Chapter Forty Two A Cornered Rat

June 19th

(Twilight) As I ran through the warehouse back rooms I heard the sound of Donovan panting as he ran like a whipped dog, The endgame was just about to begin and I'm going to relish everything single second of it especially since this man had the audacity to notice only kidnap my daughter but also nearly killed her, Eventually I finally cornered him at a dead end.

I cracked my knuckles and I put away my pistol into my jacket pocket and I then walked up towards him and I said you have a lot to answer for Desmond and I'm going enjoy killing you, I then picked the man up by the collar of his suit and I then threw him into the wall with a sickening crash and I then walked over to him and I began to wail down onto him.

(Yor) Anya and I worked in tandem to take down the what seemed like endless waves of body guards and even though I have fought in nearly three and half years but my reflexes remain as sharp as ever, Anya was fighting with her bare hands and she was utterly decimating anyone who came at her, I heard the swishing sound of a knife being swung at me and so I slid in between my assailant's legs.

I then stood up behind him and I body slammed him into the concrete floor thus rendering him unconscious, I saw that Anya was fighting to guards at once and a third one was trying to sneak up behind Anya with some quick thinking I threw my secondary stiletto needle straight into the man's forehead killing him instantly, Anya then finished off her last two attackers and then there was complete silence in this section of the warehouse.

(Twilight) After so wailed onto Donovan for a little while I let up but I wasn't done with the beat down, I then pulled the man off the ground and then I broke his back by using all of my strength to slam him down onto my knee and thus shattering his spine, I then dropped him to the floor and I then pulled back out my gun.

Any last words you bastard? I hissed at him, Go to Hell Agent Twilight I thought about it for a second and I nah you first! I then knelt down and I placed the barrel of my gun to his forehead and I then fired a singular bullet into his head, Well that was more gruesome than it needed to be but he asked for it by threatening my family, I then pushed my earpiece and I called Wise HQ and I uttered the completion phrase for my mission, Delta Tango has been eliminated.

I then turned off my earpiece and I then went to find Anya and Yor, When I had arrived in the main room of the warehouse I saw that Yor and Anya were panting, Yor looked up and she asked me is it over Loid? It's all over Yor now we should probably get the hell out of here before the authorities get here, the three of us then raced out of the warehouse before we ran the three miles to our house where we hunkered down for the night and tomorrow we need to pack up and leave Berlint and Ostania as a whole.