Chapter Thirty One Happy Birthday Anya pt 2!!

June 8th

(Remi Shengoku) After breakfast everyone gathered in the large living room and we all proceeded to give our birthday gifts to Anya and she slowly began to open all of them, I think that Anya's going to love my gift the gift is Honoka's pearls that she wore from the time that she and James got engaged to the day of their deaths five years ago, I sat on the couch next to my husband and I couldn't help but smile at how much Anya's has grown up under the watch of Loid and Yor.

When Anya got my gift she opened the wrapping and then she opened the jewelry box and she looked puzzled and so I said I have holding onto those for the past five years hon! I then continued Those pearls originally belonged to your mother and she would want you to have them kiddo! Anya started to tear up and so I walked over to her and I sat down next to her before I pulled her into a hug.

Yor walked over and she sat down next to Anya as well as she gently rubbed her back, Your mom turly loved you dear and it absolutely destroyed her when you were taken away by those bastards, we all searched far and wide for you but we never could find you during those three years until we had found out that you were alive and growing up here in Ostania, I'm just sad that your parents never got the proper opportunity to see you in person.

I continued by saying We all made an oath to your mom and dad to love and care for you like you are our own child, Yor then spoke up saying your Aunt is right Anya! I may not have brought you into this world from my body but I am so blessed that I met you and Loid in that Tailor shop all those years ago, You have forever changed my life for the better and I couldn't be more proud of the woman you have become!

Anya looked at Yor and she said thank you so much for everything that you've done and sacrificed for me and I will be forever thankful for what you've done for me mom! Anya then tightly wrapped her arms around Yor, Yor then returned the hug and she hugged her adoptive daughter with the same amount of strength that Anya was giving her, I could feel Honoka presence in the room and I can tell she is happy.

Loid then spoke up saying Anya as you know by now when I originally adopted you it was for part of my mission and I can safely say that it was a struggle at times to be able to get to be a good parent to you, Though over time I slowly started to realize that I couldn't picture my life without you or your mother being in it, I am so very proud of you for everything that you've done so far and everything that you'll do in the future, And thank you for allowing me to become your dad.

Hori then knelt down in front of Anya and she took Anya's hands into hers and she said after took a deep breath When your mom made me your godmother seventeen years ago I was just fresh out of college and Izumi and I were so excited to be able to meet you sweetie! When I got to hold you for the very first time I immediately knew that I would always try to be there for you if I could, I'm sad that none of us besides your mom and dad got to properly see you grow up but I can promise you that we will always try to come and visit as much as we can!

Bond padded over and he laid next Anya and he affectionately licked her cheek, I stroked Bonds head as Sakura came over and knelt where Hori had been kneeling, Sakura then said to Anya, I know that I wasn't always around when you were growing up in Japan during your first two years of life and for that I feel my guilt for not being around you as much as I should've dear, This all went on for an hour or two until we all had reaffirmed our oaths to Anya.

Even though it took fifteen long and painful years we were all together once again as a village.