Chapter Sixty Two A new Mole hunt

July 19th

(Nightfall) I'm hot on the trail of the mole who has been selling out our agents to the National Unity Party and I will not fail this mission, this mission is of the utmost importance to Wise and should I fail then it will only be a matter of time before WISE will be forced to either shut down or would have to relocate back to Westalis, I entered the abandoned warehouse where the mole has been using as a base.

I had my automatic rifle and sub machine-gun on fully automatic and I cautiously walked through each room and I had the feeling that someone/some people are watching me which is causing me to feel on high alert, I entered one of the back rooms and I was instantly met with gunfire and I barely managed to get to cover as the bullets were flying around the room intensely.

I peeked my head out from behind my cover and I quickly assessed the situation that I was in, there were at least thirty different gunmen firing on my position with a multitude of different kinds of guns that were being fired, I don't know if I can take them all on at once, I thought back to a mission that Twilight and I undertook just before I graduated from the academy.

Flashback

(Twilight) Remember Nightfall to always use your opponents weaknesses against them, Try to remain calm while under fire and you mustn't ever panic when things go south because if you start to panic then you'll make a fatal mistake that will either injure you or worse kill you, I have been many situations like this before, As long as you remain calm collected and focused you will always be able to accomplish any kind of mission.

Ever since that night which was my final mission with Twilight I have always tried to remember his teachings and lessons and it has helped me to become one of WISE'S most accomplished agents, I saw that a few of the gunmen were standing on a very rickety old catwalk and so I quickly stood up and I fired at the support cables that were holding the catwalk up, my bullets penetrated the cables and the catwalk came crashing down with a loud bang.

The gunmen who had been on the catwalk lay on the floor dead from the fall which left only twenty six more of them to eliminate before I could finally take out the dirty rat that had been causing utter chaos for our organization, I continued to fire away even whilst I was dealing with the pain of being shot in the armpit by a bullet, eventually the entire room was completely silent and I was able to catch my breath.

I then followed the sound of a radio switchboard until I found a hidden room and I then busted the door open, and in my hands I tightly held my sub machine-gun and I quickly eliminated the mole who happened to be Ricardo Handler's protege, I felt a little sad that it had to come down this but it was either him or us and I chose Wise over him.