Chapter Thirty Three Operation United Front

June 10th

(Nightfall) This mission is very stressful for me, my mission is a deep infiltration of the Desmond Group to get close to Donovan Desmond and get information on what his party's plans are that may cause all out war between Westalis and Ostania once more, unfortunately I had to miss Anya's 17th birthday last week.

My mission started after I dropped off Remi Sengoku and her friends off at Yor and Loid's home and my cover is of a newly hired secretary who will be taking direct orders from Donovan Desmond himself, I'm honestly hoping that I can get some useful information that may help Garden and Wise be able to plan  countermeasures to any plans that the National Unity Party has in store, My cover name is Natalia Lesnaya.

Natalia I need those emails sent to me before three! Donovan called out to me from his office Yes sir I then proceeded to type away the emails that Donovan needed for his meeting with the Desmond Group board of directors, I honestly miss my husband Yuri Briar and our five month old daughter Melia but if I'm to give them both a bright future with a fully reunited Ostania and Westalis then I need to not have any slip ups, Marrying Yuri was one of the best things ever to happen to me.

With my constant reassurances and support as well as my knowledge of how bad the corruption in the SSS has became Yuri has slowly risen through the ranks to become the director of the SSS and he helps the countries that were severely affected by the Westalis-Ostania war with the excess funds of the SSS, to help them rebuild their countries he even gave a one million dollar donation to Westalis to help the rebuilding process, it's a thankless job but someone has to do it.

Yuri and I have no secrets between us last week on Thursday afternoon prior to picking up Anya's family from the airport I told him that I work for Wise as spy and at first he nearly turned me into the SSS for questioning but I reassured him that I'm only to make sure that peace between east and west remains stable so there will be no need for needless suffering again, Yuri relaxed with my explanation and I said asked him a question the same night I revealed my job true purpose, Do you want to have more children suffer from another senseless war?

Yuri replied no I don't want any more children to go through what Yor and I went through as children! I then said so you do understand that Westalis and Ostania both want the same thing in the end which no war and no more suffering!  If we all work together we can possibly prevent this brewing conflict that the NUP is trying to start, I love you and Melia so very much and I will try to stay safe on my next mission I then pecked him on the lips and then I left home.

Which leads us to now after an hour I finished the emails that Donovan requested and I forwarded them to him, I hope that this works out for all of us in the end, because if I can get any kind of information that Twilight can use to eliminate Donovan at one of Eden College's prestigious events that by god I will do it, I then grabbed Mr Desmond's itinerary for the day and then I walked into his office.

Good Afternoon Mr. Desmond here's your itinerary for the day! At eleven thirty you have a meeting with the president of Ostania, at 12:45 you have a doctors appointment with your primary physician, And at three fifty five you have a meeting with board meeting with the leaders of the National Unity Party! Thank You Natalia you are welcome to head out for lunch!

Thank You sir would you like me to pick up some lunch for you to eat later after your appointment? That would be splendid Natalia I'm feeling quite peckish for some a bratwurst and sauerkraut, I will pick you up a bratwurst and sauerkraut on my way back to the office sir! I then took my leave and I headed out to lunch.

Once I got out to my car I could relax a little bit and I then drove to dining district to buy lunch for Mr. Desmond I just want this mission to go smoothly with no problems at all.