Chapter Eight Doctors Appointment

May 16th

(Yor Forger)  I haven't been feeling very well so far during this month so I'm going to see my primary doctor for check up to determine why I haven't been feeling, Anya is in her room with Bond taking a nap Loid is out doing a mission and he won't be home for at least another hour and I called in a favor that Franky owes me and so he will keep an eye on the apartment and Anya, There was a light knock on the front door  and so I went to answer it.

Once I opened the door Franky said when he saw the multiple layers of bags under my eyes woah Yor you look terrible, Have you been getting enough sleep at night? I replied back calmly I haven't been sleeping well or been able to keep down many meals, Franky asked Do you think that it is possible that you may be pregnant Yor? I honestly don't know Franky which is why I'm headed to the doctors office, Keep an eye on things until either Loid or I return.

I then walked around Franky and I headed down the stairs to the front steps and after I descended down the steps I headed towards the doctors office which was about six blocks from the apartment building, As I walked towards the doctors office I kept replaying what Franky had said in my mind about me possibly being pregnant, I think to myself If I am indeed pregnant it wouldn't be a bad thing because I practically raised Yuri all by myself after Mom and Dad died when we were kids.

Besides I think I would make a great mom to another child because I have helped Loid raise Anya and I have really come to love her as if she was my biological daughter, Once I had finally reached my doctors office I walked inside and I signed in at the desk and I was then directed to waiting room to wait until Dr. Vasilias came to get me, I sat in a chair by the door.

After a few minutes of waiting the door opened and Dr. Vasilias called out Yor Forger please follow me, I then stood up and I followed her to her personal exam room to administer the tests, After thirty minutes and dozens of tests being conducted I finally got the answer to my question, I was in my shaky right hand a Pregnancy test that read positive, I couldn't help but bring my left hand to my mouth and I began to cry tears of joy began pouring down my face, Amanda sat off to the side on her doctors chair will be a big smile on her face.

I then said so this is real Amanda! To which Amanda said it's as real as day and night Mrs. Forger! I'm so very excited to know that I'm nearly two weeks pregnant with mine and Loid's baby.

Oh this is so very exciting doc! Anya is going to be so very very excited to be a big sister to our future baby, Loid is going to be shocked at first but he will be ecstatic once the shock wears off, My brother Yuri gets to be an uncle to another little nephew or niece.

Thanks for all of your help doc Loid and I greatly appreciate it, I then placed the test into my jacket pocket and I then headed back to the waiting room to pay and sign out, once I finished signing out I headed outside and I skipped in the direction of home like a little girl again.