Chapter Thirty Six Yor's Birthday

In hour of my 28th birthday I'm presenting a gift from me to you all, this chapter will be a little bit longer than the previous two chapters have been lately Enjoy!

June 13th

(Loid Forger) Today's Yor's Birthday Party, we were going to originally have it on her actual birthday of April 6th but sadly I wasn't home on that day because I was out on a week long mission and so I ended up buying Yor a diamond necklace as a birthday present and I gave it to her when I got home! Yor really's the best thing to ever happen to me or Anya!

Heck my life would such without her in it, The doctor came to check up on me today and after his examination he gave me some crutches so I can get around easier, While Yor is at work today Anya Damian as well as Kassander and Violet and I are setting up for her belated birthday party, I assigned each of the kids a birthday job to do while I cooked Yor's favorite meal spaghetti and meatballs.

Bond Eloise and Buddy are in charge of keeping watch for Yor while we all are setting everything up for the party, Franky is due to come over with cake, Fiona Yuri and Melia are going to be coming over soon as well and they are bringing Yor's birthday cake with extra frosting on top.

I still can't believe that I got so lucky to meet Yor nearly twelve years ago and we became a complete family at the time and later Bond joined us and even though we initially started out as a fake family over time we became a real family, I wouldn't have it any other way I couldn't help but to smile at such a happy memory.

I was in the process of adding the meatballs into the pot when Anya came into the kitchen and she walked over to me and she said dad why don't you go and take a little break while I finish up the spaghetti and meatballs! Okay sweetie I then grabbed my crutches and I then proceeded to make my way out of the kitchen and I headed to the living room to relax.

I laid on the couch and I then reclined back the couch seat and I then put my foot up so I could keep it elevated so that way my leg could properly heal otherwise Yor will be quite sore at me for not properly resting my leg, Or worse Anya would tell Yor that I not following what the doctor told me to do, I have another great birthday present for Yor!

Several Hours Later

(Yor Forger) Uhh work was horrible today, first I got stuck in twenty meetings all day and I can't wait to get home and go back to bed, Though before I could leave city hall Camilla insisted that I join her Millie and Sharon for drinks after work, Even though I desperately wanted to go home I decided to tag along with them to a local bar.

Once we reached the bar we entered the bar and then we sat at four seats directly at the bar, The bartender turned around and he looked at us and he asked What can I get for you ladies to drink? Millie said I will take a glass of the strongest bottle of Chardonnay that you have on tap! Sharon said I will simply have a glass of champagne! Camilla said a glass of brandy please.

And for you ma'am? I will just have a glass of red wine please? Alright I will have those drinks up very shortly and then he started to make our drinks, So what are your plans for the rest of the day Yor? Huh oh I plan on going home and relax for a little bit before I go to bed.

Boo that's boring Yor Camilla, well I do have a family that I need to go home to Camilla! After drinking my glass of wine I paid my tab and then I headed home to the house, Once I walked in the house the lights turned on and all of my loved ones jumped and shouted HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOR!!