Chapter Sixty The Parents

July 15

(Fiona Briar) I limped home from another infiltration mission and I'm just ready to get cleaned up and then go to bed, I walked through the front door and I then headed to our bathroom to clean myself up before I get cleaned up for bed, I check Melia's nursery and she's sound asleep in her crib which made me happy, Sleep well kiddo I said as I continued on my way to the bedroom.

Once inside our bedroom I stripped off my bloodied clothes and then I grabbed a clean pair of pajamas and underwear and a clean bra before I headed into the bathroom to patch up my injured body, I opened up the medicine cabinet and I grabbed the first aid kit and then I started by disinfecting my wounds.

The disinfectant hurt like a bitch and I had to hold in a scream so I didn't wake up Melia considering how thin the walls are, Once I had disinfected my wounds I then proceeded to clean up all the blood of my body before I hopped into the shower to clean up.

As I showered I kept thinking to myself I'm at a loss of what to do considering that Donovan Desmond is still in hiding somewhere and I had no solid leads on where to find the slimy bastard or to even know what he is planning, It makes me so angry knowing that we have nothing on his whereabouts.

I punched the shower wall which left a small dent in the tile and I said why'd I do that not only did I just possibly break my hand but now there's a huge freaking dent in the tiling, I sighed before I continued to wash my my body before I moved on to wash my hair.

There was a knock on the door and Yuri asked me Are you okay in there Fiona? I heard a loud bang, I hit the wall but don't worry I'm okay dear, I will be coming out very soon, Once I had washed myself off I turned off the water before I proceeded to get out of the shower.

Once I had planted my feet on the rug I then started to dry myself off and once I was dried enough I started to get dressed into my pajamas and then I brushed my teeth and washed my face, once I was done getting ready for bed I walked out of the bathroom, Once in our bedroom I saw Yuri sitting on the bed waiting for me.

Hi dear I said to my husband as I climbed into bed and I got under the covers, How was your day? Yuri said it wasn't to bad but it could've been better than it was, I'm sorry babe that your day wasn't as great as you wanted it to be! It's fine I'm just ready to go to sleep and have a better day at work tomorrow, Good night Fiona and then Yuri kissed me good night before we both turned in for the night.