Chapter Twenty Nine Operation Tight Lipped

June 6th

(Remi) After a fifteen hour and fifty minute long flight the plane that we are all flying on we finally landed in Berlint and our plane proceeded to jettison onto the runway before the brakes kicked in and then we slowly taxied up to the gate, Upon docking at the gate all the passengers and our large family gathered our luggage and the we got in the line of passengers, I'm barely able to contain my excitement about being able to see my niece in over fifteen years.

Kakeru whispered into my ear relax dear we all will get to see Anya tomorrow morning for breakfast and then get to spend time with her all day tomorrow as well as the entire next two weeks as an entire family, I know that dear but Remi just can't wait to see how much Anya has grown up since she last saw her little cherry blossom!

Hori gave my shoulder a gentle squeeze and she said take a deep breath Remi because you might get too overly excited that you might just pass out, I regained my composure and I said your right Hori! I then followed Kakeru out of the plane and then up the hallway to the terminal proper, once we all had gathered together we went to get our luggage from the baggage claim, Once there we would meet our drivers whom would take us all to the Forger Residence where we would stay for the next two weeks.

After a five minute walk away from our gate we arrived at the escalator that would take us down to the baggage claim area, once we all got off the escalator we walked to the baggage claim and once we arrived we waited for all of our luggages to come off the plane, After a grueling hour of waiting we all had received our luggage and we then went to look for our drivers.

We were looking for the driver whom would be take us Sengoku's and the Miyamura's to the Forger house while the Ishikawa's and Sakura would be riding with another driver, After maybe ten minutes we all saw the signs of our drivers that signified for each family who they would be riding with, Hori & Izumi along with Kakeru and I would be riding with Anya's adoptive mother Yor in her camouflage Hummer, While Yuki and Toru along with Sakura would be riding with Fiona Frost.

Yor then led us four out to her car and we put all of our luggage into the trunk of the hummer and then we were off to the Forger Home, Thank You again for hosting us Mrs. Forger and Yor said with a chuckle your welcome and please just call me Yor especially considering that we are all family after all, Fair Enough Yor! How's Anya been doing with her pregnancy? Yor then said Anya has been doing pretty well minus the morning sickness and frequent mood swings!

Her mother had similar results like this when she was pregnant with Anya sixteen years ago, Yor then asked as she drove What was Anya like during the two years she lived in Japan with you all? I smiled and I said fondly Anya was an absolute gem of a child though she had many rough moments especially when it came to nap times, Her mother Honoka struggled with putting her down at nap time at times.

Which is a good thing that Kakeru and I only lived about twenty minutes away from the Sawada house and I would be headed over to help out whenever I could because long before Kakeru and I had our daughter Shizuru Anya was just as much our baby girl as she James and Honoka, I didn't realize that we had finally arrived at the house during my storytelling, And here we are Yor said as she parked in front of a three floor house with a yellowish green paint job.

Wow this is a massive house Yor! Thanks Remi it's not to much but it's enough for our family of eight, you all will be here on the first floor while Loid and I as well Anya will be on the second floor along with Bond Eloise and Buddy, While on the third floor is where Kassander and Violet are located, And if any of you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Once we all had arrived and got situated we all retired for the night to which Kakeru and I tried to make a little sibling for Shizuru.