Chapter Twenty Seven Summer Break begins pt 2

June 4th

(Yor Forger) While Loid and our younger children cleaned the kitchen I decided to go and meditate on the patio, I grabbed my yoga mat and I then walked out onto the patio before I placed the mat onto the deck and I sat down on the mat and I began to meditate, I had been meditating for an hour when I heard the sound of whining coming from next to me.

I opened my eyes and saw that our grandpup Buddy had curled up next to me and he was starting shaking uncontrollably and so I gently began to stoke his head to get him to calm down and his body began to calm down, I smiled when I felt his body completely calm down from whatever was bothering him, it's okay Buddy grandma is here! I reassured him.

Loid and I are very excited to become grandparents to Anya and Damian's baby and I know that their child will be loved a lot and they won't have to be alone, A few years ago Anya told both Loid and I that she wasn't originally born here she had born somewhere In Asia and a week after she had turned two she had been kidnapped and brought here to Ostania, Loid and I were aghast that she had been ripped away from her biological parents.

We both tried to help Anya reach out to her birth parents but when we eventually were able to get in contact with them we found out that her birth parents had passed away in a horrific car accident, but Anya did have two living relatives from her mothers side her Aunt Remi Ayasaki and Uncle Kakeru Sengoku, And ever since then we have in constant communication with both of them.

Anya doesn't know this but both her Aunt and Uncle are going to be flying in late on Thursday night and then on her seventeenth birthday they're going to celebrate Anya's birthday with us, And of her honorary aunts and uncles who are really good friends with her aunts and uncles have all sent gifts for Anya and they have all arrived for the party, Anyways I continued to stoke Buddy's head.

(Loid Forger) After getting finished with the dishes I went upstairs to my study so I could check what my daily planner has in store for me today, I have a meeting at the hospital and then I have a mission from Handler and she has assured me that shouldn't take more a few hours to complete, I feel bad that I have to leave Yor and Kids alone but thankfully they won't be alone since Bond Eloise and Buddy are going to be staying here with them.

I walked into my study and I grabbed my briefcase off of my desk and then I walked back downstairs to grab my shoes from the closet and after I got my shoes on and then I headed to my car and once I was all set to go I pulled out of the driveway and I began the half hour drive to the hospital for work.