Chapter Sixteen Mission Progress Report

May 24th

(Loid Forger) After Yor Mom Anya and I got home late this afternoon I had to meet with Handler to discuss the progress of the mission, Though before I left I made sure to have Franky on standby near the apartment just in case the SSS are watching me leave our home, As I walked to meet up with Sylvia I could feel that I was being followed by two SSS officers though I didn't show any kind of interest in what they were doing.

As I neared my destination I made a sharp right turn into an empty alleyway, since I had a little bit of time before the SSS officers realized that I had outplayed them and had ditched their pursuit of me I changed into an SSS officer disguise that I had on standby and then I walked out of the alley and then back onto the path towards my destination, Once I reached the destination I entered into the poorly lit bar that's run by Wise as a legitimate business and it's main purpose is for agents their superiors and clients to safely and effectively exchange information amongst ourselves then I headed into the bathroom to change into my spy clothes.

After I had finished changing into my spy outfit I then put the disguise back into my suitcase before I ducked back out of the bathroom and into the bar proper, I then walked to the back of the bar where I would meet Sylvia in our normal booth in the far back right corner of the room, I then sat down in the booth and I was then face to face with Handler, I was beginning to worry if you were not going to make it Twilight!

I had a slight issue with the SSS following me but I was able to expertly evade them with my expert level of evasion and deception Sylvia! Handler gave me a small smile and then she said I want an update on Anya's progress as part of Operation Strix! Well everything is going smoothly and In just two weeks finals exams are going to take place and rumor has it that the three best students in each grade that school the highest on all of their exams will receive Stella Stars!

Handler said after she had a sip of her coffee that's very interesting to hear Twilight and I'm assuming that Anya is studying extremely hard for the upcoming exams! Yes she is Handler though I do feel quite guilty that I'm putting so much pressure onto her shoulders to get another Stella Star, Handler said I know that this isn't easy for anyone even Anya to handle alone but if there is to be permanent peace between East and West then we have to make sacrifices!

I know I just hope that Anya's future children can grow up without having the fear of war and suffering, You know Sylvia with Yor and I knowing each other's secret identities is a blessing considering that Garden and Us can cooperate with each other to further both of our organizations goals to keep the peace, Handler and I then talked for a few minutes before we ended our meeting and I headed home.

After leaving the bar I headed straight home and once home I curled up on the couch next to my wife and daughter while my mother sat in the chair and then the five of us watched some movies together until dinner time.