Chapter Fifty One Mr & Mrs Forger

June 29th

(Damian Forger) Ahh today has been a great day, Today Mr and Mrs Forger took Anya and along with Kassander and Violet into downtown Boston and the six of us got to tour the historically old town, As we walked through the city I was amazed with all of the old buildings.

Anya's pregnancy will be entering its second month and I couldn't be happier for our bright future together as parents, Even though I was initially worried about becoming a dad considering that Demetrius and I didn't have the best father in the world, But I have made a promise to both myself and to Anya to our child will have a very present father in their life.

Anya reassured me that I will do great as a dad and besides we will learn how to raise our kids together as a couple, I instinctively placed my hand onto Anya's still flat stomach but I know that before too long Anya's stomach will begin to grow with our child inside of her, Damian is everything okay? my wife asked me yeah everything is perfectly alright dear I'm just admiring your beauty!

Anya blushed at my statement and she said with a giggle Ah thank you Damian-Sama you are much too kind! What can I say dear I'm a very lucky man because get to spend the rest of my life with you! I then pecked Anya on the lips which caused Anya to hiss will you quit that Damian people are starting to stare at us! Let them because who cares what other people think Anya.

Even though I wanted to show my affection for my wife I decided not to push her buttons on the issue because I don't want to make her either embarrassed or upset for causing her any form of distress, Especially because Anya's already starting to have mood swings, And her cravings are a little bit out of control but I can handle it.

Alright you win dear I'll stop the PDA I just wanted show you how much I truly love and appreciate you Anya! Anya then said with a sigh I really do appreciate the gesture and maybe you can show me your appreciation later tonight back at the hotel just not right now, I will hold you to it Anya.

I then took her hand and we walked together to catch up with everyone else since we had fallen quite far behind everyone else, once we caught up with everyone else I said I'm sorry for holding everyone up! My mother in law Yor said oh it was no problem dear!

I'm so very happy that Yor is my mother in law she has taught me a lot of things that I didn't know about, I'm even more happy that both Loid and Yor allowed me to take the Forger last name it suits me much more than Desmond ever did, Why don't we got to the cinema!

My treat and so the six of us walked to the nearest cinema to watch a movie and boy the movie was awesome.