Chapter Fifty Four Seeing Washington DC and talking to the president

July 4th

(Twilight) While Yor and the kids start their sightseeing trip around DC I have a meeting with the current US President George W Bush about an important discovery that the French Intelligence Service picked up a very serious and damning transmission from the Middle East and they then forwarded it to Wise who in turn handed it over to me, After I had gone through security and I had been cleared I was then escorted by the Security Service Agents to the Oval Office, Once we had reached the Oval Office I was beckoned inside the office.

Once the door opened and I entered inside the office the President stood up from the desk and he walked over to me and he said Ah the famous Agent Twilight I'm so glad that we have agreed to meet to discuss your organizations findings, I then took the man's hand and I proceeded to shake it, Thank You for squeezing me into your very tight schedule Mr. President!

The President then said where are my manners please take a seat and get comfortable I then walked over to the couch and I sat down on it, As you know from what I wrote you in the letter that arrived a few days ago there's a very real threat to you and your country, I then pulled out the envelope that had the damning evidence and I handed it President Bush who proceeded to look over the evidence with great interest.

Well I can say that your agency and our allies do work great together and I'm incredibly shocked that there really is a great threat to our national security and interests, I will bring this forward to Congress and to my cabinet and we can go from there Agent Twilight, On behalf of the American people I thank you!

It was my pleasure Mr. President! I stood up and I prepared to leave but not before saying it's now entirely in your government hands to prevent a major catastrophe on your soil, I then walked out of the Oval Office and then the Secret Service escorted me out of the White House and once I had been escorted off the grounds I headed to rejoin Yor and the Others.

(Loid Forger) I met up with the others at the Washington Monument and when I had reached Yor's side she asked How'd your meeting with the President go Loid? It went as well as I thought it would Yor! I have done my part and now it's up to him and his government to act upon the information I have provided them, You really a great man Loid!

Thanks Yor I said to my wife, Have you guys been enjoying seeing all of the sights that DC has to offer? Anya then said yeah we've been having a great time dad, Becky then suggested why don't we headed to the National Mall! That's a wonderful idea Becky I said to her suggestion, Becky then said Damian Anya and I will be shopping for Baby clothes, I couldn't help but smile at the excitement that Becky has about the new baby.

I then led the way to the nation mall where we all went shopping for anything and everything that we could want.