with me we have a lot of catching up with each other to do! I knew that this wasn't a request but an order from my superior.

I then proceeded to follow Sylvia out of the living room and into the direction of the balcony, Twilight I know that you're partially retired from active service but we need your expertise and skills one more time for the sake of the world and everything that we've worked towards! I really wish that I could help out Handler but I promised Yor that I would no longer be doing anymore dangerous missions.

Handler sighed and then she said this is bigger than either of us Twilight! Donovan Desmond is still out there at large and as long as he remains alive and free all the progress that you made with be for nothing, All I'm asking is if you could help us track him down or help us train a new generation of spy's to track him down and permanently end his schemes.

Once we had arrived at the second floor balcony I sighed and I said I will have think about Handler but I can make no guarantees that I will be part of this manhunt for him, especially because I'm going to become a grandad in mid February! I might consider joining the good fight one more time after mine and Yor's grandchild is born, but only after they are born.

If that's your choice Twilight I will be waiting on your final decision by mid February, Sylvia then walked back inside to join the party, I ran my hand through my brown hair and I said I'm starting to get too old for this shit!