Chapter Nineteen Mommy/Daughter Time!

May 27th

(Yor Forger) Anya are you ready to go to the mall? I called down the hallway to Anya's room, Coming Mama Anya called back and a few minutes later Anya came out of her room in a navy blue shirt and an amethyst skirt with a pair of white tennis shoes, My My Ms. Anya you look absolutely gorgeous!

Anya giggled saying thanks Mama! You look beautiful as always Mama I could feel myself beginning to blush and I then said thank you cutie, come let's go and get in the car the sooner we leave the sooner we can meet up with Becky and Martha, Okie Dokie Mama Anya then skipped out of the apartment while I grabbed my keys and purse.

After I walked out of the apartment I locked the door behind me and then I met up with Anya at the stairs then we both walked downstairs to the front door before exiting the apartment building, Anya and I walked over to my red Mercedes Benz and I then buckled Anya into her booster seat, Once I was sure that Anya was securely buckled I climbed into the driver's seat.

I then turned on the car and then I carefully pulled out of the parking spot and then I proceeded to drive on the road and all the while Anya was making small talk, Anya your father and I have been talking and we have decided that once the school year ends the four of us will be moving into a house, Though in the fall you will return to Eden for classes again.

Are you excited about moving sweetie? Anya remained quiet and so I glanced into the rear view mirror and I saw that Anya looked very sad, Is everything alright hon? Anya said I have never lived in a second home before Mama! I used to always be returned to the orphanage before I got the chance to have to live in a second home, Oh Anya I know that the first few years of your life weren't the greatest but you never and I repeat never have to feel that way again.

Anya then said thanks Mama I really do love you! And I love you too princess and I promise that when everything comes to a close we all will still be a family, And here we are at the mall Anya! I then pulled into a parking spot next to the Blackbell company car and then I parked the car, I then made sure that I had one of my weapons on hand just in case of trouble and thankfully it's still strapped to my thigh.

I then grabbed my car keys out of the ignition and I then put them into my purse before I got out of the drivers seat and then I got Anya out of her booster seat, once I had gotten Anya out of the car I locked it before we walked into the mall, Once inside I heard ANYA and I barely put Anya on the ground before Becky tackle hugged Anya to the ground, I couldn't help but laugh at the closeness between the two girls.