Chapter Four Mother's Day

May 12th
Before we start I would like to wish any Mothers out there a very happy Mother's Day.

(Anya Forger) Today's Mothers Day and Papa Uncle Franky and I are going to help Mama Celebrate it, While Mama sleeps in after a long work week Papa and I are making her breakfast in bed which consists of pancakes and sausages and biscuits and gravy which are some of Mama's favorite foods and she deserves every bit of it especially since she does so much to help Papa provide for us.

So on Friday when I got home Papa and Mama sat me down and Papa informed me that he and Mama will be staying together after Operation Strix is over and the peace is able to be fully maintained between Westalis and Ostenia, I was so very happy to hear that Papa and Mama are going to stay together and I won't have to go back to the orphanage ever again.

I have been so afraid that I would be sent back to the orphanage after Operation Strix finished but thankfully that won't ever happen again, I looked up from the stove as I helped Papa make the pancakes and I said to him Papa I'm sorry that I haven't been able to further Operation Strix by getting closer to Damian! Papa looked at me and then he ruffled my hair before he said.

Don't sweat it Anya in fact that I'm the one who should be apologizing for putting so much pressure onto you with the mission and I realized that I was wrong to do that to you, besides you're just a little kid and it's not fair to put so much pressure on your shoulders, Papa then kissed my head before he continued working on the biscuits and gravy.

(Yor Forger) Damn my back hurts from my last Garden contract for the week which was yesterday Afternoon prior to the meeting with Sylvia, I sat up in bed and I propped a pillow up against the headboard and then I leaned back against it, I can hear Loid and Anya working hard in the kitchen through the wall of our bedroom.

After a while the bedroom door opened up and in came Loid and Anya carrying a tray of food with what smelled like some of my favorite foods on said tray, My two favorite people placed the tray of food onto my lap and I couldn't help but smile at all the hard work that they both put into making me breakfast, Wow all of this food looks amazing you two I can't wait to dig into it.

Anya then said I have a card for you Mama! Anya then handed me a card that said Mama on it and she then said Papa and I both signed it, I opened the envelope and I then removed the card from the envelope and when I saw the unique writing on the front of it I started to tear up with tears of happiness, The front of the card read I wish I may I wish I might to be able love such a wonderful Mama/Wife is a delight.

I opened up the card and on the inside it said To the best Mother/Wife with love signed Loid, Anya and Bond I started to tear up again, Loid looked at my inquisitively and said Do you like the card Yor? I looked between him and Anya and I said I don't like it I love it which earned me two large smiles.

Loid walked around the bed with Anya in his arms and once Loid had walked around the bed  he then sat down on his side of bed before he released Anya from his arms and then the three of us talked while I ate my breakfast, and once I was finished eating the three of us cuddled on the bed until lunchtime when Anya Loid Franky and Myself went out on a outing to eat at a restaurant to celebrate Mother's Day.

The four of us spent the rest of the day together out on the town until it became dark and then Franky headed home, while the remaining three of us headed home as well since Anya has school tomorrow, This Year's Mother's Day was amazing.