Chapter Forty Six The New Routine

June 23rd

(Loid Forger) Today at the hospital I had several patients who needed my expertise and advice on how to help themselves, I'm so very happy that I don't have to risk my life as a spy anymore, I have done my part to maintain the peace between Westalis and Ostania and I have passed on the torch to Nightfall to carry on.

During lunch time I went out to a local restaurant where I joined Yor for lunch, once I arrived at the nearby restaurant I walked into the restaurant and I said table reserved for the Forgers! Ah Mr. Forger it's so nice of you to be able to make it, Your wife is waiting for at our most luxurious table.

Right this way sir! I then proceeded to follow the hostess to the table where Yor was waiting for me to join her, I then sat down at the table and I said hello Yor you're looking absolutely beautiful today! Thank you Loid you're looking quite handsome yourself, Why thank you Yor, What are you thinking of getting to eat? I asked her.

I'm thinking of getting a chicken salad sandwich which caused me to say that sounds absolutely delicious Yor, I'm thinking of getting the Bacon Cheddar with Green Pesto Basil Gouda, yum that sounds absolutely amazing Loid, Does it feel weird that we both just have regular jobs instead of our old jobs Yor? It does feel a little bit weird Loid but I'm not complaining.

It wasn't long before our waiter came over and he said Hello my name is Matthew Johnson what can I get you you started with drink wise? I will have the piña colada and Yor said I will have the red wine, Matthew then began to jot down our drink orders onto his notepad, Alright I go and get your drinks into the system.

Looks like we're alone again dear Yor! I then reached across the table and I grasped Yor's hands and I held them in my hands, I never realized how soft your hands are Yor! Loid not now we're in public she hissed in indignation, Who cares if we are in public if the other patrons want to look then let them, Yor's face turned as bright as a tomato.

It wasn't long before our drinks arrived at our table and then Yor and I placed our orders, I'm so happy that all of us can relax with the threat of war and suffering behind us Yor! I'm looking forward to having a non life threatening job, I'm so glad that I found you in that tailor shop over a decade ago, I honestly if it interesting that you are the only person to ever sneak up on me love.

I then kissed Yor's hands and I said I love you so much Yor that I physically hurt when we fight at times dear! I love you so much too Loid! Our food arrived shortly afterwards and then we both began to dig in.