Chapter Thirty Seven the party continues on

June 14th

(Yor Forger) SURPRISE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOR! I couldn't help but cup my hands to my mouth in utter shock I wasn't expecting such a great belated birthday surprise party from our family and closest friends, Loid hobbled over to me on his crutches and once he reached me he lightly kissed my lips before he said with a smile Happy Belated Birthday Yor!

How did you manage to set this all up Loid? Loid chuckled before he said well I did have some help with setting up this party dear! Your brother Yuri & Fiona Franky the kids as well as Damian and Anya helped me set this all up just for you Yor because you are the glue that keeps us tethered together as a family.

I then walked into the living room to meet and greet all of my guests who were present at the party, Fiona gave me a sideways hug and she to Melia look Melly it's Auntie Yor which caused her to clap excitedly, Do you want to hold Melia Yor? Fiona asked me I said sure I then gently took Melia into my arms and I gently held Melia in my arms.

I held Melia in my arms for a couple of minutes until she started to get very fussy and so I passed her back to her mommy, I then smelled spaghetti being cooked and so I followed the smell to the kitchen, Once I entered the kitchen I saw that Anya was plating the spaghetti and meatballs with a ladle.

Yum that smells amazing sweetie! Thanks mom Damian and I have a few gifts for you one gift in particular we will give you and dad after everyone leaves later, but until then you will have to wait until after dinner! Yes ma'am I said with a mock salute which caused us both to laugh , this is a great turnout Anya? Anya then said you deserve only the best mom especially after all the sacrifices you made to help make this world better for kids like me.

Do you need help with distributing the plates with spaghetti and meatballs to our guests Anya? Anya said there's no need to do that mom, especially because we are going to be eating at the table! Okay sounds good sweetie, Besides you shouldn't work especially at your own party mom.

Anya then shooed me out of the kitchen and she said go and enjoy the party mom and so I decided to mingle with the guests, after short while later Sharon and family arrived, following closely behind Sharon and her family was Millie and he family arrived as well, And twenty minutes later Camilla and her family arrived as well.

Auntie Cammy the twins shouted out and they came running from across the room and as they passed me they both caused me to spin cartoonishly as they ran towards their godmother and godfather, as I started to lose my balance Yuri prevented me from falling to the floor, Thanks Yuri! No problem sis.

Soon enough Anya called out that dinner was served and so we all gathered into the dining room to eat together as a family collective, This has to be the best birthday I have ever had.