Chapter Fourteen Secret Wedding Preparations

May 22nd

(Twilight) Today us Forgers are leaving town for an important trip to visit relatives in Copenhagen or so that is what the SSS believes, While in reality Yor and I are going to properly tie the knot as husband and wife and that way it is a more legit and legally binding marriage, Anyways we are headed down to the train station to board a train that will take us west out of Berlint.

(Loid Forger) Once aboard the train and we had found our assigned seats and we had stowed away our luggages Anya really had to use the bathroom and so Yor took Anya to the nearest bathroom in our train car, While Yor and Anya were gone Mom spoke saying your mother and father would be extremely proud of Leonard Leonard is my birth name and only one person has called me that since mom and dad died and that's my adoptive mother.

Thank mom I hope that I can keep making them proud of me and my honorable goals as a psychiatrist! Mom placed her hand onto my leg and gave it a gentle squeeze, I'm very excited for tomorrow evening mom even though I'm still quite a bit nervous about possibly messing up with saying I do or misreading my written vows! Mom said don't stress over it darling everything will work out fine.

After a couple more minutes had passed Yor and Anya came back and joined mom and I, Yor sat on my right side while Anya sat on my left side and I could tell that Anya was starting to get tired and after a while Mom took Anya to our luxury quarters, Thus leaving Yor and I alone with each other.

So Eden College with be closed for Memorial Day in honor of the brave men and women who fought and died for Ostania, Even though I'm not completely brainwashed to the point of blind hatred towards the country of Ostania and it's people I'm still very uncomfortable with celebrating the day, Yor seemed to sense my unease and she asked What's wrong Loid?

I looked into her crimson eyes and I said I'm a little bit nervous about tomorrow night dear! Yor said it's completely normal to feel nervous about getting married in fact I'm quite nervous myself Loid! I asked with surprise You are nervous Yor? Yor then said yeah I'm nervous because I'm afraid of what happens if I mess up once we get married Loid!

Yor you will do just fine just try not to think about it, Like my mother said it's completely natural to feel nervous about marriage but remember that you won't be alone because we're a family, I will be there mom will be there As well as Anya and Bond, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you by my side.

I then kissed Yor on the cheek and I said we will be together forever darling! Come on let's go to the dining car and get some food to eat for us my mom and Anya, and then we can join Mom in the luxury quarters, and so with our arms around each other we headed to the dining car to get food.