Chapter Twenty The Big Talk

May 28th

(Yor Forger) So this Afternoon once Anya got out of school and I had picked her up at the bus stop I brought her home, Once inside the apartment I made a small snack since Loid would be picking up Chinese food from a local Chinese restaurant, Anya could please take a seat on the couch I need to talk to you about something very important!

Okay Ha Ha! Anya then walked into the living room and she then took a seat on the couch with her snack which consisted of cheese and crackers, I then sat down next to her and I began speaking Anya as you know Mama and Papa are expecting twins right? Right Mama! Well when your little siblings arrive there will be a major shift in the family dynamic hon!

Which means that even though your dad and I will have our hands full with your little siblings that doesn't mean that we won't/can't make time for you, You know that your dad and I would never ever replace you because even though our family may grow a little bigger it doesn't mean that we will forget about!

So what Mama's saying is that once my little siblings arrive you won't send me away! That's right hon, we won't ever replace you because in a way you're the one who brought your dad and I together almost three years ago honey, You made me a mommy and Loid a daddy to you, Which makes you one of the most important people in this family, You will have a few new responsibilities with the babies but it won't be anything too big.

(Anya Forger) I had tears of relief rolling down my face and I then laid my head on Mama's chest and I said Promise to be the best big sister ever Mama, if you and Papa need help just ask me, Mama started to stroke my hair and she said why don't I help you with your homework honey? That would be great Mama! Are you ready for your exams darling? I'm very ready Mama especially with Aunt Fiona and Sylvia tutoring me every week after school prior to me coming home.

Though I'm still very scared that once Papa completes his mission I will no longer be needed! I know hon but remember that last week Sylvia came by for dinner and she reassured us that once everything is all said and done we will stay together forever, Besides your father and I would've had a very hard time separating after everything that we have been through as a family! I'm sorry for bringing it up Mama!

Mama then said a little birdie told me that you have a huge crush on Damian Desmond, Let me guess Papa told you! No it was Becky who told me about your crush on Damian sweetie, Why don't we start your homework sweetie, besides the sooner we start the sooner we can finish, I then pulled out my homework and I laid it out on the table, Mama and I got started immediately and we got done Just before Papa got home with dinner.