Chapter Fifty Two Aunty Camilla

July 2nd

(Camilla) So today I'm babysitting Melia at Berlint City Hall while I work, while her mom and dad are working at their respective jobs around town It has been very strange with Yor and her family being gone and frankly I miss all of them, When Yor first started working at City Hall with Sharon Millie and myself I will admit I wasn't the nicest of people to Yor.

But over time we both started to bond together and we became like sisters and I really enjoy the time that we spent together, Even though I haven't seen Yor or the rest of the Forgers in person in two weeks I have called their new home address and I got to talk to them over the phone, When Kassander and Violet were born Yor and Loid asked Dominic and I to be their godparents and we graciously accepted their request.

I heard soft coos coming from Melia who was beginning to wake up from her nap and so I looked down past my desk and into my lap, I looked into the crimson eyes and I smiled before I said Good Afternoon cutie! I then felt dampness on my dress and so I grabbed Melia's diaper bag from underneath my desk and I took her to the bathroom to change her.

Once I had finished changing her I walked back to my desk to finish up the report that I had been working so that way I could get Melia back to mine and Domenic's apartment where she could have some dinner followed by a bath and then it would be time to get ready for bed, Melia really is an absolute angel and I feel honored to be the honorary aunt of hers.

While I continued to work on my report Millie stopped by on her break and she kept Melia occupied so I could finish up June's monthly financial report uhh how did we manage to hemorrhage money this past month, this is so very infuriating to have to try and keep a balanced budget, Can you say Auntie Mills Melia? Melia looked at Millie with a smile and she began to babble at Millie.

I couldn't help but to smile at wholehearted antics of Millie and eventually an hour later I was able to shut off my computer and I then placed Melia into her stroller and I then gathered all my stuff along with Melia's diaper bag before Melia and I headed back to the apartment, Once we had reached the apartment I rolled the stroller into elevator and then I pushed the second floor button.

Once the elevator had arrived at the second floor I pushed the stroller out of the elevator and then down the hallway to our apartment, upon reaching the apartment door I then unlocked the door and I then pushed the stroller into the apartment, Once inside I locked the door behind me and I then proceeded to make Melia her dinner.